Fat Princess PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jul 30, 2009
8.4

1. Sep 13, 2016
    I don't understand how people can look past the game's flaws and say it's a great game.

The level design is poor; just moving around your base can be an exercise in patience, as there are staircases, walls you can't jump over, that don't have to be there at all. Then there are the lava levels where you have to wait (sometimes your only option) for the lava to go down before you can move forward. And beyond that I've seen players jump to places they shouldn't be able to.

Online matches can be laggy, where the game pauses for a few seconds now and then, and speeds up afterwards (there's nothing wrong with my connection).

Worst of all, though, is the pay-to-win DLC. A Ninja can just teleport the princess from your base to theirs. The game is even brazen enough to taunt you by placing a DLC hat type in your base, saying you'd be able to do something about the DLC classes, if only you'd bought the DLC yourself. The most shameful of game design shenanigans.
  2. Apr 29, 2014
    ===========
    I'd almost give it an 8 if it hadn't been for it's kinda shallow gameplay.
  3. Dec 17, 2013
    There is potential here. That being said, because off players online not working together it's just constant chaos and dying and respawning the whole time until someone wins. Matches are way too long because the two factions are too equally matches. Mostly it's just 2 towers that keep being re-taken by the other side.
    There is no single player campaign to speak off so you need to really
    There is no single player campaign to speak off so you need to really on a good online experience.
  4. Nov 19, 2013
    Un juego pasable, para mas bien pasar estúpidamente el tiempo, no me gusto nada, al principio engancha, pero a los 10 minutos te dan ganas de lanzar el disco por la ventana y quemar su caja (si no fuera virtual)vamos, que ni de coña lo comapraria en mi vida, tire el dinero, no lo recomiendo, gastaros el dinero sabiamente y no es esto...prefiero donar el dinero o tirarlo a la basura, hastaUn juego pasable, para mas bien pasar estúpidamente el tiempo, no me gusto nada, al principio engancha, pero a los 10 minutos te dan ganas de lanzar el disco por la ventana y quemar su caja (si no fuera virtual)vamos, que ni de coña lo comapraria en mi vida, tire el dinero, no lo recomiendo, gastaros el dinero sabiamente y no es esto...prefiero donar el dinero o tirarlo a la basura, hasta las ratas sacarían mas provecho xD Expand
  5. Jul 10, 2012
    This is great game. It is a multiplayer game but it can also be played with bots. Keep in mind that is an exclusive Playstation Network game. It is a isometric perspective (the view) game in which the goal is to steal or kidnap the other "army" princess and keep your own princess save. The are several classes to use, like warriors, healers and magicians. You can get other classes byThis is great game. It is a multiplayer game but it can also be played with bots. Keep in mind that is an exclusive Playstation Network game. It is a isometric perspective (the view) game in which the goal is to steal or kidnap the other "army" princess and keep your own princess save. The are several classes to use, like warriors, healers and magicians. You can get other classes by buying some Downloadable content, this content include several classes: Giants, pirates and ninjas. It is one of the best games available on the Playstation Network. Expand
  6. Feb 8, 2012
    Out of all the DLC content I have ever purchased (and there's a plethora) I find this the least entertaining. Every time I try to give it another go, it's out of obligation to like it and not out of true interest. Many parts of this game are not what they should be. It did have promise but lacks lasting substance.
  7. Oct 26, 2011
    Along with Castle Crashers, this is probably one of the greatest PSN games yet. AI is the only way to go though. Online multiplayer is a joke. Graphics are cartoony and at the same time adult. Blood is a red puddle oozing out of your character and gore are red clumps flying out of your chest. Although it's rated T because of that, you can turn blood into a pile of toys for less matureAlong with Castle Crashers, this is probably one of the greatest PSN games yet. AI is the only way to go though. Online multiplayer is a joke. Graphics are cartoony and at the same time adult. Blood is a red puddle oozing out of your character and gore are red clumps flying out of your chest. Although it's rated T because of that, you can turn blood into a pile of toys for less mature players. A must have. Expand
  8. Sep 15, 2011
    Crude cartoonish graphics makes Fat Princess an adorable yet compelling game. From the nice strategy of capturing the fatty to the struggle to get to the other side, Fat Princess is a worth checking out tittle.
