7.4

1. Nov 21, 2011
    OMG OMG OMG 10 out of 10 I AM GOING TO CUM
    ****
  2. Oct 9, 2012
    This highly anticipated release does not disappoint! Whether you're fighting off bears with giant toothpicks or jumping out of gondolas with your best friend Togo, you are guaranteed a gaming experience like no other. This game will captivate you to it's climactic end. Cabela's Lords of the Shadows of the Damned: Katmai is more than a game, it's an experience.
  3. Nov 27, 2011
    Good, in that B movie kinda way haha made me giggle. PS Move kicks ass in it though! Graphics are simply meh. Characters are goofy but likeable. If your the kind of gamer that likes weird games like, Nier get this without question. It's stupid, but all in good fun.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. The whole package is, of course, fugly and cheap. But whether it's surprisingly enjoyable dogsledding sections or physics gaffes that often see dead animals inadvertently do the splits, I had a smile on my face throughout.
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    Shadows of Katmai looked to be an exciting new entry in the Cabela's franchise, but it instead finds itself trekking directly into Uncharted territory without the necessary finesse and polish it needs to withstand its high profile competition – a far cry from the niche genre the Cabela's series is known and enjoyed for.