Bionic Commando PlayStation 3

7.4

1. HeikkiRepo
    Jan 21, 2010
    Not bad at all! In fact, it is very addictive and cool looking sci-fi adventure that has unique game mechanics and great atmosphere. Game deals good amount of sudden deaths, but it wasn't game breaker for me. Positives rule out the negatives. If you see this game sold out cheap, get it!
  2. BigJoe
    Oct 6, 2009
    I had brought Bionic Commando Rearmed and had liked that game alot. I then heard a sequel was to be released. When it was, all my friends said "don't get it, all the critics gave it poor reviews". I was still determined to. When I did get, I was glad I did. Don't listen to the critics anymore, because they obviously don't know what makes a good game these days. The gameplay I had brought Bionic Commando Rearmed and had liked that game alot. I then heard a sequel was to be released. When it was, all my friends said "don't get it, all the critics gave it poor reviews". I was still determined to. When I did get, I was glad I did. Don't listen to the critics anymore, because they obviously don't know what makes a good game these days. The gameplay is awesome and adrenaline filled. The soundtrack is amazing. The graphics are some of the best I've seen. One of it's flaws is the radiation barrier because you get killed like 3 seconds later when your inside it. All in all, this game is probably the most overated game of 2009. It deserves 9 out of 10. Expand
  3. AnthonyR.
    May 21, 2009
    amazing graphical detail. A lot of potential with many of the stage areas but is hindered by the age old invisible barriers or "radiation zones" as the game suggests. there is a steep learning curve but once mastered can make for some really exhilarating gameplay but can also cause must frustration. weapons in the game could use a more "beefed up" feel to them.
  4. Aug 18, 2010
    Despite what the reviews say, Bionic Commando is one of the most fun games to be released this generation. GRIN's final game is also they're most entertaining and Bionic Commando soars higher than most other sequels can dream of. Despite it's short length, it will keep you hooked throughout and end right when you think "I've had my fill of this".
  5. MasonicInc
    May 27, 2009
    A refreshing game that tries something new and gets a beating for from journalists that clearly don't know how to play a game. This is a game for gamers and not just some mainstream product in a long series of uninteresting games.
  6. Feb 7, 2011
    This game is great and did not deserve poor sales. I think the "official" critics got this one wrong. GRIN did a very good job here and I'm glad some of the staff went on to form Fatshark and have now put out Bionic Commando Rearmed 2.

Bionic Commando for the PS3 is a lot of fun, especially finding all the secrets. It takes a while to get used to the game, but it is worth learning how to swing around the levels - awesome. It's the kind of game I know I will play again.
  7. MackM.
    Jun 9, 2009
    Best most addicting game I played this year so far besides Street Fighter IV...once the superb single player is done you can play infinitely online against fellow grapplers in one of the best online competitive modes ever. There's really nothing else like it and if you give it some time will be able to swing thru the air at blazing speeds while sniping someone else who is doing the Best most addicting game I played this year so far besides Street Fighter IV...once the superb single player is done you can play infinitely online against fellow grapplers in one of the best online competitive modes ever. There's really nothing else like it and if you give it some time will be able to swing thru the air at blazing speeds while sniping someone else who is doing the same. Gaming bliss! Expand
  8. MaxC
    May 21, 2009
    Ignore all the critics that scored this below 80. Hell, I'd even go as far to say ignore any that scored it below 90. This game is absolutely fantastic. That's all I can say. Just buy it. I cannot stress this enough.
  9. Jan 13, 2012
    Some of the most fun multiplayer battles I have ever had in any game. ANY GAME! The single player is a bit constricted but still a lot of fun and the score is one of the best I've heard since the NES-days.
  10. Aug 3, 2014
    O jogo é bastante divertido, tem uma jogabilidade dinâmica e fluida, seus gráficos eram bonitos para a época em que foi lançado, a história é mediana e sua dificuldade está no ponto certo. Bionic Comanddo é um game muito divertido e com a duração certa do modo campanha, é um game muito bom, porém pouco conhecido.

1. If the level design did a better job of integrating exploration, platforming, and environmental puzzles, it could have overcome its deficiencies on the combat front. As it is now, Bionic Commando is only worth a rent or bargain bin purchase.
    Do not believe the negative hype. I cannot recommend Bionic Commando enough.
  3. There are some great moments, but they're few and far between. [July 2009, p.80]