  9. Jul 26, 2011
    This is the best PSN game made. The graphics are awesome and the gameplay mechanics are fantastic. The story gets the job dome, but its the multiplayer that will keep you playing for hours and hours. This is a must buy.
  10. Jun 10, 2011
    This game is incredible! The graphics are amazing! The sound is amazing! It never gets old! Its addicting and it has amazing gameplay! the level designs are great and it never gets old. its funny to play, has some of the best online plays ever, and its amazing.
  11. Aug 27, 2010
    Excellent opportunities for skilled game play and team strategy. Good maneuverability throughout and plenty of levels/character combination to keep a player happy.
  12. mikef
    Jan 3, 2010
    Too laggy, the more you lag the slower you move and it makes hitting people too hard when they can move twice as fast, single player is fine but it's not a single player game.
  13. MT
    Dec 6, 2009
    this is one of the best psn games i've netter played. the only thing that keeps it from perfect is the balancing issues.does 10 humans and 6 bots vs 4 humans and 12 bots seem fair? i thought not
  14. AndrewL
    Nov 2, 2009
    Pretty much the greatest DLC title ever. Packed with awesome fun, the multiplayer never gets boring. You don't have to have a special class or anything, so there's an even playing field from the moment you learn how to play. Also, trophies are a nice touch. Well worth buying it's unbelievably fun and finding a game takes no time, instant fun!
  15. robertc
    Oct 24, 2009
    it is a good game but it needs many,many improvements to be a great game.
  16. souleatingginger
    Sep 19, 2009
    This game is great everything is pretty well balanced and awesome. the graphics are amazing and it has a tremendously high replay value. but if i were rating this game before titan fixed most of the problems then i would have given it a 9. ps to the person who said this game was only a cluster f*** u don't haveto go there. and to the person who thinks the game is broken ur an idiot This game is great everything is pretty well balanced and awesome. the graphics are amazing and it has a tremendously high replay value. but if i were rating this game before titan fixed most of the problems then i would have given it a 9. ps to the person who said this game was only a cluster f*** u don't haveto go there. and to the person who thinks the game is broken ur an idiot and try playing the game now. Broccoli Crew Don't Lose!!! Expand
  17. BryanL
    Sep 13, 2009
    In Fat Princess the graphics are cheerful and the mayhem is exciting, yet the game only deserves an 8 and not a 10 or even a 9 because of the team balancing issues already mentioned by other users. If you're anal about winning, than it is somewhat of a gamble to choose the quick match option because you will often find yourself on a losing team. Play with a group of friends or host In Fat Princess the graphics are cheerful and the mayhem is exciting, yet the game only deserves an 8 and not a 10 or even a 9 because of the team balancing issues already mentioned by other users. If you're anal about winning, than it is somewhat of a gamble to choose the quick match option because you will often find yourself on a losing team. Play with a group of friends or host your own matches to get the best experience out of the game, otherwise you'll be left with disappointment wishing for a refund. Expand
  18. FrankR
    Sep 9, 2009
    Easy with the 10's, kids. This game IS a blast to play online (while the offline mode leaves much to be desired), but it has blatant balancing issues. A team of 3 humans and 13 bots against 10 humans and six bots is absolutely NOT a fair match up - especially when the bots have the reasoning skills of a rock. When they give us an auto-balancing patch so the matches are always even, Easy with the 10's, kids. This game IS a blast to play online (while the offline mode leaves much to be desired), but it has blatant balancing issues. A team of 3 humans and 13 bots against 10 humans and six bots is absolutely NOT a fair match up - especially when the bots have the reasoning skills of a rock. When they give us an auto-balancing patch so the matches are always even, then I'll consider it a 9. But until then, this is a B- grade at best. Expand
  19. fatprincess
    Aug 25, 2009
    While I had some fun playing with the cute little graphics and story line, the darn little computer players on your team just do whatever they want, so when you really want to upgrade something, you might have to wait the whole game, but otherwise this was a fun and enjoyable game, and while it was short, the replay value was very high... I expect a sequel.
