7.1

1. Oct 10, 2011
    This game is one of my favorite games even if the leveling is slow their is plenty of characters to play as it is a fun and basic game to play there is no multilayer option i would give it 10/10
  2. Jul 21, 2012
    If your a Bleach fan then this is for you. I had a blast slaughtering hoards of hollows as my favorite Bleach characters. It has several modes to sink you time into like story mode, mission mode, and soul attack mode. And there are also collectibles to unlock. The graphics are gorgeous, everything looks exactly like the anime. Sure the environments are bland, but they were in the animeIf your a Bleach fan then this is for you. I had a blast slaughtering hoards of hollows as my favorite Bleach characters. It has several modes to sink you time into like story mode, mission mode, and soul attack mode. And there are also collectibles to unlock. The graphics are gorgeous, everything looks exactly like the anime. Sure the environments are bland, but they were in the anime also. My only complaint is that the game just assumes you've already seen this chapter in the anime, as it leaves out tons of details, battles, and other info. So if you haven't seen this chapter in the anime I wouldn't play it until you have, so you have a better understanding of what's going on and avoid spoilers. But if you have seen this chapter, and are a Bleach fan I highly recommend this to you. It may not be deep, but it's a heck of a lot fun to play. Expand
  3. May 2, 2012
    This game is very hard to play unless you get used to it and then you might think it's easy. I should suggest to people who have got this game to not play it on Very Hard mode because you will be screaming your head off like I do. You would not like to come to my house to see me playing Bleach because I go absolutely crazy at it. They really should have an Easy mode on it because then itThis game is very hard to play unless you get used to it and then you might think it's easy. I should suggest to people who have got this game to not play it on Very Hard mode because you will be screaming your head off like I do. You would not like to come to my house to see me playing Bleach because I go absolutely crazy at it. They really should have an Easy mode on it because then it would be so much easier to play and I am not joking when I say all of this. It is absolutely true, I can tell you that for a fact. No really, it is. I could play the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm games better than I can play this game. It's one of the hardest games I have ever played. I could almost say it is Hardcore. It is hell to play and I have got hell to pay if I play this game. Apart from when I keep spamming. Ithink that's reeeeeeeeally cool. Some of the levels are easy but not all of them. I take time to level up the characters because it's that hard. I am trying to level up Ichigo at the moment. I'm only at level 13. Can you believe it? I really need to play it more I think. I think it should be my main game to concentrate on. It may look easy but it's not. The eyes can play tricks when you play this game. Some of the bosses are mega hard, especially Barragan, god he is hard. Ulquiorra is also a hard character to play as because when you try to move him he keeps doing another move, plus, he's too slow. I expected him to be a good character to play as. The best characters in the game are Nnoitora and Ichigo Kurosaki. I like Ichigo because he is the easiest character to play as, so is Nnoitora. I like Nnoitora's scissor hands, they are awesome I have to say. He is like Edward Scissorhands. Expand
  4. Jul 15, 2014
    This is a phenomenal hack n' slash game. A very large amount of grinding which may drive some people away, but I love that aspect in games. It has a great selection of characters and the combat is well done. My only complaints about this game are the lack of detail in the story mode, and the exclusion of any sort of multi-player aside from leaderboards.

You have to figure out whether or not you find the Bleach universe interesting, because that interest needs to be there lest you grow tired of the simple combat system, the limited amount of backgrounds, the confusing story and the levels that quickly begins to repeat themselves.
  2. Oct 18, 2011
    Bland gameplay and weak narrative implementation. [Nov 2011, p.106]
  3. Oct 10, 2011
    It is a title that offers little content, but it can be a long experience if the player wants to improve his favorite character to the limit.