4.5

1. Jun 10, 2011
    I really like the new maps. The only reason I am giving this low of a score is because it's not quite worth $15 for only 4 mp maps. I also think COD:WAW had better designed maps. But if you are a die hard COD gamer, you know what to do.
  2. Jan 19, 2013
    It's the best game for playing when I have time. I can play for 20 minutes, or half a day, either way the multiplayer is always fun. Graphics look great once you install the HD texture pack, zombies is decent, and the campaign is fun. It's no revolution, but who cares!?
  3. Aug 2, 2011
    Call of the dead is the zombie map of this dlc. But it didnt feel like one. It was boring and badly designed.
    But the multiplayer maps were really good. Especially the hotel.
  4. Jan 14, 2012
    This map pack came with some rather boring maps. Out of Convoy, Stockpile, Hotel, and Zoo, I thought Hotel was the best. Hotel was rather addicting and is lots of fun. Convoy is possibly the second best, but only by a little bit. The rest of the maps were a disappointment, and I rarely ever play them. If I were you, I would buy this only for Convoy and Hotel. I would also think veryThis map pack came with some rather boring maps. Out of Convoy, Stockpile, Hotel, and Zoo, I thought Hotel was the best. Hotel was rather addicting and is lots of fun. Convoy is possibly the second best, but only by a little bit. The rest of the maps were a disappointment, and I rarely ever play them. If I were you, I would buy this only for Convoy and Hotel. I would also think very intently whether or not it is worth it or not. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jun 26, 2011
    Best multiplayer maps to date but Call Of The Dead is a huge missed opportunity. [Issue#206, p.98]
  2. Jun 19, 2011
    Escalation's maps are great additions to the main game, however the $15 price tag is still at least $5 too high.
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    The inclusion of four new multiplayer maps and a zombie map frankly don't do anything for the game that weren't done when you first opened the box last November, but that's not a bad thing. If you're avid about Call of Duty: Black Ops, there's nothing to complain about, even at roughly three bucks a map. If you've already put away the game in favor of other engagements, don't expect this DLC offering to suck you back in for very long. If you remain fully engaged, the Escalation content will only enhance the game.