  20. joshj
    Aug 19, 2009
    Pure mindless fun with great artwork and fun matches. If this is an early taste of MAG like an other commenter said, MAG is going be awesome. Why? Because Fat Princess is most likely the best downloadable game i have ever played.
  21. JohnM.
    Aug 17, 2009
    The game is broken. The gameplay is not thought trough. This game needed another year or so to be fixed. I cannot even get my money back on PSN for this pos.
  22. JoeM
    Aug 15, 2009
    The first time playing Fat Princess I didn't like it much as i thought it was slightly confusing to me but after spending some time with her I realized how awesome this game is. The online play is awesome. It is lots of fun & very funny... Baby Got Back!
  23. gg
    Aug 14, 2009
    Bubba, please stick to your highly innovative and non-derivative 'Gears of War' games, because we know those haven't been done a million different times by a million different developers looking to make $$$ off of a million different dimwits like you. The developers of fat princess deserve praise for taking things in a mildly different direction, unlike the Epic Bubba, please stick to your highly innovative and non-derivative 'Gears of War' games, because we know those haven't been done a million different times by a million different developers looking to make $$$ off of a million different dimwits like you. The developers of fat princess deserve praise for taking things in a mildly different direction, unlike the Epic testosterone copy-paste titles we've seen jocks like you eat up like cake and icecream every year when they're released for the Xbox. I actually have a 360 myself (I love Mass Effect and Lost Oddysey--supremely better titles than GoW) I just think it's funny when a jealous dipshit like Bubba complains about a game he doesn't even own and thinks is 'broken' because of a few connection issues he heard about during the first week of the game's release---which have been remedied, anyway. Retard. Expand
  24. TomA.
    Aug 12, 2009
    This game is a good start from Titan Studios. This game is ok in the graphics department, the audio is cute and very entertaining, and the gameplay is masterful. This game is very addicting and is simple to pick up but hard to master, at $15 this game is well worth it for this much content. The only thing keeping this from being "perfect" is all the small glitches and connection problems. This game is a good start from Titan Studios. This game is ok in the graphics department, the audio is cute and very entertaining, and the gameplay is masterful. This game is very addicting and is simple to pick up but hard to master, at $15 this game is well worth it for this much content. The only thing keeping this from being "perfect" is all the small glitches and connection problems. The people above me have no reason to give it lower than a 7 because their either ripping on it for being a ps3 title or they haven't played it to it's full potential. This addicting game deserves a 10 with an asterisk from me. Expand
  25. JasonB
    Aug 8, 2009
    Simply the best game ever released on the PSN since WipEout HD. The concept is plain and simple and allows for maximal 16 on 16 fun.
  26. Trigger
    Aug 8, 2009
    Awesome Game! The only thing I have against it is the online play, they just released a patch and it is better but they are still working on it. LOVE IT.
  27. BubbaS
    Aug 8, 2009
    Giving Fat Princess anything above a 6 would be encouraging other developers to release games no matter how broke they are. Overwhelming hype and excitement followed Fat Princess every where it went following its public unveiling @ E3 08. Unfortunately Fat Princess simply doesn't live up to the hype at all. In fact it falls way short. Slowly but surely PS3 fanboys are discovering Giving Fat Princess anything above a 6 would be encouraging other developers to release games no matter how broke they are. Overwhelming hype and excitement followed Fat Princess every where it went following its public unveiling @ E3 08. Unfortunately Fat Princess simply doesn't live up to the hype at all. In fact it falls way short. Slowly but surely PS3 fanboys are discovering that more people allowed in online multiplayer games doesn't mean more fun, it means more headaches, more of a clusterf**, more disappointment. Consider Fat Princess and early taste of what will ultimately become of MAG. Expand
  28. DaveH
    Aug 7, 2009
    This game is absolutely brilliant! It is perfectly balanced. A lot of reviewers obviously did not spend nearly enough time with the game to realize how magically excellent it is. I am a huge fan of classic games. When I say classic I mean Team Fortress 2, Zelda, Half-Life, Monkey Island, Call Of Duty 4, Starcraft, etc... I'm telling you right now that Fat Princess is an instant This game is absolutely brilliant! It is perfectly balanced. A lot of reviewers obviously did not spend nearly enough time with the game to realize how magically excellent it is. I am a huge fan of classic games. When I say classic I mean Team Fortress 2, Zelda, Half-Life, Monkey Island, Call Of Duty 4, Starcraft, etc... I'm telling you right now that Fat Princess is an instant classic and is the beginning of a franchise destined for greatness. It's not just all charm and presentation with this one. It is challenging and genuinely rewarding. It's my new favorite game and I plan on being addicted to it for a long time! Get it! Expand
  29. TJFoust
    Aug 7, 2009
    I love this game! Tons of fun, cute, addictive, and deep gameplay if your not an idiot.
