Borderlands 2 PlayStation 3

8.2

1. Apr 8, 2013
    One of the best, if not THE best game of this generation. As soon as I started playing this game I was in love, the beautiful comic atmosphere, the humor that claptrap introduced, and just the way everything comes together. I've finished this game three times since the most recent update just started on Ultimate Vault Hunter. The blend of FPS and RPG really is amazing and this game is soOne of the best, if not THE best game of this generation. As soon as I started playing this game I was in love, the beautiful comic atmosphere, the humor that claptrap introduced, and just the way everything comes together. I've finished this game three times since the most recent update just started on Ultimate Vault Hunter. The blend of FPS and RPG really is amazing and this game is so beautifully put together. Expand
  2. Apr 25, 2013
    Wow this game is the only other game that I have played through twice. This game is amazing. Don't listen to the idiotic reviewers that only play games for graphics steer you off the games path. This game has its own art style and I respect and love it, it matches the games theme.
  3. Apr 27, 2013
    Best game of 2012. One of the best rpg shooters ever made. The dlc's they put out is simply amazing. Voice acting is great, characters are outstanding, and there is literally a bazillion of different guns.
  4. Apr 27, 2013
    Perfect in every way. I loved all of the memerable characters like Sir Hammerlock, Tiny Tina and Clap-Trap (CL4-TP). The music was fantastic as I usually hate dup step but Gear Box made it awesome! The dialogue was funny and clever as I never got tired of the phsycos shouting, "I'm going to eat your babies!" The guns all looked amazing and haing a random gun generator IN the game was aPerfect in every way. I loved all of the memerable characters like Sir Hammerlock, Tiny Tina and Clap-Trap (CL4-TP). The music was fantastic as I usually hate dup step but Gear Box made it awesome! The dialogue was funny and clever as I never got tired of the phsycos shouting, "I'm going to eat your babies!" The guns all looked amazing and haing a random gun generator IN the game was a great idea. Every gun is colour coded on its rariety and it helped me a lot. Also guns aren't always better because of damage as accuarcy and fire rate was always something important to me. Plus onece you finish the game ou can continue from your current level and keep your guns and restart and go through a much harder game. This idea was probably took from Batman: Arkham City with its game story plus. So overall it's got great cell shaded graphics, epic guns, fantastic story and characters and DUPSTEP! Expand
  5. May 19, 2013
    Positives: SOOOOO much variation in weapons, loot, mission quests, excellent dialogue with a good number of one-liners (or several..), simple jump-in/jump-out online play, with friends or worldwide connection, making it even more entertaining to play. A number of different classes also, with so much replayability, and the fact that you can create more than one character at a time is a bigPositives: SOOOOO much variation in weapons, loot, mission quests, excellent dialogue with a good number of one-liners (or several..), simple jump-in/jump-out online play, with friends or worldwide connection, making it even more entertaining to play. A number of different classes also, with so much replayability, and the fact that you can create more than one character at a time is a big bonus for a game of this stature. Huge, open, semi-free roam world, some awesome rather tidy graphics, and very amusing in-game NPCs for more of the fun-factor.

Negatives: When playing with friends, loot drops aren't shared and only one player can pick up the loot-drops from enemies. Also, some people like him, some people don't, but ClapTrap (the robot) constantly talks rubbish and he does my nut in! Very annoying to listen to and unfortunately he can't be killed.

