7.4

1. Nel
    Dec 13, 2016
    Great new idea, it's like a boss game kind of god of war like, It's over the top action, and it's really enjoyable if you are a fan of japanese art style.
  2. Aug 26, 2016
    Подача сюжета, боёвка. тема изгоя, всё шикарно. Очень эпично, красиво, интересно и захватывающе. Игра в которую, и играть приятно, и послевкусие тоже хорошее.
  3. Apr 11, 2016
    It is true that there isn't much that can qualify as game play; It is more like an amalgamation of QTE sequences. The combat is quite shallow, and the ranking system is counter intuitive. That said, there are some truly EPIC interactive moments in this game, and that is more than I can say of most things in life. The characters are memorable, the soundtrack is fantastic, and the 1980'sIt is true that there isn't much that can qualify as game play; It is more like an amalgamation of QTE sequences. The combat is quite shallow, and the ranking system is counter intuitive. That said, there are some truly EPIC interactive moments in this game, and that is more than I can say of most things in life. The characters are memorable, the soundtrack is fantastic, and the 1980's episodic anime feel is bliss. The audio-visual presentation is mostly great even if at times the environments were clearly under-cooked. The story is quite engaging, moving and well paced. This is worth experiencing by anyone with an open-mind; This title deserves more love, check it out. Expand
  4. Oct 7, 2015
    This game is amazing for people who know anime. I recommend to play this game for it's story and gameplay style as well. If your into a game where you have to be brute, straight forward and be a bad ass main character, then this is the game for you. Try it out on the demo where you fight against memorable foes that made me sold to buy this game. You also get the quick time events in theThis game is amazing for people who know anime. I recommend to play this game for it's story and gameplay style as well. If your into a game where you have to be brute, straight forward and be a bad ass main character, then this is the game for you. Try it out on the demo where you fight against memorable foes that made me sold to buy this game. You also get the quick time events in the cut scenes plus in the gameplay itself that will give you the feel your inside the story it self battling and throwing punches at your enemy that gives a satisfying feel to it. It also happens in the gameplay itself which will reward you greatly how you counter attack your enemies for a major crushing blow. So once again, if your into anime fighting style games, I really recommend you get one from amazon.com. Expand
  5. Jan 26, 2015
    Graphics:8/10
    Plot:8/10
    Gameplay:4/10
    Cutscenes:10/10
    Characters:9/10

Amazing cutscenes and a really nice plot but the gameplay is extremely boring when you rarely need to play.
  6. Nov 9, 2014
    Main game is 8/10. Real ending DLC is 10/10 and is what makes the game worth purchasing. Basically an over the top anime, with a really rage inducing story.
  7. Aug 29, 2014
    The story of Asura's wrath is about a demigod who has had his wife and child taken from him and now he is on a rampage to kill the other sef-proclaimed deities. Sound familiar? God of War, maybe? Asura's wrath certainly seems like a God of War game that is inspired by Japanese mythology instead of Greek mythology at first, but as you play you soon realize that it has its own unique style.The story of Asura's wrath is about a demigod who has had his wife and child taken from him and now he is on a rampage to kill the other sef-proclaimed deities. Sound familiar? God of War, maybe? Asura's wrath certainly seems like a God of War game that is inspired by Japanese mythology instead of Greek mythology at first, but as you play you soon realize that it has its own unique style. The visuals in this game is incredible to say the least! The art-style in this game is spectacular and seamlessly blends Japanese fantasy and science fiction into one of the most stunning games to look at. The gameplay is great too. Asura's wrath cleverly blends action, beat em up, and quick timed events into a cohesive interactive anime. However the game does have its faults. One of the biggest problems I had with the game were the characters. Aside from just not being that likeable, I have never seen more static group of characters in my life. Characters are suppose to be dynamic and develop as the story progresses, but these characters are flat! Asura remains the same throughout the whole story and solves all of his problems by breaking stuff.And I know what you're thinking, "But all Kratos does is break stuff," and yes that's true but Kratos actually has layers to him. Kratos shows mixed emotions towards the deeds he has done, and you see him suffer and regret the decisions he's made. But all this game teaches is that to fix your problems, all you need to do is get angry! I know that the characters are suppose to represent the seven deadly sins, and I know that Asura's suppose to represent the sin of wrath. I get that. Bu you could atleast make it a sin! If you take away his anger, Asura is just an impulsive child who throws a temper-tantrum whenever he doesn't get what he wants. I understand that they're suppose to represent the seven deadly sins, but that doesn't mean that that has to be their only personality trait. Over all Asura's wrath is an amazing game that looks and plays great, but the characters and story leaves much to be desired. Expand
  8. Aug 13, 2014
    Asura's Wrath
    Game-play:It's nice fun and simple you feel like and angry god like you suppose to be,when you play it is more like you play an anime and that is awesome.
    Story:The story is fun and well made but is short about 5 to 6 hours I really like the whole revenge thing but the down fall of this game is that the true ending is on DLC. Graphics:The graphics are very good it's like
    Asura's Wrath
    Graphics:The graphics are very good it's like you expected all anime style.
    Notes:The boss battles are great and the characters are awesome,I totally recommend this game to anyone how is anime fun.
  9. Aug 1, 2014
    One of the most underrated games i have ever played. Asura's Wrath can be summed up in two words: an Epic Experience. If you are an anime fan of any sort, this is a must buy. This is one of the few games i can actually skip past the gameplay and get invested in the story.

