• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jul 17, 2012
  • Also On: PC
6.0

1. Oct 28, 2012
    It's not really the developers fault that I bought this game. It's my fault. I'm sick of these arcade games that aren't even close to being worth 1/4 of a full, true game. I give this 1 only because the music is great and it's amazing how it fits what's happening on screen. Other than that, this is a repetitive, boring, random piece of crap. Shame on you for wasting my money. But I do keep doing it to myself cause I buy this crap. Overpriced waste. Expand
  2. Jan 25, 2014
    Very boring and a waste of time. All you do is go around in a circle and click x to purple/yellow lights. Glad it was free, because I would be mad if I bought this.
  3. Jul 25, 2012
    Don't get fooled by the media ratings, this game is simply boring. I expected something like Rez or Child of Eden but this is far from it. It feels like you don't have a clue what you are doing and simple button smashing works better than attempting to do it right. Stay away from this!
  4. Mar 14, 2014
    Just a bad, poorly designed game. Terrible UI, bad music, bad controls, and glitchy orbs. It is a clear example of a developer just pushing out a product without caring about the end result. The only redeeming factor of what is essentially shovelware is the psychedelic effects.

1. Jan 16, 2013
    A unique trophy system will happily send you into metal hunting delirium. [Feb 2013, p.87]
  2. A colourful feast for the ears and reflexes, Dyad's issues can't ruin this trance party. [Jan 2013, p.114]
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    Dyad walks that fine line between artistic evocation and arcade addiction, emerging in a blinding euphoria of brilliant light at the end of its tunnel.