9/10 for a brilliant game with lots of different things to do, lots of equipment to use, and a joyful playing experience with the dialogue and the characters on show.
  6. May 3, 2013
    Borderlands 2 war für mich eins der besten spiele des Jahres 2012 ich verstehe nicht wie manche es scheiße finden. Die Spielewelt ist riesig man kann hunderte von Waffen sammeln, kaufen, verkaufen.
    Mit Freunden zusammen spielen usw.. Die Spielewelt umfasst ca. 60 Stunden was recht ordentlich ist.
    Die Mischung auf Shooter und RPG baut super aufeinander auf und wird miteinander verknüpft :))
    Das Spiel ist einfach nur geil
  7. May 5, 2013
    Fast, dynamic, and challenging. Borderlands 2 is everything a video game should be. It never takes itself too seriously like other games I could name. The story is built around the gameplay but does this much better than its predecessor. It is worth playing and replaying and replaying again. It's like if Diablo 3 and Kill Bill had a baby, and then that baby had a love affair withFast, dynamic, and challenging. Borderlands 2 is everything a video game should be. It never takes itself too seriously like other games I could name. The story is built around the gameplay but does this much better than its predecessor. It is worth playing and replaying and replaying again. It's like if Diablo 3 and Kill Bill had a baby, and then that baby had a love affair with South Park. Shoot things, get loot, keep playing to keep hearing the hilarious dialogue. This game is the bee's knees. Expand
  8. May 31, 2013
    I really like RPG games like this, the game is awesome fun! That's until after you finish the game's campaign of course. After I finished the game (without co-op) I tried to find other games, unfortunately I found no one available, so I basically had nothing to do. Plus, I'm not looking forward to Borderlands 3, mainly 'cause I hate GB now, and the fact the game gets boring for a while,I really like RPG games like this, the game is awesome fun! That's until after you finish the game's campaign of course. After I finished the game (without co-op) I tried to find other games, unfortunately I found no one available, so I basically had nothing to do. Plus, I'm not looking forward to Borderlands 3, mainly 'cause I hate GB now, and the fact the game gets boring for a while, even with friends. But I (might) consider buying/renting the sequel to this game. Not like I'm going to keep it. Expand
  9. Jun 21, 2013
    Borderlands 2 is, at its core, AWESOME!
    Borderlands 2 is, at its core, AWESOME!
    I don't especially mean that in a way that it is a game of great quality or general excellence (which it is) but what I mean my awesome and what makes it such and pleasure to play is the attitude of dark humorous fun. Everything from the art style to the hilarious characters just screams crazy. Its no master class on how to make a complex powerful fps or rpg but it take the aspects that people have the most enjoyment from both and puts a spin their own spin on it and in the end it makes for not just a fantastic game but one of the best examples of either an fps or an rpg that I can think of.
  10. Jun 24, 2013
    Definitely an addictive game. Part FPS action and part RPG, the 'Borderlands' series helped reshape
    how I think about my gaming, as it probably has for many others. From the opening sequence (before the gameplay started!), I loved everything about this game, including the action-oriented gaming, character customization, cell-shaded animation, music, pop culture references, voiceover acting, and so much more. Unlike any other gaming experience, and I have played most of the biggest RPGs of the past twenty years. It has one factor that most other games lack, it doesn't get old. It is the most replayable game I have ever played, and with good RPGs, I play them until I finish them (a few times). I've played this game from start to a finish a few dozen times, and with the DLCs and the co-op gameplay, it just doesn't get old. If every future gamemaker studied the heck out of 'Borderlands 2,' and brought similar genre-bending improvements to their respective efforts, I don't see how that could be ill-received by mainstream gamers.
  11. Jul 23, 2013
    Beautiful, hilarious, immersive and compelling. These are just some of the adjectives you could use to describe the loot-hunting FPS that is Borderlands 2. Whether you're a fan of comic books, shooters or finding goodies across a gorgeous map you will find something to love about B2. As you take on a variety of originally designed enemies with originally designed weapons you will come toBeautiful, hilarious, immersive and compelling. These are just some of the adjectives you could use to describe the loot-hunting FPS that is Borderlands 2. Whether you're a fan of comic books, shooters or finding goodies across a gorgeous map you will find something to love about B2. As you take on a variety of originally designed enemies with originally designed weapons you will come to the conclusion that this game is satisfying. It feels good to see the art of your bullets hitting the strange bodies opposing you. It would be impossible to talk about borderlands without talking about the brilliant writing that will humour you throughout your gameplay, at the forefront of which lies the games antagonist, Handsome Jack. At one point Handsome Jack offers to name his diamond pony (yes, diamond pony) "Piss-For-Brains" in honour of you but opts for a more polite, "Butt Stallion." Whilst the gameplay is fun and the writing is entertaining an amazing game wouldn't be amazing without a compelling story, which Borderlands 2 definitely has. A mystery you're thrown into straight from the beginning which the guardian angel only you can here guides you through. Shoot, loot, upgrade and play your way through one of the greatest RPG-FPS's of this generation and perhaps of all time. Expand
  12. Aug 10, 2013
    Borderlands 2 is a really well made game. Like most gamers the wold say that the art-style is good and its really smooth gameplay. In Borderlands 2 the story is you play as 4 vault hunters a lot like the first one. Handsome Jake the main villain in the game makes you love to hate him with his funny jokes. CL4P-TR4P is in the game as well withs scooter and much more. i think it is worthy ofBorderlands 2 is a really well made game. Like most gamers the wold say that the art-style is good and its really smooth gameplay. In Borderlands 2 the story is you play as 4 vault hunters a lot like the first one. Handsome Jake the main villain in the game makes you love to hate him with his funny jokes. CL4P-TR4P is in the game as well withs scooter and much more. i think it is worthy of a big 9-10 with loosing 1 for bugs and half of the time getting lost. thats all for now hope you liked this reviews give it a like pleas and ill see you next time Expand
  13. Aug 15, 2013
  14. Oct 11, 2013
    I was initially disappointed but kept playing, then it all made sense, the level design and gameplay keeps improving and some of the details are astounding. I played as commando and used the turret skill, I don't regret it at all, this is the best game of this type I have ever played.
  15. Nov 25, 2013
    OK, lets get one thing straight: There is a definite improvement from the first game...
    The guns look unique and aren't just colour variations on the last gun you used, they are designed and fell differently from manufacturer to manufacturer, there is a vastly improved plot and multiple mechanics have been greatly improved, and the customization helps you make your character feel like it's yours, with the DLC not just adding extra story, but more characters, which spices things up.

