Enchanted Arms PlayStation 3

5.9

1. May 1, 2012
    Enchanted Arms exeeded all my expectations. I agree the first hour of this game was boring and not representative of how the game will be. Luckely the gay character won't be in your party for long, his voiceset was awfull. But all the other characters have very good voices in English. I'm having no problems making time to complete this game, having much fun with it. The storyline is veryEnchanted Arms exeeded all my expectations. I agree the first hour of this game was boring and not representative of how the game will be. Luckely the gay character won't be in your party for long, his voiceset was awfull. But all the other characters have very good voices in English. I'm having no problems making time to complete this game, having much fun with it. The storyline is very well done, the golems all look good and have their unique voice sets. The game is as liniar as FF13 but in this game I don't mind that much. The music is very well done as well. The battles are not as strategical as FF Tactics but still offer nice strategy to be thought out while doing them. For the price you can buy this game at the moment I'll recommend every RPG lover to try it out and make it through the first boring hour. But then when the game kicks in you'll love it. 8/10 for this game for me. Expand
  2. Brax
    May 18, 2007
    Sure it may not be the most innovative RPG but it is still great to play through, and the story is excellent and very engaging. The massive amount of characters available to fight with, and the grid battle system give it a feel like Final Fantasy Tactics.
  3. D/-\\/\//\/3R
    Mar 14, 2009
    It was an excellant srory, it had good graphics, loads of creatures you could play as and beautiful scenery.There are such cool bonusses and there is SOOOO much freedom (theres a nice big map to look around and explore) and lots of choice. buy it and you wont be disapointed!!!

1. For the first 75% of the title, EM is pretty close to being the easiest rpg ever made. This is probably because the title was created as an entry-level Japanese rpg for western Xbox fans. Only during the final 25% of the game does the game actually require strategy. [JPN Import]
  2. games(TM)
    Combines lovely visuals and irritating characters to create an uninspiring romp. The strong story is limited by genre fail-safes while the combat is suitably tactical. [Apr 2007, p.131]
    There's nothing here that stands out. You've done it all before.