7.2

1. Jul 18, 2013
    worst piece of crap i played day worth of game play repetitive action only thing was good was it was funny that it....

it was good i return it to buy uncharted 3 at least i have fun with this game then this rubbish
  2. Aug 10, 2013
    Each and every deadpool fan should demand their money back. This is Duke Nukem Forever of the Deadpool universe. It's rarely funny, looks God awful in every way, has some of the most boring levels and comabat I've ever seen, and is one of the most disgusting games ever. It's somehow even worse than Aliens Colonial Marines. Not even worth picking up from the $10 bin which it will most certainly be within this very year. Expand
  3. Oct 19, 2013
    Funny game. Action repetitive but the environmental changes make up for that. Leveling up system is VERY WEAK. The End is a HUGE GRIND... Sadly, didn't finish because I just didn't care anymore.

I was planning on buying this game as a Xmas gift for someone, but when I got to the end, I decided against it.

Why do developers think that a game just has to get harder and harder as the
    game goes on. So much so, that you don't want to play anymore. The 90s are over. If life was like this, the suicide rate would be at 100% around the age of 40. Expand
  4. Jul 5, 2013
    I'm disappointed with this game. The combat and level design is outrageously bland and generic, so the all of the weight falls onto the shoulders of the writing staff, and they most certainly deliver, but it's not enough to give this lazy mess a recommendable score. Hopefully Deadpool fares better wherever we end up seeing him next.
  5. Aug 8, 2013
    The humor was great, but it really wasn't that interesting. Came across the same type combat everywhere, the adventuring itself didn't have much purpose and of course the camera angles. I would consider making a second, with improvements, or no more at all.

1. But then it hits us, Deadpool is not a game, it is a parody of a game. Of the kind of games you would see when a new Thor movie hits the theaters. All the elements that make such a game are to be found in Deadpool. Collecting coins or orbs, shallow combat and a horde of identical enemies (Deadpool: "are they all brothers?). [September p.74]
  2. Aug 19, 2013
    What it lacks in quality, Deadpool compensates with bragging and dick jokes.
  3. Aug 6, 2013
    If we took all the dark humor, the protagonist rudeness and the gratuitous violence out of Deadpool: The Videogame, we would be talking about a worthless game. These few qualities will enable us to have a good time playing it, even though they wouldn't justify at all the purchase of this game... Unless it was on sale.