  30. ZoranJ
    Aug 6, 2009
    Amazing game with a well balanced group of classes. There are tons of strategies you can make up and employ to steal that fatty back from the prison. The only thing holding it back right now are some connection issues and players not really working together unless they have some mics. Not really the games's fault that gamers don't chat though...
  31. MattB
    Aug 6, 2009
    This is just pure fun and should not be looked over, i did not think that i would like it that much but i was so wrong. The main reason i gave it a 8 and not a 10 was that the online can lag/or not let in a game, Sony says they are fixing the problem as soon as they can so once that's fixed this would be on the top of my list of small simple games that own! Buy this title you will This is just pure fun and should not be looked over, i did not think that i would like it that much but i was so wrong. The main reason i gave it a 8 and not a 10 was that the online can lag/or not let in a game, Sony says they are fixing the problem as soon as they can so once that's fixed this would be on the top of my list of small simple games that own! Buy this title you will not be disappointed well with the game play :p Expand
  32. DavidH
    Aug 5, 2009
    Absolutely brilliant! The classes are perfectly balanced once you figure out how to really use them RIGHT. An instant classic for sure. Destined for greatness, completely satisfying, and horribly addictive. Any reviewers who say otherwise did not invest enough time on the game to know otherwise. In other words: THEY SUCKED! Buy this game if you consider yourself a gamer with great taste. Absolutely brilliant! The classes are perfectly balanced once you figure out how to really use them RIGHT. An instant classic for sure. Destined for greatness, completely satisfying, and horribly addictive. Any reviewers who say otherwise did not invest enough time on the game to know otherwise. In other words: THEY SUCKED! Buy this game if you consider yourself a gamer with great taste. THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE! This gem of a game knows how to be challenging and fun and hilarious all at the same time! Expand
  33. JeremyJ
    Aug 5, 2009
    The game is really cute. i give it that. the AI is horrible and there is no real defense mechanism. Online connectivity is a joke. Looking at the credits there are several famous designers/programmers involved. Were they standing in the sidelines?, because this is amateurish at best.
  34. bluepresto
    Aug 5, 2009
    It's a really solid game. I don't see why computer and video games said it should have a headset bundled. It's a downloadable mini-game. Totally worth it.
  35. VinceO
    Aug 5, 2009
    Great Game! $15 is good enough for this game. Hope they could fix the multiplayer as some players find it hard to connerct although I haven't encountered any of the problems so far.
  36. Chris
    Aug 4, 2009
    8. Almost a 10 though. Eventually (i.e. post balance patches, which they have stated will occur), it'll be a 9. But since I can't assume a game that hasn't yet been made (again, post-patch) I have to give it an 8. Because, it just isn't as *fun* as I thought it would be, nor deep (though I didn't think it would be especially deep). The gameplay is great, and 8. Almost a 10 though. Eventually (i.e. post balance patches, which they have stated will occur), it'll be a 9. But since I can't assume a game that hasn't yet been made (again, post-patch) I have to give it an 8. Because, it just isn't as *fun* as I thought it would be, nor deep (though I didn't think it would be especially deep). The gameplay is great, and I'm not complaining. But the game just doesn't feel as fun as it could be. It can, at times, be a somewhat frustrating affair. Which is fine, but at the same time it can be a bit simplistic. For example, for the most part character upgrades are fairly irrelevant. It's mostly the base levels are needed, and if the opponent out upgrades you, it's not really all that important. Aside from a few of them (Ice Mage, Main Door, and Catapult) most upgrades are just something you do with money lying around. And obviously objective-based can have frustrations when dealing with players who may, willfully or not, prove to be difficult to completing tasks. And without the ability for the serious players to simply "go rambo" and win, games can become inordinately long and tedious. The "fat" part of the game, while cute conceptually, actually only increases the element of frustration that capture the flag games can often have. Eventually, I hope that the game will be balanced out a bit. Balanced by meaning that games will be shorter and that upgrades will feel more relevant. But at the moment, it's a solid game to kill the time that is on the cusp of brilliance. Expand
  37. DaveyJ
    Aug 4, 2009
    The premise of this game is promising, but it doesn't translate well after playing it a few times. I must admit, the level design and art direction is superb, but that can't save this buggy Princess.
