6.2

1. Dec 28, 2010
    I love Borderlands. I played the General Knoxx DLC, and I really liked the missions. Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is for folks with a sense of humor, and if you liked Claptrap in Borderlands, then you will. I think this DLC is worth the $10. This DLC also has more loot than General Knoxx. If you like the idea of blasting a bunch of robots with different personalities, then this is theI love Borderlands. I played the General Knoxx DLC, and I really liked the missions. Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is for folks with a sense of humor, and if you liked Claptrap in Borderlands, then you will. I think this DLC is worth the $10. This DLC also has more loot than General Knoxx. If you like the idea of blasting a bunch of robots with different personalities, then this is the DLC for you, else you'll likely be disappointed. My only comment is that I wished they let you transport to the various places like they do in the main game. Happy Shooting! Expand
  2. Sep 22, 2012
    Being a big fan of claptrap, I loved this DLC. I found it amusing, and a lot of fun, but I have to admit I did feel a little guilty killing all the cute claptraps. I also noticed that although this DLC was only $10 it is a lot of content. I have been playing for over 20 hours and although I finished the main mission I still have a couple of side quests to do. It has new missions, newBeing a big fan of claptrap, I loved this DLC. I found it amusing, and a lot of fun, but I have to admit I did feel a little guilty killing all the cute claptraps. I also noticed that although this DLC was only $10 it is a lot of content. I have been playing for over 20 hours and although I finished the main mission I still have a couple of side quests to do. It has new missions, new bad guys, and tons of new loot. It makes me feel bad for spending money on DLC from games like Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2, which only lasted a few hours, and don't even get me started on companies that put out DLC that contains only a handful of new weapons, but cost $5 or more. Companies like EA could learn a thing or two about DLC from Gearbox. The only thing that might have added to my enjoyment of this DLC would have been the ability to recruit a claptrap side kick to fight along side me. That would have been wonderful. Expand

1. Oct 26, 2010
    Even though it doesn't introduce anything new, this DLC proves to be a welcome addition to the game's main campaign. If you're looking for a good excuse to return to Pandora, Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is definitely what you need.
    With a ridiculous and genuinely funny storyline, some challenging enemies, and a brand new set of environments to roam in, players will find plenty of new content to sink their teeth (or more accurately, a crap-ton of bullets) into.
  3. Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is a bit of a letdown. There are no memorable moments here, and is nowhere near as good as Mad Moxxi's or General Knoxx add-ons.