6.5

1. Nov 22, 2011
    Why was this even added? It is exactly the same as the digital version except for the platinum. Is it not bad enough that they already split the game through five different parts; its all one purchase...
  2. Apr 6, 2012
    Yeah Jacarda is ColdHardTruth is telling a WarmSoftLie (well that's not the best pun, but let's see you do better). This is interactive story telling at its best you couldn't get a better BttF story if it were made by Rockstar North.
  3. Jan 15, 2013
    I and my wife really enjoyed the game. Some chapters are stronger than others but overall it's been great fun. Of course being a fan of the movie contributes but it's not mandatory. Recommended without hesitation.
  4. Apr 1, 2013
    If you are a fan of the series like i am. Then this is a must buy game. I love the story throughout the game. It feels like you are beieng taken back to the future once again.
  5. May 27, 2013
    Great game! Faithful to the movie. Buy it.

One of the best games for PS3. Michael J. Fox rules.

My favorite one actually. You should make a better review.
  6. Mar 13, 2012
    Back the the future: the game simply is disappointing. With graphics being sub-par and story telling boring, it all adds up to an average gaming experience. It does have good voice acting and theme music of back to the future. The simple puzzles and behind it's time comedy acts don't do this generation of gamers any justice. Gamers would welcome a retail version with a full story with gorgeous graphics and fun and rewarding game play. More features are needed to hand this game a solid rating. Sorry this one is better left to the hardcore Back to the future fans. Score 6/10. Expand
  7. Dec 17, 2013
    Not bad at all. Faithfull to the movie. Some episodes can get boring though and if your stuck that's not much fun either. Maybe it should be funnier at times as well. But in general I had fun with this. Keep in mind though, I had it for free on ps+. If I would've payed 15$, that would've been too much probably.
  8. Jun 15, 2014
    A very basic point and click type of game with a few puzzles that could prove quite frustrating and annoying if one was playing blindly on their own, which is why I recommend looking up a trophy guide so you can earn a quick platinum instead. The voice acting and soundtrack are all faithful to the original movies and there's enough humor and nostalgia to keep this title from becoming a total bore.
  9. Mar 5, 2013
    I did not think this game was fun, at all! Not only does it look terrible, but it's just plain boring. You can't lose for one, and the "puzzles" I guess you would call them, are lame. 0 out of 10.
  10. Jan 20, 2014
    To me, this was a decent game. As a fan, I was able to overlook its trifling flaws to some degree, and this meant that the game would maintain its entertainment value throughout. I can bare over with the graphics and technical side of the game being a bit outdated, but it disappointed me when the puzzles soon began to feel quite repetitive. On the contrary its charming, the voice acting is great and the humor is good as well - but if you will be buying it for the puzzles, then do not. In my book, it is mainly for fans and casual players. Expand
  11. Aug 22, 2013
    Do not buy this game, its the worst game ever and and a complete was't of time and money and nothing like the movie. You don't even get to do anything fun
  12. Sep 29, 2013
    This may not be the game for everyone, but it does a solid job of what it sets out to do. If you're a fan of the Back to the Future franchise, this game gives you an enjoyable trip through further chapters of the saga.
    The game play is fairly linear, meaning you follow the stories as they were written to be experienced by your character.
    The game is more like an interactive story/movie
    than an action or RPG game, if you are prepared for that you will likely get exactly what you want.
    The graphics are charming and the voice acting was done very well. They definitely focused their efforts in the right areas to make the game work as well as it does.
  13. Dec 3, 2013
    hope there is more to come soon love it badly come on add more plz need it to carry on badly plz bring new lvls out i will be waiting for it so hurry up thanks
  14. Aug 12, 2014
    Very faithful to the series and heaped with nostalgia. Great story and voice acting; you'd barely tell it was A.J. Locascio and not Michael J Fox. Contains the occasional technical hiccup and graphics aren't all that, but still a worthwhile journey for fans.

1. Jun 5, 2012
    Captures everything about the films but their pace. Each five-hour episode, though, offers undeniable value. [July 2012, p.103]
  2. May 28, 2012
    Archaically self contained, with little illusion of a wider world outside. [July 2012, p.90]
  3. Compellingly charming. [June 2012, p.104]