6.3

1. May 25, 2012
    I should have known. When the very first console game for Doctor Who was announced, I thought: â
  2. Mar 15, 2013
    Having played the game on both PlayStation 3, and PC, I can say that this is definitely the inferior version. The game, particularly on PS3, was rushed and many of the great parts of this game do not make up for the flaws of this game as well. I do, however, give it a 7/10 because I immensely enjoyed the game as a Doctor Who fan. I would however, recommend playing on PC as that is, by far,Having played the game on both PlayStation 3, and PC, I can say that this is definitely the inferior version. The game, particularly on PS3, was rushed and many of the great parts of this game do not make up for the flaws of this game as well. I do, however, give it a 7/10 because I immensely enjoyed the game as a Doctor Who fan. I would however, recommend playing on PC as that is, by far, the better version of the game with a lot less bugs. Expand

1. Aug 28, 2012
    Otherwise The Eternity Clock is a buggy, forgettable game. Although this is the first in a proposed trilogy of new Doctor Who titles commissioned by BBC Worldwide, it feels as though it would have been better to focus the entire budget and creative ideas on just one, more refined game, than to release such an uninspired, tedious insult to the great Doctor's name.
  2. Play UK
    Jul 10, 2012
    Unforgivable bugs. [Issue#220, p.81]
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Jul 3, 2012
    If you're a fan of the television show, you might feel an irresistible urge to buy the official game. Especially since the voice acting, music and motion capturing are all wonderfully executed. Unfortunately those are the only things this buggy platformer does right. [July 2012, p.93]