The story is just great. Everything is just so enthralling and engaging that you will feel engaged to the story from beginning to end. There are so many epic moments i can't count them all at the top of my head. The story is also pretty damn sad and tragic to the point that there were moments i started to tear up. The characters are well done. There is the extremely relatable and badass protagonist, the very cool anti-hero, the cool bad guy, emotional helpers to the hero and the bad guy you hate and they are all done well.

The music is some of the best music i have ever heard in a video game. Wind Fang and Vajra Deus vs Vajra Asura alone are just two examples of how great this soundtrack is and it makes every scene even more epic than it usually is.

I honestly don't know why this game got hate from reviews. If you know you are going to experience more of an anime instead of a game, why hate on it. Every single aspect of this game is done extremely well. If The Walking Dead did it and got away with it, why can't Asura's Wrath? However, this is a game that you need to play for yourself to see if you like the game or not. I highly recommend this game to anyone interested in a literal "epic".
  10. Jul 13, 2014
    If you're one who considers themselves into "Hype" or just all out over the top action on a literally EPIC scale, this game scratches that niche, although the gameplay is rough for some to look past, it is not abysmal and can still feel very rewarding at times, although the fodder enemy fights as filler DO become a grind, the boss fights and cinematics are where this game really kicks itIf you're one who considers themselves into "Hype" or just all out over the top action on a literally EPIC scale, this game scratches that niche, although the gameplay is rough for some to look past, it is not abysmal and can still feel very rewarding at times, although the fodder enemy fights as filler DO become a grind, the boss fights and cinematics are where this game really kicks it off, and it only gets bigger as you go, although completed in a day, you'll feel as though you've finished an entire anime, if you're into anime like Gurren Lagann, where things just get crazier and bigger and just ridiculously cool, give it a shot, if the gameplay isn't your thing, the story may just keep you locked in. All in all, get it for cheap, but not dirt cheap definitely a fantastic story with a thrilling soundtrack and art style to go with it, something new and fresh, but the gameplay is not for everybody, if you're looking for a cinematic heavy game with a story to tell this is definitely something to look at. A story of truly epic proportion. Expand
  11. Jun 21, 2014
    Asura's Wrath is an interactive manga comic. I clearly did not know enough about the game or it's source material before I picked it up. The main character is a time travelling space man/god who's trying to get revenge from those who betrayed him. The controls are horrific, its button mashing mixed with QTEs. The game is just so ludicrous I couldn't resist playing most of it with theAsura's Wrath is an interactive manga comic. I clearly did not know enough about the game or it's source material before I picked it up. The main character is a time travelling space man/god who's trying to get revenge from those who betrayed him. The controls are horrific, its button mashing mixed with QTEs. The game is just so ludicrous I couldn't resist playing most of it with the Japanese language soundtrack just to pander to how ridiculously bad this game is and how uninteresting and cliche the story is. I'm giving it a 1 for ambition. I'm fairly certain this is one of the worst PS3 games I've ever played, possibly one of the worst games ever. Remember, interactive comic ooooooohhhhhh 1/10 Expand
  12. Feb 22, 2014
    Flat out....THIS IS NOT A GAME.

