Bionic Commando PlayStation 3

7.4

1. Dec 7, 2012
    What a weird game! it's very frustrating, and THE DAMN ARM! I would change it for a baseball bat any day! Well... I think that it was a very good project but it ended up in a very poor execution from the developers, the controls are NOT easy to master it takes a while, also at first it gives you the impression of an open world game but it's not, the maps of the game are very limited, theWhat a weird game! it's very frustrating, and THE DAMN ARM! I would change it for a baseball bat any day! Well... I think that it was a very good project but it ended up in a very poor execution from the developers, the controls are NOT easy to master it takes a while, also at first it gives you the impression of an open world game but it's not, the maps of the game are very limited, the graphics are not so good and the A.I. it's very bad too. It's hard to aim while you are running or hanging. You can go on with your gaming life no need to try this really. Expand
  2. DanleroiXX
    Jun 10, 2009
    A gameplay bankrupt for videogame frustrating and a boring. Graphically it expire, the control of the personage is very bad. Bionic Command is one of the most large errors than Capcom, the much worse one than Dino Crisis 3. Sin because it could come outside large videogame like its those. Unfortunately if a video game is not giocabile it is not a video game.

1. If the level design did a better job of integrating exploration, platforming, and environmental puzzles, it could have overcome its deficiencies on the combat front. As it is now, Bionic Commando is only worth a rent or bargain bin purchase.
    Do not believe the negative hype. I cannot recommend Bionic Commando enough.
  3. There are some great moments, but they're few and far between. [July 2009, p.80]