8.9

1. DezB.
    Dec 2, 2003
    Great graphics and a big improvement on the last 2 titles Very Very dissapointed that they havent gone with the Multi player season I used to have so much fun on Smackdown "know your role" on the PSone but good Idea bringing blood back onto the game I have been a fan of wrestling for 20 years and this is the closest ive been to happy with a wrestling game Also why the hell cant you enter Great graphics and a big improvement on the last 2 titles Very Very dissapointed that they havent gone with the Multi player season I used to have so much fun on Smackdown "know your role" on the PSone but good Idea bringing blood back onto the game I have been a fan of wrestling for 20 years and this is the closest ive been to happy with a wrestling game Also why the hell cant you enter a womans wrestler into season mode I mean the womans title is in the game and during the season mode it is defended I hope THQ can rectify this because women are fans of wrestling aswell also About the fact that we were promised superstar voice overs but we didnt get them Many superstars are missing from the game(i:e La resistance, Spike dudley, Mark Henry, Shannon moore,just to name a few) but voice overs and The missing superstars are on the american version(arent us brits good enough for the full version the Yanks even have Zach gowen on the game) I am appalled by their decision to give us a second class game But over all it is the best game on the market. Expand
  2. AniarA.
    Nov 19, 2003
    I give the game a five because there isn't a two player season mode and i also think it is dumb as hell that your created female can not do bra and panties match it is just not fair i also think you should still be able to use superstars face in create mode other than that the game is good.
  3. HenryT.
    May 30, 2004
    This game is half wack because the old school undertaker should have his old music like the one he is using now with paul bearer and he should not come out in that little ring at entrance.
  4. Feb 15, 2014
    This game is the best wwe game.The game play 100%.The sound 100%.The music in the background is the best and way better than commentary.The sound is 100%.The only one thing bad about it and most users would have said it.There was no Jeff Hardy or Hulk Hogan.Most of the character overalls were not that good.The season mode was the best thing about it.The season mode was about 1 year longThis game is the best wwe game.The game play 100%.The sound 100%.The music in the background is the best and way better than commentary.The sound is 100%.The only one thing bad about it and most users would have said it.There was no Jeff Hardy or Hulk Hogan.Most of the character overalls were not that good.The season mode was the best thing about it.The season mode was about 1 year long and it was fun.You could make your own character and move-set.You could even play season mode with your character.The music made in this game was the best.Commentary is useless.In every wwe game they should make music.I really hope they make another game like this.
    Thanks
    Owaisqadri100

#3 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

One of the best wrestling games we've ever played...With its ultra-improved gameplay mechanics, enhanced visual engine, smarter career mode, and established create-a-character feature, Yukes and THQ are definitely the track to success.
    How about a Bra & Panties mode where WWE Divas rip off each other’s clothes? It’s the raunchiest Teen-rated action you’ll find anywhere.
  3. PSM Magazine
    An absolutely awesome wrestling experience...Thanks to features like improved graphics, more match types, and an overhauled grappling system, it's definitely the most realistic and rewarding WWE game on the market. [Dec 2003, p.56]