I have no problems with games having alot and or long as hell cut scene. Metal Gear does it all the time but it is a game by default. Asura's Wrath on the other hand is a 4 hour long interactive movie with no more then 20 minutes of real hands on game play and a god awful amount of "quick time" button mashing events. Now I will give it this, the
    Flat out....THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Now I will give it this, the graphics, art direction and use of cinema style presentation were done very well, but I wanted to play a game not watch a freakin movie. The idea of a game with this much back story and content should place you right in the shoes of the avatar and explore the world and watch the plot unfold as you play the role of Asura. What if you went and picked up lets say Final Fantasy 7 back in the 90's, you pop[ed that into your console and you had absolutely not controller of the game and all it did was TELL YOU and story instead of you PLAYING the story and embracing the discovery of what lies down the road and around ever corner. That the idea of a game.

I'll wrap all this up with this, Asura's Wrath had all the right notes to compose into something wonderful, however the ones that were in control and responsible for arranging those notes together were completely tone def and devoid of reasoning since they set out to make a game and they just lost sight of the goal
  13. Nov 9, 2013
    This game has an excellent story. It can get a bit tedious on the second play through. When you press select to skip cutscenes, it only skips a small segment of it so you have to keep spamming select to get to the actual game play.

The game play its self is ok until towards the end where the game is seriously broken. Heavy attacks don't stun enemies. Quick time events towards the

Heavy attacks don't stun enemies.

Quick time events towards the end (chapter 17+18) only flash for a moment before getting hit. When you are in the middle of a combo a quick time event would appear and before you relealize it, you've already pressed the wrong button.

If you enjoy quick time events that aren't done right, then this is the game for you. God of war had quick time events perfectly made, this game didnt.

I don't like the idea of the game starting a new chapter like some tv series. I don't want to see the credits every time I complete a level.
  14. May 8, 2013
    The most epic story ever, with a really good ending that no games have.... Don't F*cking miss it !!!
    It's really one of the best game Capcom ever made. This is an incredible game.
  15. May 4, 2013
    This game is amazing especially for the fans of anime. An amazing soundtrack, the art design in this game is just sublime. The story is interesting and you really want to know what will happen in the end, the character are very well made and their personally and voice acting is amazing. The biggest problem my be the gameplay...the fighting scenes are very good and the quick time events areThis game is amazing especially for the fans of anime. An amazing soundtrack, the art design in this game is just sublime. The story is interesting and you really want to know what will happen in the end, the character are very well made and their personally and voice acting is amazing. The biggest problem my be the gameplay...the fighting scenes are very good and the quick time events are well made but unfortunately this game was made almost like a tv show, with those breaking scenes like is going to a commercial and that breaks a bit of the action of the game and most of the episodes are more to see then actually to play. Expand
  16. Apr 24, 2013
    Playing this games has been like watching an anime for me, with a higher price-tag by the way. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but I had tons of fun playing it. It's crazy animations and combos sometimes become somehow repetitive. At the same time it's been a joy playing through it and even though it has some ups and downs, my overall feeling towards this game is very positive. We arePlaying this games has been like watching an anime for me, with a higher price-tag by the way. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but I had tons of fun playing it. It's crazy animations and combos sometimes become somehow repetitive. At the same time it's been a joy playing through it and even though it has some ups and downs, my overall feeling towards this game is very positive. We are going to see from now on and since MGS4 more and more argument oriented and movie like games as it seems the overall goal of every game designer is to become sort of a movie director. We have seen such trend happening in the past with interactive adventures such as Dragons Lair and it is likely to come back as well. This game is flawed in the sense that is neither an anime nor a video game but somehow manages to draw from both genres and deliver a product that for me was a likable experience that leaves a nice aftertaste. From the point of view of an anime you could expect more juice and for the same reason you should expect more out for the video game. One think that I hated from it is new fad of giving you content that should be there in the game in the form of a DLC, it's a rip off and inexcusable, that's why I rented instead of bought this game in the first place. Capcom doesn't care at all for customer satisfaction, and when they still deliver good products will do fine, but as soon as their franchises start failing fans will turn against them and in the end is US the hardcore gamers the ones who keep this industry alive. Lucasarts can be anyone. Expand
  17. Apr 22, 2013
    Utterly cliche-ridden and extremely unoriginal. There's some redeeming value in how overblown pretty much everything is, but you won't miss a thing (that has been done elsewhere, and much better) when you skip Asura's Wrath.
  18. Apr 3, 2013
    The first play though Of Asura's wrath is completely engrossing, The story is brilliantly told and the game and cut scene's look amazing, I didn't want to turn this game off until I'd completely finished it and experienced The full story..

