6.1

1. Mar 8, 2014
    In a word, shocking, I expected this game to be exactly like the other quake games, albeit a multi-player one, so I was really surprised to find that the game not only has a really bland colour palate but also has some of the worst controls I have ever used, I barely played even half an hours worth of this before I gave it away to my friend. Who then went on to sell it for 50p.
  2. Jul 23, 2011
    Disappointing is all I have to say. I was expecting a good new shooter as an alternative to CoD4 at the time; I didn't find it here. There was no actual campaign, just a random assortment of missions you could do whenever you felt like it. Multiplayer was decent to begin with, but lagged and lagged and lagged, to the point where it was unplayable. I would not recommend this game at all.

1. While it's not the next evolution of competitive FPS by any stretch of the imagination, a clean frontend with good party support and matchmaking at least lets those players who can forgive its faults an easy way to play the game the way it was meant to be.
    It's too bad that the conversion of Quake Wars didn't go smoother. The gameplay, while fun on PC, was clearly better-suited for the world of a keyboard and mouse combo than a controller.
  3. First-person shooter multiplayer fans love their battles massive and overwhelming and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars delivers it despite a few setbacks.