However, the amount of loot feels significantly limited and the difficulty can ramp up to hair pulling levels (in the later levels and level increasing DLCs) for casual gamers and those unfamiliar with the mechanics, and this game does have moments where it feels you need friends just to get past a section with the difficulty spikes. And the game feels far more linear than it's more open predecessor, and from time to time somewhat repetitive with little or no reward, like it's predecessor.

In conclusion, do not let this game fall under your radar, you can definitely get hooked to the game and the DLCs add more everything, it will definitely guarantee an enjoyable FPS experience, be it alone or with drop-in/drop-out mulitplayer, with the game even gracing those who come with pals with raid bosses and an ever greater loot fest, with returning fans will most likely enjoy this leap from the original.
  16. Feb 5, 2014
    Borderlands 2 is an all around fun game. The loot is infinite! Not really but you get the point. there is so much loot. over all the game has an amazing story line with 4 play through's. The mobs have amazing and very fun commentary. And it adds a hole new feel to the game with coop mode. you can trade loot and money with other people, not to mention the risks of dueling Items. over allBorderlands 2 is an all around fun game. The loot is infinite! Not really but you get the point. there is so much loot. over all the game has an amazing story line with 4 play through's. The mobs have amazing and very fun commentary. And it adds a hole new feel to the game with coop mode. you can trade loot and money with other people, not to mention the risks of dueling Items. over all this is a spectacular game and i cant wait for Borderlands 3. Expand
  17. Feb 26, 2014
    This game is my all-time favorite -- between 6 characters to customize, 4 main DLC packs to play through, and all the additional DLC that is being released regularly, I have not been able to quit my devotion.
  18. Mar 8, 2014
    When I first bought this game it was mainly to play with my friends, but in the end I ended up playing hours and hours just by myself because it was so much fun, the game literally gushes with amazing content whether it's the wide array of weapons on display or the brilliant humour portrayed by amazing voice actors. Also the first ever game I bothered to platinum.
  19. Mar 11, 2014
    I really like Borderlands 2 and if I owned just one game for the PS3 it would be Borderlands 2, followed by Borderlands 1.

My only complaint is that playing singleplayer is quite tedious and multiplayer over the internet is quite worthless.

But sitting on the couch with a good friend splitscreening Borderlands 2 is the best experience available for the PS3.
  20. Mar 25, 2014
    Borderlands 2... Where do I start? This game carries over from the first hit Borderlands, including having some of its characters. The graphics may not be its strong suit, but with animation and it's release date, you cannot expect better graphics. The story has its own twists to it, with added DLC to enhance its gameplay. Limited selection of appearance makes this game a 9, unfortunatelyBorderlands 2... Where do I start? This game carries over from the first hit Borderlands, including having some of its characters. The graphics may not be its strong suit, but with animation and it's release date, you cannot expect better graphics. The story has its own twists to it, with added DLC to enhance its gameplay. Limited selection of appearance makes this game a 9, unfortunately this game isn't so diverse with appearance. At least it has more then one playable character, which is a bonus. The skill tree also makes your characters more diverse, making gameplay even better. All around I give this game a 9.5, but the score bar is weird and won't let me do that. Expand
  21. Apr 21, 2014
    this is one of the best cooperative games I have ever played. the characters are eccentric and memorable and there are so many fun weapons. the art is cool, but I feel like its a little bit too comic booky, where it is almost hard on my eyes, and the world is huge, but feels pretty empty, unlike games like skyrim and fallout, I had no interest exploring the world, so it felt almostthis is one of the best cooperative games I have ever played. the characters are eccentric and memorable and there are so many fun weapons. the art is cool, but I feel like its a little bit too comic booky, where it is almost hard on my eyes, and the world is huge, but feels pretty empty, unlike games like skyrim and fallout, I had no interest exploring the world, so it felt almost pointless for it to be so big. Expand
  22. May 19, 2014
    I remember playing the original Borderlands on release. I was excited so much for it because Gearbox had taken so damn long releasing it, and promised so much within it's walls. I was very disappointed to find that much of what I had come to expect was lost to me. But I played it and finished and I'm glad I did. But in the end it still felt empty.