The game isn't to shabby either, easy control's, the character mechanics are fluent and well animated. and there is a large amount of enemies to keep you guessing..

Right now this game can be picked up for $20 (AUD) or less and is definitely worth your time, if your a fan of action anime's or action videogames this is one you should not miss!
  19. Mar 31, 2013
    got this game for $20. I've been warching Anime as a kid; my first was Mobile Suit Gundam followed by BT'x, Zenki, Tenchi Muyo, and you know the rest. The atmosphere has similarities to Gurren Laggan and Jojo with its shameless flaunting of unfathomable ridiculousness. It's a great game for Anime lovers but I won't recommend it to Westerners as they don't have an open mind to such things.
  20. Feb 13, 2013
    Asura's Wrath is not a game, is an interactive movie. My opinion? BORING.. if the spectator want see a movie, so...ok..asura wrath is good 4 u. but if u want action, combo, fight..DON'T BUY IT!
  21. Feb 5, 2013
    The parts where you can actually control the character are in fact pretty crappy, 6/10 stuff at best. Combat is boring and utterly repetitive play the game on easy to reduce the amount of repeated moves and combos, there is not much point to play on higher difficulty anyway. The crappy combat does not actually matter, for its real purpose (besides making this classifiable as a game) is toThe parts where you can actually control the character are in fact pretty crappy, 6/10 stuff at best. Combat is boring and utterly repetitive play the game on easy to reduce the amount of repeated moves and combos, there is not much point to play on higher difficulty anyway. The crappy combat does not actually matter, for its real purpose (besides making this classifiable as a game) is to help you to better connect with Asura and his wrath. And same actually goes for (effectively pointless) quick-time events throughout the cut-scenes. This game tells a story filled with emotions (well, mostly wrath, duh) and the story, the animations, the game's ability to make you feel those emotions is the real meat here. If you like anime over-the-top stuff like Gurren Lagann, Naruto (those non-emo pre-shippuuden parts anyway) or any other fighting anime about overcoming your own limitations, you will love Asura's Wrath for all the epic moments and fights it will throw at you. And unless this turns out to be lie, get the Nirvana DLC as well, it's at least as awesome as the basic game, gets you the real, definitive ending and I could swear the visuals get way better in it. (The DLC .5 episodes on the other hand are just pretty crappy ugly 2D animations with QTEs. The second one was okay, I guess, but the first one felt like utter waste of money.) Expand
  22. Jan 27, 2013
    the only quality is being short. Most of the time you will just watch. The game does not offer any incentive to continue after the end of the campaign, unless an extension of the final animation, which can be worse than the original ending.
  23. Nov 5, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. played the demo first, and although the gameplay didn't convince me, I totally loved the excesive action and epicness involved with the two bosses showed (Wyzen and Augus). So I took the full game hoping to see the best fights yet, but little did I know that the demos were the best fights in the game. The gameplay is forgettable, and it's certainly nothing memorable. You have 3 choices: On rails shooting sections, third person brawler and the endless quicktime events. Of these, the brawler parts are probably the most interesting, sadly they lack the finesse and responsiveness of god of war, it feels chaotic and more akin to mashing buttons than actually building combos........mash square, mash square, mash square, mash X to dodge, keep mashing square...... until you finally fill a power bar that sends everything to hell (and no, this wasn't in easy mode, it was in hard mode). But I can forgive the gameplay if at least the game had provided the awesome fights I expected, the game even comits the sin of overhyping itself. The first boss is the "planet guy" (wyzen) from the demo, and after you defeat him his 6 remaining buddies start to brag about how he was the "weakest one of them". You of course start to dream of the amazing battles to come, wich only makes them the more dissapointing. 3 of the bosses (sergei, olga, and kalrow) you don't even fight they just die out of the sudden in the most stupid ways during cutscenes, 2 are worthy of the task but end up having little screentime (deus, augus) and the other ends up being your buddy and the second playable character (sasha). At the end you end up feeling cheated, and it seems like the developers were short on cash or something as the game feels incomplete. My advise, rent it before, and only buy it if you fancy the artstyle. Expand
