7.0

1. Apr 16, 2012
    Amazing game, is really interesting watching that some studios create little games with a big potencial, and do an amazing game. Closure is an amazing example, the gameplay is really amazing, the control interesting, I believe that this is the answer to lack of Fez on PlayStation 3. Amazing game.
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    Wow, what a cool game. I downloaded the demo and it blew my mind. So, I purchased it off of PSN. The manipulation of light as a means to manipulate reality is such an innovative idea. The game is a lot of fun too. It really makes you think. One potential turn-off is the fact the game is set up as level-based challenges, much like downloadable games for phones. That being said, I don'tWow, what a cool game. I downloaded the demo and it blew my mind. So, I purchased it off of PSN. The manipulation of light as a means to manipulate reality is such an innovative idea. The game is a lot of fun too. It really makes you think. One potential turn-off is the fact the game is set up as level-based challenges, much like downloadable games for phones. That being said, I don't really think the game is priced fairly because of how short it is. Journey would be a better use of $15 than this. However, this game is gorgeous and also great. If you play the demo and are intrigued, I'd say, "get it." You'll like it. Expand
  3. Oct 27, 2013
    Superb idea, brilliantly executed. Existentialism as a computer game, it only exists if you perceive it. Use lights, or the lack of them to overcome puzzles, with an atmospheric use of black and white 2D graphics and a tense soundtrack this is an absolute winner.
  4. Feb 18, 2013
    CLOSURE is a artistically beautiful and intellectually challenging black-and-white puzzle-platformer where objects in the world cease to exist when they are not illuminated and return to existence when they are. Consequently the puzzles all involve manipulating light sources to create paths and eliminate obstacles. As straightforward as that may sound it is entirely unique in myCLOSURE is a artistically beautiful and intellectually challenging black-and-white puzzle-platformer where objects in the world cease to exist when they are not illuminated and return to existence when they are. Consequently the puzzles all involve manipulating light sources to create paths and eliminate obstacles. As straightforward as that may sound it is entirely unique in my experience. Like most hardcore puzzle games, CLOSURE starts out simply but grows significantly in complexity as it progresses and more play mechanics are added. Those who are up for a real challenge can attempt to collect the 30 optional "silver moths" scattered throughout the game. CLOSURE also features hauntingly somber art and music and a silent narrative that could best be described as obscure yet still emotionally engaging. I think that the developers of CLOSURE might be silently trying to tell me something, but I can't honestly say I understood the message.

CLOSURE is clever, unique, and emotionally satisfying; I most definitely recommend it. BTW, it's free if you are a PlayStation Plus member and definitely worth the few if you're not.
  5. Jan 4, 2014
    The game is mind blowing itself! the soundtrack is great for the game. Eyebrow interactive created an indie that is worth your time. The game is a 2D scrolling action-platformer. As the game is actually a puzzle game, but has platforming elements. The graphics are good: The 2D animations are great. The game has 3 main puzzle story-lines and you receive a different character for eachThe game is mind blowing itself! the soundtrack is great for the game. Eyebrow interactive created an indie that is worth your time. The game is a 2D scrolling action-platformer. As the game is actually a puzzle game, but has platforming elements. The graphics are good: The 2D animations are great. The game has 3 main puzzle story-lines and you receive a different character for each campaign. The game is spectacular! It's one of the best indies on PS3 Expand

1. Oct 2, 2012
    Closure is a great puzzle with unique mechanics.
  2. Sep 7, 2012
    Closure may stop short of delivering the sort of swashbuckling adventure one might hope for from a journey through this shadowy netherworld, but it remains thoroughly enjoyable puzzle game that twists your brain in all sorts of maddening directions while keeping the answers just out of reach.
  3. While we were occasionally frustrated by trial-and-error tedium and forced micromanagement of multiple items, these annoyances were easily overshadowed by Closure's highly unique mechanics and presentation. [July 2012, p.78]