  38. JoeB
    Aug 3, 2009
    I has promise to be a fun game but it just isn't that fun. Some classes seem overpowered or some are just underpowered. Hardly anyone has a headset(or uses it),so teamwork does not exist. The matches are long and get boring. I think it can be a great game with a few tweaks.
  39. HarvardB
    Aug 3, 2009
    I really love this game. Its funny, fast, easy to play and competitive. The controls are simple to pick up and just oozes charm. I have no idea what Eurogamer was thinking. Typically the Euro scores skew low. A "6" is waaaaay out of line.
  40. PeterS
    Aug 3, 2009
    I don't understand why Metacritic hasn't given more exposure to this game. It's one of the best games of the year. It also proves that a game doesn't need to cost millions to make and have a development time of years to make a mark.
  41. KritUnhawat
    Aug 3, 2009
    the best game I've played since inFamous, very addictive.
  42. snakeriverQT
    Aug 3, 2009
    Should be a 9, but online problems that SHOULD have been solved in beta hurt the score.
  43. BilboBaggins
    It's fun yet simple....
  44. abesith
    Aug 3, 2009
    this game is boring. matches last for a long time without any progress. Without a team full of friends this game is mostly a bore and will most likely waste time.
  45. OskarE
    Aug 3, 2009
    This game is awesome and well worth the little money it costs! 15 $ for 8 maps, 4 mods, arena game plus singel and multiplayer! Amazing! Buy this game now!
  46. IainD
    Aug 3, 2009
    If I could, I would rate this 8.5, as whilst I still find the game colourful, interesting and novel, Eurogamer really hit the nail on the head with the "sugar rush wearing off". It's a slight shame as this game really had the potential for greatness, but it's flawed by repetitive, fiddly gameplay and a fairly poor internet connection, often into servers with just a handful of If I could, I would rate this 8.5, as whilst I still find the game colourful, interesting and novel, Eurogamer really hit the nail on the head with the "sugar rush wearing off". It's a slight shame as this game really had the potential for greatness, but it's flawed by repetitive, fiddly gameplay and a fairly poor internet connection, often into servers with just a handful of other real players, still surrounded by bots... Expand
  47. JohnLock
    Aug 3, 2009
    Great game, fun and enjoyable, but the trophies are impossible!
  48. AlexJ
    Aug 3, 2009
    I've never posted a review for anything here before, but I had to speak up about this game. This game is easily my favorite game on the PSN (save for the magnificent "Flower"). Rarely do games come along that exude so much fun, happiness, and such spot on humor (save for Tim Schafer games). As of launch the online functionality is a little sketchy, but Titan has already said I've never posted a review for anything here before, but I had to speak up about this game. This game is easily my favorite game on the PSN (save for the magnificent "Flower"). Rarely do games come along that exude so much fun, happiness, and such spot on humor (save for Tim Schafer games). As of launch the online functionality is a little sketchy, but Titan has already said they're already putting a patch into place so I wouldn't let that hinder your decision a bit. When I did connect online (which could take some patience and perseverance for now) I played for two hours straight. The game has a deceptive amount of depth and is addictive for all the right reasons. The single-player is solid, but short and kind of tacked on, but the fact that it's even there with the magnificent online features is enough for me. Also....best...credits sequence...ever. Expand
  49. JohnA
    Aug 2, 2009
    Simply the greatest PSN title out there, fuses the deepness of a strategy game with the fun of it being simple enough to grab and go... Doesnt get boring fast, for the price tag you get plenty of gampeplay hours and if there is one problem is the connection issues that have been expressed out there but as fast as day aftyer realease Devs at TITAN comented on them and already on work for a Simply the greatest PSN title out there, fuses the deepness of a strategy game with the fun of it being simple enough to grab and go... Doesnt get boring fast, for the price tag you get plenty of gampeplay hours and if there is one problem is the connection issues that have been expressed out there but as fast as day aftyer realease Devs at TITAN comented on them and already on work for a patch, that shows there wont be any other issues that will be kept unsolved. In line with other game of such price and production values, this one definitely deserves a 10! Expand
  50. AdamE
    Aug 2, 2009
    Such an addicting game. Since downloading on Friday night, I have probably spent well over ten hours playing this game. Time flies when playing this.
