7.4

1. Feb 7, 2011
    This game is great and did not deserve poor sales. I think the "official" critics got this one wrong. GRIN did a very good job here and I'm glad some of the staff went on to form Fatshark and have now put out Bionic Commando Rearmed 2.

Bionic Commando for the PS3 is a lot of fun, especially finding all the secrets. It takes a while to get used to the game, but it is worth learning how to swing around the levels - awesome. It's the kind of game I know I will play again.
  2. Aug 18, 2010
    Despite what the reviews say, Bionic Commando is one of the most fun games to be released this generation. GRIN's final game is also they're most entertaining and Bionic Commando soars higher than most other sequels can dream of. Despite it's short length, it will keep you hooked throughout and end right when you think "I've had my fill of this".
  3. Jan 13, 2012
    Some of the most fun multiplayer battles I have ever had in any game. ANY GAME! The single player is a bit constricted but still a lot of fun and the score is one of the best I've heard since the NES-days.
  4. Aug 3, 2014
    O jogo é bastante divertido, tem uma jogabilidade dinâmica e fluida, seus gráficos eram bonitos para a época em que foi lançado, a história é mediana e sua dificuldade está no ponto certo. Bionic Comanddo é um game muito divertido e com a duração certa do modo campanha, é um game muito bom, porém pouco conhecido.

1. If the level design did a better job of integrating exploration, platforming, and environmental puzzles, it could have overcome its deficiencies on the combat front. As it is now, Bionic Commando is only worth a rent or bargain bin purchase.
    Do not believe the negative hype. I cannot recommend Bionic Commando enough.
  3. There are some great moments, but they're few and far between. [July 2009, p.80]