Go! Sports Ski PlayStation 3

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. BretP.
    Oct 14, 2007
    My wife and I played this game all day. Took us a little bit to get used to the controls but we eventually got it and really enjoyed it. It helps if you like skiing and ski games. It was definatly worth the $2.99 we payed for it. I think reviewers are particularly hard on 'motion control' games which is unfortunate. Between this and Super Rub-a-dub (both motion controlled) we My wife and I played this game all day. Took us a little bit to get used to the controls but we eventually got it and really enjoyed it. It helps if you like skiing and ski games. It was definatly worth the $2.99 we payed for it. I think reviewers are particularly hard on 'motion control' games which is unfortunate. Between this and Super Rub-a-dub (both motion controlled) we love both yet both got horrible reviews *shrug* Yes it could use more tracks but, we are hoping they add to it later. Still its fun. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Go! Ski Sports is terrible. That's all you need to know.
  2. Screw it, there's really no need to go into the piss-poor "customization" options, nor the "weather" choices you have, nor the absolutely PS one-era graphics and... yeah, y'know what, f this game. Do not play it. Do not download it. Do not mention it. Do not think of it.
  3. Go! Sports Ski's asking price is so low that it might seem to be worth every penny--but inconsistent controls make it barely worth a second of your time.