• Publisher: Pelfast
  • Release Date: Apr 2, 2009
7.4

1. Apr 6, 2012
    This game is nothing short of an underrated gem. It beautifully combines elements of RTS games with TD games. It is simple, easy to learn, and the co-op is extremely fun and works well.
  2. Nov 20, 2014
    I love comet crash, one of my favorite games. It is missing online multiplayer but I rate it a 10 because it is amazing and ita graphics are great. I Would not call it a tower defence because tower defense reminds me of one of those crappy flash games on a computer. Even if You don't like tower defense you will like this.

1. Feb 10, 2011
    Definitely one of the best tower-defence games out there.
  2. There's something to be said for iterating on an already proven idea. That's precisely what Pelsoft has done with their take on tower defense, and as a result it plays unlike anything else on the PS3 -- or elsewhere for that matter.
    Comet Crash's biggest draw is just that you can finally fight back. It's a much more significant addition than would be obvious at first glance, and the fact that both offense and defense can be juggled at once with minimal headaches speaks volumes about Pelfast's ability to strike a balance between the ebb and flow of combat and defense.