  24. Oct 16, 2012
    This game... forget it. Go play this game. Nothing I say can help you understand the sheer amount of monumentally amazing action that this game has. If you like anime, then this is a must play. If you haven't already played this game, your probably not interested anyways, but take my word, you will not be disappointed. However, if your not into anime, QTE, or things that are awesome, thenThis game... forget it. Go play this game. Nothing I say can help you understand the sheer amount of monumentally amazing action that this game has. If you like anime, then this is a must play. If you haven't already played this game, your probably not interested anyways, but take my word, you will not be disappointed. However, if your not into anime, QTE, or things that are awesome, then you probably wont appreciate it for what it is. As a game, its technically not that good, but as an interactive anime, its a masterpiece! Expand
  25. Jul 15, 2012
    It's agreat game in it's own right, but it's extremely quick time heavy, which minimizes actually game-play in the game. sadly The story is incredibly good, and how it plays out like a JP anime TV show was a great idea. The graphics are okay, but nothing to get excited about. The music is breath taking, and the overall presentation is rock solid. If only it was longer, and less quick timeIt's agreat game in it's own right, but it's extremely quick time heavy, which minimizes actually game-play in the game. sadly The story is incredibly good, and how it plays out like a JP anime TV show was a great idea. The graphics are okay, but nothing to get excited about. The music is breath taking, and the overall presentation is rock solid. If only it was longer, and less quick time heavy and CS heavy, this game would've got a higher score from me. Good rental Expand
  26. Jul 12, 2012
    AW wastes no time thrusting the player into the shoes of Asura a Demigod tasked with protecting the world from an evil infestation that causes gigantic tentacles to rise from the earths very core and unleash a savage fury to which even the gods have a hard time contemplating, as the impurity level of all the creatures is shown on screen the source of all of it is one with a level that isAW wastes no time thrusting the player into the shoes of Asura a Demigod tasked with protecting the world from an evil infestation that causes gigantic tentacles to rise from the earths very core and unleash a savage fury to which even the gods have a hard time contemplating, as the impurity level of all the creatures is shown on screen the source of all of it is one with a level that is to high to measure. an on rails shooter segment quickly turns into a button masher. I use all of my divine strength to diminish the evil that ravenges the earth. With the evil sealed away in the center of the earth once again it is a time for celebration. But like any anti hero Asura soon finds his quest for peace transforming into a quest for revenge, as your wife gets murdered and your daughter is kidnapped. To make matters worse Asura is framed for conspiracy and is then sent on a 12000 year quest to rid the world of evil and clear his name. The gameplay and story go hand and hand in this quest for redemption and revenge. As intriguing as the story may be the gameplay is far from being your standard button masher. Yes you primarily rely on one button to attack your foes while occasionally waiting for a QTE to occur on screen to counter an enemies attack. However the way in which you traverse each battle as well as the different opponents that you face off against offer a unique blend of challenge, that depending on how skilled you are can either be a cake walk or a pain in the @#!*% . While at first glance it may may just look like another god of war or devil may cry clone in actuality it has more in common with games like Mike Tyson's punch out.

