8.9

1. MoneyM.
    Jan 26, 2005
    This game is the best game iv'e ever played.
  2. AdriánV.
    Feb 4, 2005
    This is the best game of Soccer even seen.
  3. Neil"Frog"W.
    Jan 20, 2005
    Best game ever. what can i say. . cant match this game.
  4. VarunB.
    Aug 11, 2005
    Can't say anything about this game that hasn't been said...it truly is outstandingly magnificent...if i could give it 11 out of 10, i would!!! It blows the FIFA franchise out of the water! Simply brilliant! Enough said...just go out and buy it!
  5. HectorA.
    Oct 27, 2004
    No coments, the gta san andreas and winnig eleven 8 are going to be the best games ever.
  6. ManuelP.
    Sep 15, 2004
    The Best Winning Eleven ever.
  7. FARISN.
    Jan 9, 2005
    This is the best soccer game I've ever played.
  8. HamanyA.
    Feb 3, 2005
    This is an extreme game of the new overcoming season that exploded through the minds of international gamers and made them talk one language FOOTBALL.
  9. AntonioP.
    Feb 1, 2005
    Only one word... EXCELLENT!!!
    Feb 6, 2005
    Nearly perfect. far and away the best of the genre. the match flow is highly realistic and the tactical options are deep and--best of all--actually affect the gameplay.
  11. MarcoF.
    Feb 6, 2005
    I remember the days of playing Fifa soccer on Genisis and how great that experience was. Now I could relive those days with WE8. Not only is this hands down the best sports game, I would vote this game as one of the best games ever made in the 30+ years of video game history... The amazingly fun gameplay and the realistic graphics make this game 10/10 in my book.
  12. MateusC.
    Mar 25, 2005
    Best soccer game ever made. This game makes FIFA of the EA seems a joke.
  13. SkyelerB.
    Jun 27, 2005
    This was a very fun game. One of the best I have played. I am very plesed with it.
  14. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  15. CarlosV.
    Feb 11, 2005
    no se que le fatta pero creo que winning eleven 7 es mejor esa es mi opinion.
  16. Battystustya
    Feb 13, 2005
    Except for the boring commentary and lack of real team names, there is nothing wrong with this game. Near perfect, just needs a little more wild fan atmosphere. This is the most realistic video sports game ever created (sorry Madden).
  17. H.P.
    Feb 19, 2005
    I am not bothered with licenses or any of that irrelevant stuff...to me no other game provides so much joy on a 2 player mode as this game. Hence, my only complain regarding this game is its lack of online capability.
  18. DANNYB.
    Apr 16, 2005
    Realistic feels like the real thing amust buy for football (yes football cause thats its name not soccer)fans.
  19. Alex
    Jun 18, 2005
    This was an awesome game! One of the best football simulations i have ever seen. It has nice moves and a good variety of passes and give and goes. The season mode i thought could have been better, i wish there was online play, but most importantly i wish they had the variety of teams like World Tour Soccer 2005. What ever happened to have the other favorite club teams such as DC United. This was an awesome game! One of the best football simulations i have ever seen. It has nice moves and a good variety of passes and give and goes. The season mode i thought could have been better, i wish there was online play, but most importantly i wish they had the variety of teams like World Tour Soccer 2005. What ever happened to have the other favorite club teams such as DC United. This is a must own soccer game for fans! Really fun to play friends and the goals are just as exciting( cause there hard to get)! Expand
  20. J.D.
    Mar 28, 2005
    We8 es el mejor por el momento esperemos q es lo q sace fifa este año. pero we8 es otra cosa a lado de fifa, es mucho mas mejor, y parece mas real poruqe juegas con tactica.
  21. SorataA.
    May 11, 2005
    Other than boring commentators, and licenses for real names, this game is an excellent game.

#44 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. The A.I. is even brainier than before (teams now put extra pressure on the goal when trailing and sit back with the ball when ahead), the shooting controls are less sensitive - a good thing - and the visuals are finally comparable to FIFA's.
    WE8 just feels real. The tempo and feel of the game show a deep understanding of soccer. The A.I. is spot-on, especially that of your own teammates, who continually move around and make runs for your benefit. Control is smooth and rock solid.
    It's still a winner - but this time by a very narrow margin.