7.8

1. Jan 12, 2012
    I love this game. The story and characters are amazing. Prepare for hours and hours of one of the deepest gameplay. Graphics is outdated, but that's not Uncharted or something. Disgaea 3 is cool for those strategy maniacs who appreciate complex game rules and get an orgasm on success.
  2. Aug 13, 2010
    well if you are a stratgy RPG fan then this is a game and series you should be playing . about the only down side is , that you may not like its humor or voice acting but i loved it . it gave the game its own sense of style not seen in any games ive played . also the graphics are very dated looking sprite based charicters ina 3d world which on the PS3 some people may expect alot more butwell if you are a stratgy RPG fan then this is a game and series you should be playing . about the only down side is , that you may not like its humor or voice acting but i loved it . it gave the game its own sense of style not seen in any games ive played . also the graphics are very dated looking sprite based charicters ina 3d world which on the PS3 some people may expect alot more but the price of only $40 new when this came out certinly feels perfect for the lowered graphical experiance . now every thing els in this game is just fantastic there is just a ungodly amount of thing you can do in this game . i loved the story its alot like a anime very humorus . the item world has been set up just perfectly prevous disgaea games i had some issues with . the new classworld allows for more customisation for your charicters . the moves are so over the top and fun to wach .and doing damage that can go into the billions is just insane . this is one of the few games ive played where i felt i had to do every thing in it and get 100% trophys . it provided me with 700 hours of fun gameplay in the 15 months i played it. i cant say that about many games. if you are a vet of this series then this is deffinitly the best in the series . if you are new to this series like i was when i got this game . it will deffinitly make you wana check out the first 2 . now i cant wait for a 4th one. Expand
  3. Jan 23, 2011
    Best TRPG on the market, not much else to add. I guess it could do with better graphics, but that's not what TRPGs are all about. This game could easily take 150 to 200 hours of your time, once you really get into it.

1. Wonderful, but you'll needs lots of free time to see the best of it. [Mar 2009, p.70]
    The game is certainly a worthwhile purchase; I recommend it to all PS3 owners, particularly those who have yet to experience the Disgaea series.
  3. I still recommend newcomers start with the original or its PSP remake for the amazing story, but I'd by lying through my teeth if I said I'm not enjoying the hell out of my time with Disgaea 3. [Sept 2008, p.83]