7.9

1. Dec 26, 2013
    Very good. I think this is a MUST DLC if you played and liked Dishonoured and I don't usuually say that about any DLC because of the ways the stories interweave.

Excellent setting and story, but you really need to play the 'knife' DLC before this one they are like parts 1 and 2 of the same story.

Good overall gameplay. Interesting, long and varied missions. Enemy AI is a bit dull
    stay hidden long enough and surviving enemy return to their routine, rather than hunt you down but no more so than most other stealth games.

Combat is quite deadly for you, so sneaking is really worthwhile most 'bosses' are significant threats in face to face combat, but far easier to overcome with some serious stealth.

The graphics are a bit cartoony (like borderlands or amalur), but thats easy to get used to.

The last mission in Brigmore itself remains my favorite of all the dishonoured missions not least for the visual contrast between that setting and all the others.
  2. Sep 4, 2013
    Not the best I've played but still DLCs (some) make games better, Hopefully EA doesn't come to a Bethesda game and think it's okay still to make story add-on DLCs...anyways...Yeah, This DLC was amazing just...please patch the controls?
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    Best of all the DLC!
    Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches is a great add on to Dishonored, unlike The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches DLC pack has a better story and you feel like there is a bit more of a purpose in it.
    You start of where you left in The Knife of Dunwall as Daud and continues his quest to save the empire he helped ruin. You get a new power called pull where you can
    pull objects to you and even disable security systems. If you liked and want a fun and a bit challenging (sometimes) add on then you should buy Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches! Expand
  4. Feb 23, 2014
    The best experience. Playing as Daud in both DLC's was an wonderful refreshing adventure. Seeing how the choices from the first game play out in the DLC was perfect and the levels have beautiful scenery. I honesty cried when I realized I finished the game, I didn't want it to be over. I would like more dishonored games in the future. :)
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Daud returns a second and final time to the dark world of Dishonored. This time around he is after a damsel (who is definitely not in distress) called Delilah, which is not an easy task thanks to all the witchcraft. [September p.90]
  2. Aug 13, 2013
    As expected, The Brigmore Witches functions as the opposite half of The Knife of Dunwall. Both are tremendous values for their price, offering what’s effectively a $20 b-campaign to Dishonored.