Then, a few years later, word spreads

Then, a few years later, word spreads of the second outing for the franchise. Borderlands 2 was coming and it had nearly triple the amount of hype the first one did. I was hesitant at first, but after a short while I was engrossed in the trailers, excited by the posters in game stores, and eventually I bought it, once again, on release.

This time, instead of diving straight into coop with a bunch of friends, I went solo. And you know what? I had a blast. I stormed through so much of the game in a relatively small space of time. THAT was what the first was missing. The ability to comfortably move through the game on your own as well as with friends, because at the end of the day, a game is as much for our own personal enjoyment as it is for sharing with your friends.

This was crucial, I believe, in how Borderlands 2 was executed. Now I know not everyone will agree, and that's fine. Borderlands is what you make of it. But to me, the ability to jump in and out of games with friends, without feeling as though I was missing out by going it alone, was a big step for me.

That, combined with the stellar new cast of voice actors for the game breathed new, awesome life into it again. The story was epic, and honestly heartbreaking at times. Both myself and my friends laughed gleefully at several of the superbly presented set pieces in the story. And the villain had got to be one of my all time favourite characters in a game for a long time.

So, without waffling on too much longer, Borderlands 2, even if you haven't played the original, is a damn solid RPG to tackle, with plenty of challenges to overcome, and a whole suite of stuff to experience both on and offline. And, of course, randomized weapons are always a plus in my books.
  23. May 21, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There is not much to say really
    being chased by a midget screaming in a high pitched voice about how hes going to ride you like a bicycle
    BEST GAME EVER
  24. Jun 12, 2014
    Fantastic in every way, story is both good and unbelievably funny, game play is really nice, one of the best characters i've seen in a video-game (Claptrap), hundreds and hundreds of guns and loot out there just waiting for you. This game has many hours of fun game play for you and your friends.
  25. Jun 30, 2014
    Borderlands 2 is one HELL OF A GAME. It’s big. It’s bad. And it’s better.

Borderlands 2 is one HELL OF A GAME. It’s big. It’s bad. And it’s better.

Thrown back into the wonderfully deadly and bizarre world of Pandora, players choose one of the following Vault Hunters to prance around with for the next couple (or shall I say 20-30…) hours. You get to choose from Salvador the Gunzerker who is capable of dual-wielding guns and a master of blowing stuff up, Zer0 the Assassin who is able to decoy a hologram and slip into invisibility, Maya the Siren, a woman who has the power to lock enemies in the air (think Mass Effect Biotics…) and lastly Axton the Commando who deploys turrents with ‘have you met my girlfriend?’

Borderlands is a ‘sci-fi western game’. But with Tech. Crazy Folks and one hell of a screwed up antagonist, Handsome Jack. He’s tyrannical, mad and funny. He’s mess with you and play with your head, but hey, that’s fun right?

Gameplay, especially CO-OP is what this whole game is all about. The formula: kill, loot, kill, loot, kill, loot….is insanely addictive and fun when done alongside a couple of friends. The amount of weapons and VARIETY and STYLES out there will simply blow your mind. Guns here come in all shapes, sizes and colours. Some of them will shoot normal bullets. Some of them will shoot electrically charged bullets. Some fire incendiary rounds or those laced with corrosive acid. But some will even turn into grenades, yes that’s right, GRENADES, when you reload them. WTH?! AWESOME?

However, the more players means that there are bigger fights, which ultimately meana that there’s even BETTER loot and COOLER guns!! :)

The only downfall I can think of is the return of bloody Claptrap, the robot that greets our Vault Hunter. I seriously HATE the ‘cheerfulness’ in his voice and wish that I NEVER HELPED HIM FIND HIS EYE! Uggggggghhhhhhh. Die.

The cartoon graphics add a certain je ne sais quoi about it all – contributing to the game’s very distinct look. The script is brilliant and humorous and the soundtrack (especially, the introduction song ‘Short Change Hero – The Heavy) is even more majestic.

