8.9

Nov 7, 2003
    Cool good graphics.
  3. AllenK.
    Dec 21, 2003
    I am the rocks # 1 fan, and this game is the best AND THE ROCK MEANS THE BEST game ever.
  4. [Anonoymous]
    May 4, 2004
    Great.
  5. MatthewK.
    Nov 11, 2003
    The best graphics of any wrestling game i've ever played!
  6. JohnM.
    Nov 4, 2003
    Shut your mouth might have been great but here comes the pain is much much more better you have got the likes of elimination chamber bra and panties and first blood also new wrestlers like scott steiner rey mysterio goldberg and many more and the and the best bits of all is chris jerichos highnight reel evolution and kane unmasked one more thing to say if anyone doesn't know what toShut your mouth might have been great but here comes the pain is much much more better you have got the likes of elimination chamber bra and panties and first blood also new wrestlers like scott steiner rey mysterio goldberg and many more and the and the best bits of all is chris jerichos highnight reel evolution and kane unmasked one more thing to say if anyone doesn't know what to get for christmas this is the game for you. Expand
  7. HeribertoS.
    Oct 22, 2003
    This sh.t is hot as hell.
  8. PatS.
    Oct 20, 2003
    This game is the best game so far, with the newest characters. The INjury report in the top of the screen gives the players a good idea of were to work on.
  9. StepIn
    Oct 9, 2003
    It is going to be the best game this year. Nothing will amount to it. all sexy ladies heyyyyy.
  10. KennyH.
    Jan 6, 2004
    This is definetely THE best wrestling game ever. *Bra and Panties matches!* There's a great create a wrestler thing in it. And it's not frustrating like ECW Hardcore Revolution.(The worst wrestling game ever) Just a flat out great game.
  11. PeterL.
    Feb 7, 2004
    This is one of the most addicting games for anyone to play. You'll literally spend hours on the game.
    Mar 8, 2004
    Easily the best game in the series. The ultimate game for wrestling fans everywhere.
  13. JimmyW.
    Aug 20, 2004
    Awesome awesome awesome the best game i have. looks like the real smackdown and raw i,d reccomend this game 4 any1 who loves wrestling and luvz 2 snap people best game ive ever played.
  14. ShaneM.
    Aug 9, 2005
    I think that out of the smack games i think that this one is the best. i think that the legened characterisc was the best they did to make the game good.
  15. BobD.
    Mar 28, 2006
    It should be on PC.
  16. JoshT.
    Nov 11, 2003
    This game rocks the world cos that's the bottom line.
  17. Ray
    Nov 21, 2003
    God, look at all these 10's. Well here's another too. This is the best wrestling game out now over Raw 2 and WMXIX PERIOD. Nevermind these other peoples review who rate it a 7 or less they dont know sh.t about a good game it kicks ass.
  18. SiuolG.
    Nov 23, 2003
    This game is just too great...ooh...too hot...!
  19. ZacharyW.
    Nov 26, 2003
    The best graphics ever for a smackdown game.
  20. BillyA.
    Nov 8, 2003
    I think that wwe SmackDown here comes the pain is the best game i have ever played. the bra and pantys match is hot and so is trish. o yeah here comes the pain.
  21. Nirav
    Oct 26, 2003
    The Best game ever and one more thing here comes the pain.
  22. Rick
    Oct 27, 2003
    New modes, new characters, better graphics, perfect gameplay, exclusive story mode... This one will rule!
  23. Blizzardbob
    Jan 21, 2004
    The best wrestling game ever!!!!!!
  24. JOHNC.
    Mar 18, 2004
    Best wrestling game, plus I am the best because I'm the United States champion!
  25. BenS.
    Jun 23, 2004
    This game is one of the best games i ever had.
  26. ErikR.
    May 18, 2005
    I own every smackdown game and this is by far the best. better gameplay and smoother graphics. i recommend this game to anyone even if you dont like wrestling.
  27. TanmayA.
    Nov 11, 2003
    This is a brilliant game. The best I have ever seen. I love the graphics. The Elimination Match is just great. The new superstars ( Scot Stienier, Goldberg) are great too.
  28. GaryT.
    Nov 10, 2003
    The best WWE game out ever more matches like elimination chamber match, bra and panties, better backstage for the hardcore matches, more depper season mode, more wrestles like, Goldberg, scott steiner, un-masked Kane, Evolution and legends are good expecially the old school Undertaker. That was the good things about the game the bad things are dont have some other wrestlers like Shane The best WWE game out ever more matches like elimination chamber match, bra and panties, better backstage for the hardcore matches, more depper season mode, more wrestles like, Goldberg, scott steiner, un-masked Kane, Evolution and legends are good expecially the old school Undertaker. That was the good things about the game the bad things are dont have some other wrestlers like Shane O'Mac, Scotty 2 Hotty, Enterance musics are the the real things for some of them like no words or old music from RVD, Kane, Dudley Boys, and in tag team matches when you taunt your tag team comes in to help you.Thats all, and i would recomend it to any one. Expand
  29. EdwardH.
    Nov 14, 2003
    I believe that wwe here comes the pain is the finest game than all the other wrestling games out. You can see all your favorite wrestlers all at once and better yet do things that you always wanted to do. I really think the matches are 100% great well as the storymodes. If you think your too good for this game you just missed the lost. I think this game will make 1,0000 bucks and if you I believe that wwe here comes the pain is the finest game than all the other wrestling games out. You can see all your favorite wrestlers all at once and better yet do things that you always wanted to do. I really think the matches are 100% great well as the storymodes. If you think your too good for this game you just missed the lost. I think this game will make 1,0000 bucks and if you don't think so I have two words for YOU -SUCK!!!! Thanks Alot for reading: By Edward Diontezt Harris. Expand
  30. Mr.S.
    Nov 16, 2003
    This absolutely the best wrestling game ever because stone cold said so and one thing too caaan youuuu dig it suckaaaaaa?

One of the best wrestling games we've ever played...With its ultra-improved gameplay mechanics, enhanced visual engine, smarter career mode, and established create-a-character feature, Yukes and THQ are definitely the track to success.
    How about a Bra & Panties mode where WWE Divas rip off each other’s clothes? It’s the raunchiest Teen-rated action you’ll find anywhere.
  3. An absolutely awesome wrestling experience...Thanks to features like improved graphics, more match types, and an overhauled grappling system, it's definitely the most realistic and rewarding WWE game on the market. [Dec 2003, p.56]