7.2

1. Jul 5, 2013
    I'm disappointed with this game. The combat and level design is outrageously bland and generic, so the all of the weight falls onto the shoulders of the writing staff, and they most certainly deliver, but it's not enough to give this lazy mess a recommendable score. Hopefully Deadpool fares better wherever we end up seeing him next.
  2. Jul 18, 2013
    worst piece of crap i played day worth of game play repetitive action only thing was good was it was funny that it....

it was good i return it to buy uncharted 3 at least i have fun with this game then this rubbish
  3. Aug 10, 2013
    Each and every deadpool fan should demand their money back. This is Duke Nukem Forever of the Deadpool universe. It's rarely funny, looks God awful in every way, has some of the most boring levels and comabat I've ever seen, and is one of the most disgusting games ever. It's somehow even worse than Aliens Colonial Marines. Not even worth picking up from the $10 bin which it will mostEach and every deadpool fan should demand their money back. This is Duke Nukem Forever of the Deadpool universe. It's rarely funny, looks God awful in every way, has some of the most boring levels and comabat I've ever seen, and is one of the most disgusting games ever. It's somehow even worse than Aliens Colonial Marines. Not even worth picking up from the $10 bin which it will most certainly be within this very year. Expand
  4. Apr 24, 2015
    While I initially didn't expect much from the game, going into it being a longtime fan of the character, I am sad to admit that this game disappointed at almost every turn. I will start by saying that the one good thing about this game is Deadpool himself, if you are into the kind of chauvinistic potty humor that could only come from a **** insane mutate superhero who revels in murderingWhile I initially didn't expect much from the game, going into it being a longtime fan of the character, I am sad to admit that this game disappointed at almost every turn. I will start by saying that the one good thing about this game is Deadpool himself, if you are into the kind of chauvinistic potty humor that could only come from a **** insane mutate superhero who revels in murdering bad guys then this game, despite its horrific shortcomings, will get quite a few laughs out of you.

Unfortunately, that is where the actual fun part of this game ends. In fact I find it a tremendous shame that his own game doesn't do the character much justice at all. Even hack 'n slash games need some semblance of quality, and this game lacks it in every way. The gameplay is just horrendous, I have no other word for it. Deadpool has very little to offer in terms of attacks, and even fully upgraded, the small nuances to his kit are basically differences in speed and power, there is no such thing as comboing or stylish combat, it's pure button mashing.

Now you might think that is fine if there is at least some enemy variety right? Well don't expect that either, almost every enemy in this game is a carbon copy of each other, melee fighters, ranged marksmen and the occasional heavy guy that takes a million hits to kill and is simply there for the sake of annoying you. Boss fights are the same deal, no innovation, just pure button mashing hell all the way through.

The platforming sections are abysmal as well. Deadpool controls like a limp noodle, it feels as if you are oozing your way through the generic levels the developer came up with, yet another complaint there. Deadpool jumps around like he is on the moon and carries no real weight in the game world, which can make the platforming incredibly frustrating, and at times very glitchy as well.

The graphics are decent, though only for the main character models, the levels are uninspired and don't feel alive in any way shape or form. The music in the game is forgettable at best.

Overall I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone but the most die hard Deadpool fans out there, But for those among you who are looking for a decent hack n' slash game, I regretfully have to urge you to keep looking. This game is frustration on a disc, with a wonderful coat of pure Deadpool genius poured over it. Once that coat is gone however, only frustration remains.

And to Marvel I say this: Deadpool is awesome, but if you ever want to make another game starring him, seek out a better developper. I wouldn't touch High Moon studios with a ten foot pole anymore after this disaster.
  5. Oct 19, 2013
    Funny game. Action repetitive but the environmental changes make up for that. Leveling up system is VERY WEAK. The End is a HUGE GRIND... Sadly, didn't finish because I just didn't care anymore.

I was planning on buying this game as a Xmas gift for someone, but when I got to the end, I decided against it. Why do developers think that a game just has to get harder and harder as the

Why do developers think that a game just has to get harder and harder as the game goes on. So much so, that you don't want to play anymore. The 90s are over. If life was like this, the suicide rate would be at 100% around the age of 40.
  6. Aug 8, 2013
    The humor was great, but it really wasn't that interesting. Came across the same type combat everywhere, the adventuring itself didn't have much purpose and of course the camera angles. I would consider making a second, with improvements, or no more at all.

1. But then it hits us, Deadpool is not a game, it is a parody of a game. Of the kind of games you would see when a new Thor movie hits the theaters. All the elements that make such a game are to be found in Deadpool. Collecting coins or orbs, shallow combat and a horde of identical enemies (Deadpool: "are they all brothers?). [September p.74]
  2. Aug 19, 2013
    What it lacks in quality, Deadpool compensates with bragging and dick jokes.
  3. Aug 6, 2013
    If we took all the dark humor, the protagonist rudeness and the gratuitous violence out of Deadpool: The Videogame, we would be talking about a worthless game. These few qualities will enable us to have a good time playing it, even though they wouldn't justify at all the purchase of this game... Unless it was on sale.