Borderlands 2 is a royal success!
  26. Jul 8, 2014
    borderlands 2 i a great game with some amazing parts in it and a must buy.graphics are very unique using a cartoon style like no other game.guns wise your never really going to run out with over 7 million guns theirs always something to look for.but at times the story can get a bit drab but always picks back up.so i think borderlands 2 is a great game
  27. Jul 9, 2014
    Borderlands 2 takes what made its prequel a good game and amps it up by a thousand!! The game features 4 brand new characters, that may be inspired by the ones from the first Borderlands, but have completely new abilities and skill trees. This sequel has more guns, more cars, diverse environment, great cameos from characters you know from the first installment, very fun DLC and even 2 newBorderlands 2 takes what made its prequel a good game and amps it up by a thousand!! The game features 4 brand new characters, that may be inspired by the ones from the first Borderlands, but have completely new abilities and skill trees. This sequel has more guns, more cars, diverse environment, great cameos from characters you know from the first installment, very fun DLC and even 2 new characters!! If you havent played it, get the GOTY Edition, now!! Expand
  28. Aug 11, 2014
    I have never played this game so why am I scoring it? I am scoring this for all of the amazing voice actors in the game from FUNimation! As of today 10 million copies of Borderlands 2 have been shipped worldwide!
  29. Aug 17, 2014
    Fan-f*cking-tastic. 2k and Gearbox really hit the mark, grabbing its predecessor's potential filled nut sack and squeezing. Hard. It has a great single player or mulitplayer experience (although you ought to play it with friends) with the fantastic Handsome Jack as the villain, who we all love to hate. Knows when and how to make you laugh and is heartbreaking at times. With great and gameFan-f*cking-tastic. 2k and Gearbox really hit the mark, grabbing its predecessor's potential filled nut sack and squeezing. Hard. It has a great single player or mulitplayer experience (although you ought to play it with friends) with the fantastic Handsome Jack as the villain, who we all love to hate. Knows when and how to make you laugh and is heartbreaking at times. With great and game enhancing DLC, the exciting, witty game Borderlands 2 deserves all the hype. Expand
  30. Oct 7, 2014
    This is one of those games were you have a friend come over and sit back and play through an addictive game with amazing graphic style, many many many guns, crazy enemies, and awesome boss battles. Borderlands two is the ultimate game to play with friends. It is still good by yourself but when you are dueling your friends for loot, fighting a boss together, or even bragging about the headsThis is one of those games were you have a friend come over and sit back and play through an addictive game with amazing graphic style, many many many guns, crazy enemies, and awesome boss battles. Borderlands two is the ultimate game to play with friends. It is still good by yourself but when you are dueling your friends for loot, fighting a boss together, or even bragging about the heads you got from a boss is just the best part of it. Expand
  31. Nov 3, 2014
    A absolutely good game with a really fun character list a long fun story that keeps you on your feet the whole time. With an amazing bad guy (Handsome Jack) that really wants you to cut his heart out and make him choke on it. With a wide verity of characters there's no possible way to have the same story with each character having different power ups and abilities. Over all a really funA absolutely good game with a really fun character list a long fun story that keeps you on your feet the whole time. With an amazing bad guy (Handsome Jack) that really wants you to cut his heart out and make him choke on it. With a wide verity of characters there's no possible way to have the same story with each character having different power ups and abilities. Over all a really fun majestic master piece of a game. Expand
  32. Oct 28, 2014
    Borderlands 2...
    Runs at a consistent 30fps, although graphics are somewhat disappointing.
    Four distinct classes to choose from, each bearing different skills, strengths and weaknesses. Millions of different guns with different specifications to keep you satisfied. Every weapon is classified in rarity from Common to Legendary. There is only one story despite the many classes and
    Borderlands 2...
    Runs at a consistent 30fps, although graphics are somewhat disappointing.
    Millions of different guns with different specifications to keep you satisfied.
    Every weapon is classified in rarity from Common to Legendary.
    There is only one story despite the many classes and characters.
    The story is somewhat vague but shows through towards the end.
    I personally severely enjoyed this game although the experience is quite short lived as DLC only boosts you from 50 to 72, but after that the gameplay is repetitive and is dull.

