4.3

1. Apr 21, 2011
    Adds another recruitable companion, Sebastian Vael, to the game - one that I didn't like that much, to be honest. Maybe overly religious types are more to your liking?
    That said, his quest line is nicely fleshed out, and adds a lot to the DA2 campaign. Still, as with any day one DLC, it feels like it should have been part of the main game. Due to this, only 6/10. If judged for what it is, it's a 7/10.
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    It reminds me of the ME2´s Cerberus Pack (but with less content), since it added a new character and a bonus mission. It is a nice addition to the original story and Prince Sebastian´s tale of vengeance is interesting. Then again, this should have been originally added to the story, not sold separetely as a DLC. This is an example of what worries me about the DLCIt reminds me of the ME2´s Cerberus Pack (but with less content), since it added a new character and a bonus mission. It is a nice addition to the original story and Prince Sebastian´s tale of vengeance is interesting. Then again, this should have been originally added to the story, not sold separetely as a DLC. This is an example of what worries me about the DLC industry. Sometimes, I feel like developers are losing their common sense. One thing is selling a 'complementary' content. Another thing, completely different, is charging us for something that we should not need to buy in the first place. In the case of the 'Exiled Prince', it sounds kind of cheap to charge us for something that could have been part of the original release. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Mar 29, 2011
    The Exiled Prince proves to be as "beefy" as BioWare promised, and that means that any fan of the franchise should seriously consider taking on Sebastian Vael's fascinating quest. You'll hardly regret it.