Braid PlayStation 3

7.7

1. May 25, 2012
    Extremely hard and obtuse puzzles from a very early stage. Well designed game but just oversteps the fine line between challenging and irrirating for me.
  2. Jul 12, 2013
    Very poetic puzzles game, calm, beatiful...

If you like hard puzzle game, you will just love this one! In my case, I burn my brain trying to finish it...and I still didn't end it! I didn't use to play this kind of game so maybe I didn't get all the mecanism!
  3. Oct 17, 2013
    Nice game, original concept but it's too short, you will finish the whole game in 3-4 hours or less if you are really good. The few extra are almost impossible and boring to find. The graphic is a bit outdated, the music is pretty good though.
    Overall it's not a masterpiece but a funny, really really short game.

Graphic: 5
    Sound: 8
    Playability: 7
    Longevity:3
    Worth: 4
  4. DavidB
    Jan 12, 2010
    Braid has novel concepts. That, however, is it's only gimmik, and it's not an amazeing one. The story is interesting, but not very engageing. There is zero replay value. It doesn't last as long as it's price tag would lead you to believe. It's mostly sold off as being an artistic, vibrant piece, but the PS3 has titles like Flower, Linger in Shadows and Pixeljunk Braid has novel concepts. That, however, is it's only gimmik, and it's not an amazeing one. The story is interesting, but not very engageing. There is zero replay value. It doesn't last as long as it's price tag would lead you to believe. It's mostly sold off as being an artistic, vibrant piece, but the PS3 has titles like Flower, Linger in Shadows and Pixeljunk Eden, all for the same, or cheaper, cost. If it had come out on the PSN a year ago, it'd be great, but there's other, better sources for artistic games now. Expand

1. A moving story, serene visuals, and brilliant puzzles make Braid an adventure that you absolutely should experience.
    Despite the short length and somewhat limited replay value, Braid's artistic vision and intelligent design is more than enough reason to download the game right away. Jonathan Blow's notoriety in the indie landscape is well deserved.
  3. Braid is a great game that will force you to flex your mental muscle; in a way, it’s similar to something like echochrome, simply because you have to “bend” your mind into a certain shape before you can fully comprehend the skewed setting and premise.