Overall, I mostly enjoyed this video game and have yet to complete the first but the exploding experience was just too short lived for my liking and so I rate it as above.
  33. Dec 8, 2014
    Enjoyable art-style. Good soundtrack. Immersive environments. And addictive loot based gameplay. So addictive in fact that if it weren't for a slightly weak story and poor character development I would have given it a 9 or even a 10.
  34. Jan 1, 2015
    Borderlands 2 is one of those titles that make a new game that for once changes the graphics to make your boring old FPS look fresh again.The thing that I can't stand is the graphics there so amazing and really changes things.Let me talk about game(this does not contain spoilers)the games antagonist is funny and gets on your nerves he's not your typical boss that always you have to killBorderlands 2 is one of those titles that make a new game that for once changes the graphics to make your boring old FPS look fresh again.The thing that I can't stand is the graphics there so amazing and really changes things.Let me talk about game(this does not contain spoilers)the games antagonist is funny and gets on your nerves he's not your typical boss that always you have to kill and that's it he annoys you the entire way through making fun of you.In conclusion there's a lot to do and this is a must own game. Expand
  35. Jan 29, 2015
    I like this game. Its funny, it runs well, its 1 of the better co-op games. It is however more entertaining as a co-op game. Random loot keeps me going. Plenty of conent especially game of the year edition.Really nothing bad to say about it for what it is.
  36. Nov 5, 2016
    Personajes carismáticos, muchos lugares que explorar, cientos de armas, cooperativo online, muchas secundarias divertidas, miles de cosas por hacer una vez terminada la historial principal...JUEGAZO
  37. Apr 22, 2016
    Ridiculous amounts of guns, constant eye-popping action, vibrant environments, and one of the best villains in video game history. The sequal to borderlands hits on all cylinders and capitalizes on all the mistakes of the original while amplifying all the great parts. I've never played a game that's captured my attention for as long as this game has. 1000+ hours, 15 total play-throughs,Ridiculous amounts of guns, constant eye-popping action, vibrant environments, and one of the best villains in video game history. The sequal to borderlands hits on all cylinders and capitalizes on all the mistakes of the original while amplifying all the great parts. I've never played a game that's captured my attention for as long as this game has. 1000+ hours, 15 total play-throughs, and I still want to dive into the world of Pandora again and kill some more robots.
    Adding onto the original game, which was criticized for monotonous environments, borderlands 2 offers everything from acid-flooded grounds of the caustic caverns to the to the ice-covered walls of the fridge, any complaints about monotonous environments has been blown out of the water by this game
    as far as amplifying the great parts of the original, combat in this game has been overhauled and added massive amounts of color and explosives to guns and bullets and combat as a whole. And while I'm mentioning combat, Enemy types vary incredibly in borderlands 2. Marauders to massive insects to invisible stalkers to powerful robots, fill the world to the brim just to mention a few, of course I'm forgetting to mention the threshers, rakks, skags, and the Hyperion cooperation's goons.
    Now I should mention Handsome Jack. Handsome Jack takes the cake for my favorite villain in video game history. Witty insults, convoluted schemes, and just plain awesomeness make This bad guy, king of bad guys in my mind.
  38. Feb 22, 2016
    It seems as if the Borderlands games are always going to to be more fun playing co-op (which I prefer anyway). Playing the game solo was tedious and quickly became a chore. I switched over to co-op and played with a friend and the game became a lot more fun. The game developers do such a great job with music choice and I love their sense of humor. As with the first one, the graphics grewIt seems as if the Borderlands games are always going to to be more fun playing co-op (which I prefer anyway). Playing the game solo was tedious and quickly became a chore. I switched over to co-op and played with a friend and the game became a lot more fun. The game developers do such a great job with music choice and I love their sense of humor. As with the first one, the graphics grew on my overtime and I quickly became a fan. I do think that this game was too similar to the first and I felt as if I was playing the first game over again. I recommend this game to everyone- play with a friend or in co-op though. Expand
  39. Feb 10, 2017
    Borderlands 2 takes the first game as a point of departure and slightly improves it in certain aspects, such as the variety of things to do and the storyline, which is richer in my opinion. The combination between action and RPG keeps on working quite well, and playing online is a good point.

Not my favourite first-person shooter, but still a great game.

1. Jan 26, 2014
    What the original Borderlands did so well has been grabbed and near perfected with this sequel. The comedy may be hit and miss, but it thrives on its shooting and loot grabbing. Many hours of fun will await you in Pandora.
    Borderlands 2 is huge, intense and addictive.
  3. Oct 19, 2012
    It's a lengthy adventure full of personality, an endless plethora of weapons, and addictive co-op gameplay. Fans of the first game would be foolish to pass up another chance to visit Pandora and plunder the incalculable treasures therein.