  51. MattH
    Aug 1, 2009
    Well worth the $15! I played through the "single player campaign" before going online. It was challenging, but definitely helped me learn the ins and outs of the game. I had some trouble connecting to other online games, so I hosted my own. Played 5 rounds without a hitch. The game is not super complex, but its probably more complex then it seems at first; the ability to quickly change Well worth the $15! I played through the "single player campaign" before going online. It was challenging, but definitely helped me learn the ins and outs of the game. I had some trouble connecting to other online games, so I hosted my own. Played 5 rounds without a hitch. The game is not super complex, but its probably more complex then it seems at first; the ability to quickly change character classes allows for some interesting strategy. Don't underestimate the worker class, I pwned more than my fair share of warriors and rangers with the upgraded worker's hand-held bombs! Expand
  52. Lauranda
    Jul 31, 2009
    I agree with Bill. Other than targetting, it is well worth the $15.
  53. JasonM
    Jul 31, 2009
    Fantastic game. I cannot believe how many hours I put into this, and its only been released yesterday. I will be enjoying this title for a long game. Fat Princess is a true gem. A downloadable title that only comes once in a decade, 1 in a million, you get my drift. :)
  54. NicZ
    Jul 31, 2009
    This game is quite spiffy, fo shizzle worth the fair 15$ you need to shell out to check it out. I really dig the balance that the developers have no doubt taken much care to create: each class is unique and has a valuable purpose in a match. I also like that teamwork is pretty much mandatory, some classes when working together can do a stellar job ripping apart the enemy. My only real This game is quite spiffy, fo shizzle worth the fair 15$ you need to shell out to check it out. I really dig the balance that the developers have no doubt taken much care to create: each class is unique and has a valuable purpose in a match. I also like that teamwork is pretty much mandatory, some classes when working together can do a stellar job ripping apart the enemy. My only real issue is that, though it is probably temporary, the matchmaking is positively HORRENDOUS. At some times of the day it is nigh impossible to find a match, meaning that if I want to enjoy a match with people that have intelligence and communication skills greater than a rock's, I'm going to have to wait until the wee hours of the night for a chance. Also, the combat's lack of precision might leave something to desire for some super picky individuals, but the hectic nature of the fights is probably what was intended and works just fine, for me at least. But despite some minor flaws, this is without question one of my favorite PSN titles. You should definitely give it a looksie. Expand
  55. DexW
    Jul 31, 2009
    This is an excellent game full of style and personality! It's incredibly simple and fun on the surface but below that is a lot of depth and strategy. It also has a "pick up and play" factor that you don't get with similar multiplayer games. One of the first games that i think truly deserve the perfect 10, and well worth it's price tag.
  56. GrrPi
    Jul 31, 2009
    This is a must-have title for anyone even mildly interested in multiplayer mayhem. The class system, with its upgrades, provides sufficient variability for players of all types, and gameplay can be very satisfying. The flaws, however, should not be overlooked--connecting to a game can be a pain (twenty minutes of searching last time I played because the game couldn't connect to the This is a must-have title for anyone even mildly interested in multiplayer mayhem. The class system, with its upgrades, provides sufficient variability for players of all types, and gameplay can be very satisfying. The flaws, however, should not be overlooked--connecting to a game can be a pain (twenty minutes of searching last time I played because the game couldn't connect to the host), and the targeting can be off in clustered groups. Of course, more teamwork would be nice, but until everyone has a headset, there's not much coordination that can be done. All in all, a 9 out of 10. Expand
  57. EmirE
    Jul 31, 2009
    This game is addictive to a whole new level, the quirkiness and the adorable soldiers, all make it a great experience.
