• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: May 10, 2007
7.2

1. ibeetle
    May 12, 2007
    A solid title that should be in any Playstation 3 library.
  2. DionysusJ.
    May 15, 2007
    In my mini-reviews, I usually write a lengthy commentary about the pros & cons of a given game; but for this game I only have two things to say: Buy it. Buy it now!
  3. NickG.
    May 28, 2007
    It's fun for a while as a single player, but the game is much better when played with others.
  4. AlanD.
    Jul 14, 2007
    Yes it could be better if it was a full release type game, but for the price and the fact you don't have to get up to go to a store to get it, it is a very good and fun online game.
  5. Brax
    May 18, 2007
    It's super fun. I agree with most of the reviews though in that more content would be nice.
  6. Dec 17, 2013
    Great fun game to play with friends in short bursts. Although is seems to be too chaotic for some of my friends, I did not have that problem and like it a lot. Biggest downside is the price (I believe it was 15$ in the beginning), the lack off levels (only 4 off them) and you won't be playing this for months and months. It's a game that very fun to play for weeks/months (depending on howGreat fun game to play with friends in short bursts. Although is seems to be too chaotic for some of my friends, I did not have that problem and like it a lot. Biggest downside is the price (I believe it was 15$ in the beginning), the lack off levels (only 4 off them) and you won't be playing this for months and months. It's a game that very fun to play for weeks/months (depending on how much you play it) and when I got tired off it I never picking it up again. So for less then $5 I recommend it greatly. Expand

Aside from the limited number of maps, we have absolutely no complaints about the game's multiplayer. It practically defines "action-packed" and will force even silent gamers to start talking trash and scream at their TV.
  2. Calling All Cars! is a frantic good time that's cut short by a serious lack of content.
  3. The online four-player is badass, with support for USB headsets and a split-screen option to enable two players to go online using the same PS3. But Calling All Cars! really shines as a party game, and if you can get four friends in the same room all screaming and cursing each other out, then that's worth the price of the download right there.