6.3

1. Jun 10, 2013
    This game is WELL, and I mean WELL worth the $9.99 I paid on PSN for it...The game could almost rival contendors such as Gran Turismo and Forza, if not for a few things.

Pros: 1> Pretty solid gameplay, and the gameplay feels very different depending on the POV you are using. I really love the game in the closest to the car 3rd person mode, makes me feel like I'm playing a solid GT style game
    2> The cars that are included in this game are some of the coolest and fastest in the world, and all seem to me, to be modeled extremely well, including the dashboards and car damage.
    3> There is a very good of tracks on here, some that I'm very familiar with, and that some that are completely new to me! I believe these are all real world tracks, but I am not sure

Cons: Really there are only a few minor points that hurt this game, only 44 cars, however they are 44 AWESOME and well done cars. The graphics are a tad bit dated, but the course design and other things cover this up very well. Also relatively short career mode.

All in all, this game could have been a great purchase whether it was $10 or $40 but I sure dont mind that I only paid $10
  2. Nov 5, 2013
    "Absolute Supercars is a decent addition in the Simulation Racing genre, featuring a good amount of cars and tracks. However, it lacks graphic power and it have some physics problems, which may disappoint fans looking for realism."
  3. Jun 10, 2013

There are no critic reviews yet.