Now I know that that's probably one of the last games that anyone would think of referencing when playing Asura's wrath, but when you grind it down to it's core, and you think about what made Punch out on the nes so great you might see the similarities. The greatest innovation of punch out was that it wasn't just a sports tittle, it was more centered around the rhythm/timing genre in which you had to memorize every enemies set of moves until you were good enough to create a pattern that worked out best for you.
    In Asura's wrath you pretty much do the exact same thing, you have to memorize every enemies unique attack pattern so that you could develop one of your own and think of a strategy to successfully dispatch incoming threats in a way as quick and effectively as possible to get a higher rating at the end of each stage.

The most prominent difference between this game and every other hack and slasho button masho on the market is that you don't win levels by killing enemies, instead you have a bar on top of the screen that tells you your "Rage" level defeating enough enemies, or countering enough attacks via quick time events are the two primary ways to build up your rage meter, even getting hit will slightly increase your rage meter as somewhat of a consolation. Once your meter has been filled up all the way the word "BURST" will appear on your screen indicating that you are to perform a series of quick time events to progress to the next area, this unnatural means of progression may turn off die hard action game fans, bit like I stated this isn't so much an action game as a Timing/Rhythm oriented game.

Another great aspect that should not be overlooked is the games art style mixing together the canvas like art style of prince of Persia with sketch models via Valkiria Chronicles and well placed lighting effects you get an incredibly unique art style that looks like all the characters are made out of woodcarvings, yet are flexible enough as to avoid looking to much like a cardboard cutout during cutscenes.

Roughly two thirds of a way into the game your perspective will be switched over to another protagonist named Yasha who's move-set is very similar to Asura's except slightly more fast paced. Though this also serves as a way to introduce new equally fast and ambitious foes at you so the slight tweak in gameplay is gradually appreciated as your new characters powers are a perfect match for your new foes. The rebel without a cause in this game who's true intentions are unknown until the ending climax is a great way of changing up the pace, though only ever so slightly it shows that the development team at least had enough common sense not to have you playing as the same obnoxious four armed hero throughout the roughly 8-10 hours that you will be playing this game. being able to view the story from different perspectives is a great way to avoid making the antagonists seem one dimensional.

while I definitely can't recommend it to everyone the sheer scope of events that take place here are defiantly evident that a game doesn't need to follow the rule book as so many action games before it in order to be good. It's a unique game loaded with potential that will make you feel like a total bad @#!*% .
  27. May 30, 2012
    Phenomenal game. Graphics amazing, story gripping and lots of replay value. Bought it having read reviews and was worried it wouldn't be that fun but I love this game. They took a risk and it paid off.
  28. May 28, 2012
    Decent game, visuals amazing but gameplay meh.
  29. May 13, 2012
    Asuras Wrath is really a user-controlled anime manga with quick time events and random button mashing while easy to get to the next episode the challenge is to get an S ranking by getting scored on syncronicity,battle points,time taken to complete episode you either need two S ranks or three A ranks for an over-all S rank the difficulty of this varies episode to episode. The cgi anime isAsuras Wrath is really a user-controlled anime manga with quick time events and random button mashing while easy to get to the next episode the challenge is to get an S ranking by getting scored on syncronicity,battle points,time taken to complete episode you either need two S ranks or three A ranks for an over-all S rank the difficulty of this varies episode to episode. The cgi anime is extremely well done and the story is good enough to keep you interested. Over-all the game is pretty good fun too play.
    But as due too the nature of the game there is not much replayability and content wise it lasts around the eight hour mark. I recommend a rental or try too find it at a bargain price. There are about six extra dlc episodes as well now with a seperate new ending and a crazy guest appearance from ryu.
  30. Apr 26, 2012
    When I sat down to play Asura's wrath for the first time I thought it was going to be a cheap god of war knock off. I could never have of been more wrong. The action in Asura's wrath was on a whole new level. But that is only part of what makes it such a great game. It has a fantastic intriguing story on top of all the mayhem. A lot of people are complaining that the game was more ofWhen I sat down to play Asura's wrath for the first time I thought it was going to be a cheap god of war knock off. I could never have of been more wrong. The action in Asura's wrath was on a whole new level. But that is only part of what makes it such a great game. It has a fantastic intriguing story on top of all the mayhem. A lot of people are complaining that the game was more of a movie with all the cut scenes but those cut scene are what make a good story. There was no boring exploring or level cramming you fight boss after boss and take brakes between fights enjoying the progression of the story through very artistic comics and intriguing cut scenes. For all you action lovers and gamers that like a good story this is a must. MAKE SURE TO GET THE DLC WORTH IT Expand

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    [W]e put the controller down (during a 'gameplay' sequence) and watched in stunned frustration as the game continued on happily playing itself for six minutes. It's inconceivable that there are gameplay levels that cannot be failed or be changed by your actions. Even Dragon's Lair, the game that birthed the concept 29 years ago, had consequences. [April 2012, p66]
  2. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Apr 2, 2012
    Those who do not care about the crazy Japanese aesthetics or the not so subtle references to popular anime, may ask them the question if the actual gameplay is any good at all. Well, it is. Sort of. [April 2012, p.66]
  3. Play UK