4.1

1. Aug 23, 2013
    Never played it when it originally came out, but I can see it hasn't aged well, even with the new graphics. It can be fun, I'll admit, but the coop servers are dead and I completed everything the game had for offer in less than three hours.
  2. Mar 22, 2013
    Downloaded this when it first came out, PS Plus showed it as free, then charged my credit card. Already off to a great start. Normally I'm a pretty big fan of top down shooters, but the slow plodding pace that is supposed to simulate the Aliens films just doesn't work in this genre. Neither does item management. Look elsewhere in the genre if you want to have a good time.
  3. Mar 22, 2013

1. Apr 2, 2013
    Despite Alien Breed’s shortcomings, it still holds the charm of a bygone era. The new level packages, while not quite as extensive as the original Breed or its special edition release, provide more than enough content to justify the $10 PSN price tag.
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines may not be what it should have been, but maybe you can still get some fun out of this 1991 Amiga-classic. Not that Alien Breed has anything to do with the Alien films or franchise. [March 2013, p.88]
  3. Feb 27, 2013
    This old-time classic from Amiga comes to PlayStation 3 as a fulfilling remake that does not bring anything new to the table with respect to the original, but those who loved the classic arcade will enjoy it in co-op mode.