4.8

1. Mar 24, 2011
    This was the first game my wife and I decide to buy for our kids. They've enjoyed it until they started picking up other games that held more of their interests. I only raced with the game so I think that's all that you can do with it. They're may be a story in there somewhere, but I'll have to wait until my kids play it again and tell me if there is

1. Although it won't be Grand Turismo or PGR, the racing engine is good enough, and the variability of racing events really makes this one very playable, not only for children, but for grown-ups who want to get in on the action too.
  2. Cars Mater-National plays like one of those “me-too!” games that follow the release of huge hits. Me-too games don’t usually come in the same series; I would have expected to see this happen with a knock-off game called Trucks, SUVs, or Crossover. But not the sequel to Cars.
  3. One of the better games geared toward the younger audience. It's easy to get a hang of the controls even though the tilt seems useless, and the open world - while depressingly very empty - still lets you drive just about anywhere you wish, letting you participate in any event at any time.