5.1

1. Mar 1, 2013
    This Expansion is pretty good overall it has a lot of content (for call of duty standards ofc) The weapon is fun to use but it sucks imo, the maps are amazing both zombie maps and mp maps, they're fun, well done and innovative, the zombie maps is good but it isnt the best in call of duty.
  2. Sep 15, 2013
    What's new?: We have 4 MP maps (Grind, Mirage, Hydro, and Downhill), and all of them except Grind suck, we finally have a new gun (the Peacekeeper), and I enjoyed using it. It's not overpowered like the MSMC or PDW-57, and it's not useless making it a nice balanced gun to use in MP. The zombies map "DIE RISE" is WAY better than "TRANZIT" since you get new wall guns that are actually good,What's new?: We have 4 MP maps (Grind, Mirage, Hydro, and Downhill), and all of them except Grind suck, we finally have a new gun (the Peacekeeper), and I enjoyed using it. It's not overpowered like the MSMC or PDW-57, and it's not useless making it a nice balanced gun to use in MP. The zombies map "DIE RISE" is WAY better than "TRANZIT" since you get new wall guns that are actually good, a new wonder weapon (also good), a great layout on a collapsed building, a better Easter egg with a better reward, characters are less annoying, and a new perk called "Who's Who where you can revive yourself. The perk's ok but you only get a pistol when you're trying to revive yourself making this perk a little hard to use.

Overall: Forget the MP maps and enjoy the new Peacekeeper and zombie map. Rating: 7
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Mar 14, 2013
    Don't be fooled by the novelties, they are just simple gimmicks in disguise. Something that really defines Revolution. Don't get us wrong, it does its best to maintain a high standard, but sometimes trying is not enough. [March 2013, p.93]