7.4

1. Feb 12, 2012
    i don't see why people hate it so much, it's a great fighting game with good graphics, a cool story mode and catchy music. although, it does have a faulty camera angle and not enough characters, but as a whole, it's a good dragon ball experience.
  2. Nov 19, 2013
    Que dejen de vendernos tanta mierda, joder, con los buenos juegos que eran los Tenkaichi o los Budokai, y nos venden esta basura, da vergüenza que este sea un juego de Dragón Ball, no merece llevar ese nombre, lo ensucia, gráficamente es penoso, la jugabilidad es simplemente repugnante, no te engancha en absoluto, hay partes del juego que durante la partida la cámara te saca de losQue dejen de vendernos tanta mierda, joder, con los buenos juegos que eran los Tenkaichi o los Budokai, y nos venden esta basura, da vergüenza que este sea un juego de Dragón Ball, no merece llevar ese nombre, lo ensucia, gráficamente es penoso, la jugabilidad es simplemente repugnante, no te engancha en absoluto, hay partes del juego que durante la partida la cámara te saca de los nervios, escenarios sin vida, personajes muertos facial mente, en definitiva, un juego penoso. Expand
  3. Oct 21, 2014
    Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

Game-play:The fighting in this game is great i love it with 3d fighting and lot of combos and special moves but it is too slow for fighting game.The camera get in the way to many times. Story:Typical DBZ story. Graphics:Very good. Notes:The game do not deliver to the normal fighting game fun and it is made for dbz funs,really like the ssj3 Vegeta and
    Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

Story:Typical DBZ story.

Graphics:Very good.

Notes:The game do not deliver to the normal fighting game fun and it is made for dbz funs,really like the ssj3 Vegeta and Broly.Buy it if you are a DBZ fun especially at a high price drop
  4. Nov 19, 2012
    I found this game one day at 5
  5. Feb 4, 2012
    This game gets a lot of details right. The sounds,graphics, ultimate customization, all good, i just hate the camera angles, it gets so annoying! you will see your enemy, your enemy flies down, you fly down, WHERE IS YOUR ENEMY HIDING!!! next thing you know, you've already lost a bar.... next thing you know, your controller is in your TV...... i give it a 8.1(rounded to 8)
  6. MerekG
    Jan 22, 2010
    What has to be the best looking Dragon Ball game ever is utterly ruined by an atrocious camera. Simply unplayable...but gorgeous. A disappointment.
  7. JanR
    Nov 28, 2009
    I must say Raging Blast is one of the worst fighting games I've ever played. The camera problems are so annoying that any player must quit the game in a couple of combats. I'd like that Spike wouldn't be in charge of the Dragon Ball franchise never again.
  8. AndrewL
    Nov 24, 2009
    I'm surprised at how vague the snippets of reviews above are, since Dragon Ball Raging Blast is everything it needs to be and more. The graphics are amazing and capture the Anime style perfectly. There is sometimes camera problems but that only occurs through furious button mashing and lack of skill. Most fights I found were easily seen and I didn't have trouble with the camera I'm surprised at how vague the snippets of reviews above are, since Dragon Ball Raging Blast is everything it needs to be and more. The graphics are amazing and capture the Anime style perfectly. There is sometimes camera problems but that only occurs through furious button mashing and lack of skill. Most fights I found were easily seen and I didn't have trouble with the camera often at all. The music can get repetitive, but this is only natural in a fighting game. Try starting up Street Fighter IV and not hating the menu song after the thirtieth time you've heard it. I think the game has recieved less than it should for an overall score, as most complaints seem to be regarding its target audience. But honestly, Dragon Ball games are always aimed at the fans, and of course people who don't know the show aren't going to pick it up and hope for a totally unique experience, this hasn't been an issue ever, not even with the last games. The game is worth every point I've given it, a really enjoyable fan-based fighting game. Expand
  9. ZachH
    Nov 30, 2009
    Game is unbelievably buggy and everything you do will leave you open for an unbelievably long time. I really looked forward to this game but it was released ridiculously too early. I am very disappointed with the company that made this and cannot recommend it to anyone.
  10. RoarBodacious
    Nov 29, 2009
    Dbz is the best. This game delivers. Graphics are awesome. Fights are fast paced. Lots of characters and great story. If u don't understand what's going on in the story, then that's your fault for not watching dbz (best show ever). Get this game
  11. aasimk
    Dec 29, 2009
    the game is totally awesome the graphics are nice the controls are unique and good from the other dragon ball games

1. There is nothing particularly hateful or lovable about Raging Blast, and that is its main problem. The new Dragon Ball is clearly made for fans, but it doesn’t work as a deep and engaging fighting game.
    Sure, there's lots of content, but the stories are poorly told (which alienates people who don't already know them) and the gameplay mechanics have numerous, numerous problems.
  3. A predictable but satisfying game, but it doesn't bring anything new. It is not a vain attempt because it won't disappoint those looking for a high definition Budokai Tenkaichi, but it's a lost opportunity to evolve the formula making the most of this generation power.