God of War: Chains of Olympus PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
7.6

1. Sep 17, 2013
    Not what I expected but it was cool. I liked played Kratos prequel story. And it made me hates him actually. But I guess this is how his character is supposed to be.
    The game was nice. But maybe because it's an import from PSP the controller is a bit dodgy but not bad. It's close to God of War I and that actually make sense.
    I enjoyed it after all. New enemies and cool battles. Nice
    I enjoyed it after all. New enemies and cool battles. Nice simple puzzles too.
  2. May 19, 2013
    In a word very gory and thats what i like because it lets you experience everything it can offer as you slice a minotaurs it neck it shows you how much blood comes and the story is interesting beyond belief and the leveling system is fantastic the graphics are i need of polish a little bit but it is forgivable because it started on the psp, overall chains of Olympus is a very enjoyableIn a word very gory and thats what i like because it lets you experience everything it can offer as you slice a minotaurs it neck it shows you how much blood comes and the story is interesting beyond belief and the leveling system is fantastic the graphics are i need of polish a little bit but it is forgivable because it started on the psp, overall chains of Olympus is a very enjoyable Sony Santa Monica and Ready at Dawn studios really worked together to make this game a reality it is just superb. Expand
  3. Aug 19, 2015
    Partly for the low quality graphic, partly because of the hard control system, God of war chains of Olympus doesn't properly follow the glory of the other chapters of the saga. The game itself is not too bad but by the title you would expect a bit more.
  4. Dec 27, 2015
    Gameplay: 1 (Unplayable)
    Fun: 1 (You can't Have Fun)
    Story: 7 (Story is set during Era 5000BC to 500BC)
    Cast: 7 (Great)
    Score: 1/10

Overrated By All should got less then 7.8s

There are no critic reviews yet.