  58. KyleT
    Jul 31, 2009
    This is just what Playstation Network needed! It is the best RTS and the funnest. Just get it no questions needed it is funny it is smart. GET IT PS3 ownerts.
  59. BrentA
    Jul 31, 2009
    One of the most fun games on PS3. Great graphics, great art style, great gameplay, a lot of replayability, etc. One of my favorite PSN games right next to Flower.
  60. JohnniB
    Jul 31, 2009
    Amazing game, very tactical although some just do their own stuff. Only subject of improvement in my eyes would be clan support! That would top this game as 11/10.
  61. AndyD
    Jul 31, 2009
    Its a great life the first evening was marred by poor connections but hopefully will be smooth as a button in the future... Very enjoyable and violent romp!
  62. BillH
    Jul 31, 2009
    It's a great little game, well worth the $15 price tag. A lot of depth of strategy becomes clear as you play and learn the game. My only real gripe is that the targeting system could've used some refinement to allow you better control over who you're trying to kill. It's not bad enough to make the game unbearable or even unenjoyable, it's just bad enough to annoy It's a great little game, well worth the $15 price tag. A lot of depth of strategy becomes clear as you play and learn the game. My only real gripe is that the targeting system could've used some refinement to allow you better control over who you're trying to kill. It's not bad enough to make the game unbearable or even unenjoyable, it's just bad enough to annoy on occaision. Overall, the game is great, so three months from now when they finally have their online component functioning (as seems to be par for the course with PS3) this ought to be a really great game to hop in and waste a bit of time playing online! Expand
  63. SpliskNM
    Jul 31, 2009
    As a long-time fan (+13 years) of FPS games on the PC (and the PS3), this is a must-have. Think Killzone 2 or Counter-Strike with classes combined with a classic and fun RTS. You need this title.
  64. JasonC
    Jul 30, 2009
    I just bought the game a few hours ago. I am very pleased with it. It's been a lot of fun so far and the idea of feeding the enemy's princess and making her fat is just so hilarious. By far one of the best arcade games ever released.
  65. Southpaw425
    Jul 30, 2009
    This game is just so cute wait what bloody bodies splattering everywhere this is an awesome online psn game excellent graphics good music and awesome addictive gameplay.
  66. BenjaminF
    Jul 30, 2009
    Fun, fast-paced, and very addicting. The graphics have a unique charm, even when you die a bloody and gruesome death. Lots of depth for those wanting to get a lot out of the game.
  67. TomasO
    Jul 30, 2009
    I like FAT PRINCESS, I think it deserves a 10 because it's a nice game. It's got magic. It's got blood. It's got everything. I think people should play FAT Princess, I think they should give it a ten too, because it's fun to download and install. It's got cartoons. It's got workers. It's got everything. I think people should worship the makers of I like FAT PRINCESS, I think it deserves a 10 because it's a nice game. It's got magic. It's got blood. It's got everything. I think people should play FAT Princess, I think they should give it a ten too, because it's fun to download and install. It's got cartoons. It's got workers. It's got everything. I think people should worship the makers of FAT PRINCESS, and praise them everyday at noon and during tea-time. It's got respawn timers. It's got music. It's got everything. Who needs a god when you can believe in FAT PRINCESS. Why not? FAT PRINCESS believes in you. Expand
  68. Feb 8, 2012

1. So the core design, which seems so elegant at first, leads either to quick decisions between teams of unmatched skill, or long slogs worthy of a Russian winter campaign. When the action drags on, the not-inconsiderable cute factor starts to wear away.
  2. Despite its early growing pains, Fat Princess manages to walk a pretty straight path between frenzied combat and larger-scale tactics. It's a unique take on team-based multiplayer with a lot of personality and charm--and, with any luck, a lot of staying power on the PlayStation Network.
    Fat Princess, despite the dodgy premise, is heaps of fun. It’s old-school gameplay with a fresh new look.