5.6

1. AmigaGuruToaks
    Jul 9, 2008
    Seriously, this is the best Olympic game since California games 1 on the Amiga/C64 , yes Track And Field on the PSone was great too and that one is up where beijing is too. People who say this has too hard controls just needs to try the game some more although i do agree that Weightlifting and Kayak is awfully hard but the rest (36 others) are just plain amazing fun!
  2. VinnyBoy
    Jun 27, 2008
    I love all the olimpic video games! I've played a lot of Barcelona92 in my old mega drive.. Great times.
  3. SimonK.
    Jun 27, 2008
    gr8 fun game, some really good events some not so good. but overall gr8 fun.
  4. J.RW.
    Jul 14, 2008
    Utter crap.
  5. CraigI.
    Jul 3, 2008
    You either like this kind of game or you don't. I think it's awesome, it's controls are not too foreign for anyone who's used to Track N Field titles. A great buy, with so much multi player and so many events it's awesome value for money!
  6. NeilB.
    Jul 13, 2008
    Rubbish if you enjoyed Athens 2004 on the ps2 and were expecting a game that is very similar you would be very wrong. the many problems about this game are the controls which are extremely difficult and take hours to get right most people just want to pick this game up and play it with their mates. avoid.
  7. Feb 28, 2011
    First of all let me state that this game is actually quite enjoyable for the first few days of play. However after you realise you are merely smashing a button as fast as you can to win each race or comp the idea that seemed so great suddenly seems incredibly bad and boring. After i got sick of smashing the X button much like i would a spider that won't die, I started wishing that the XFirst of all let me state that this game is actually quite enjoyable for the first few days of play. However after you realise you are merely smashing a button as fast as you can to win each race or comp the idea that seemed so great suddenly seems incredibly bad and boring. After i got sick of smashing the X button much like i would a spider that won't die, I started wishing that the X button would somehow turn into a suicide button because this game had revealed itself to be a piece of tedious, simplistic crap. Simplicity can often be a good thing in games, but in this case simplicity is combined with boring repetitiveness to equal a poor, lifeless and overall CRAP game. Expand
  8. Aug 26, 2011
    an okay game considering its not made by any major publisher/developer (sega, i look at you) but better than other olympic games made earlier by some other developers.

Destined to reside in a graveyard of Sixaxis controllers and shattered British medal hopes, but fondly remembered during periods of intense hangover.
  2. Maxi Consolas (Portugal)
    Although it’s not an essential buy, it can very well capitalize on the fever around the Olympic Games. Especially because it has a good amount of competitions, online modes and worldwide rankings. Just a word of advice…your fingers will probably pay a heavy price. [July 2008]
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK