1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 15 Ratings

1. May 9, 2011
    Really enjoyable game. Wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised with what I received considering I never paid much. Very good value for money, so good I think it warrants a perfect score.
  2. Nov 11, 2010
    Biting down on a cyanide tablet is a less painful way to die than this.... This game is probably why Billy Bob Thornton is such an angry manchild......
  3. Aug 29, 2010
    Worse than the film, what a car-crash excuse for a game. I would give it a 1 but the price i've just payed for it angers me to the point I must give it a zero.
  4. May 9, 2011

1. Anyone with half-an-ounce of skill will be able to plow through the opposition with ease, and the game is packed with useless filler as it is. Clash of the Titans isn't broken, nor completely incompetent, but it sure is boring.
  2. The wild inconsistencies in the game will frustrate and confuse you. Every boss fight is a waste of time and will try your patience. In short, this game has 2 hours of content stretched over 12 hours of gameplay.
  3. Depending on your expectations, Clash is likely going to disappoint, and even with all its heart and extra features, the core mechanics are slightly dated, which brings the action down a notch.