7.2

1. Mar 16, 2013
    characters that were removed for no reason, poorly executed screen, and high price earns 0/10 for me. Sadly Capcom once again shows it's cheap side and wants more money for less quality.
  2. Sep 21, 2013
    I didn't know other Darkstalkers game, so I thought that was a good idea try this one (Demo Version). Well, I downloaded it, installed and, for my surprise, I saw a old Sega Saturn game. Characters are nice, but that graphics/gameplay... well.... In short, Darkstalkers Ressurection is exclusively for his fans.
    PS: what really bother me is PS Store asking for this game 25 euros... was fair
    PS: what really bother me is PS Store asking for this game 25 euros... was fair if price was €0,50 or €0,99

1. Darkstalkers Resurrection is a well preserved piece of history of which no fighting game fan should be unaware. Go check it out. [July 2013, p80]
  2. May 10, 2013
    In fact, this is such a solid package that I don't have any outright criticisms, although it would have been nice if they'd thrown in the original Darkstalkers for completion's sake.
  3. May 9, 2013