8.5

1. Sep 14, 2011
    Two great games bumped up to HD doesn't get any better. Don't expect GOW3 graphics because remember these are psp games that said its all worth while and a great play for fans or anyone looking to just rip some heads off with a great soundtrack and voice acting. A must own even if you played em on the psp as I did.
  2. Sep 15, 2011
    You can now play all 5 awesome God of War games on the PS3! The God of War: Origins Collections consists of 2 perfectly made games that'll more than impress any God of War fan who didn't play them on the PSP or any fan of the genre in general. These games are amazing, don't hesitate, BUY NOW!
  3. Sep 15, 2011
    Two of the best games on the PSP have been made better for the PS3. Now with improved visuals, performance and controls these games are perfect. Gameplay in both games in just as great as you'd expect from a God of War game, the graphics a great especially when considering that these are remastered PSP games, the musical score and voice acting is flawless and the stories are amazing. Buy this collection, it's a bargain price for two very high quality games. Expand
  4. Sep 20, 2012
    (Translate from Portuguese into English)Os dois melhores jogos do PSP no PS3 :) recomendo a todso que gostaram dos jogos anteriores,os fão não vão se decepcionar,gráficos muito bons se levarmos em conta que se trata apenas de uma versão HD de 2 jogos feitos para o PSP
  5. Jul 25, 2012
    I've only played a few hours of COO on my psp, but I finished GOS on my PS3. But it doesn't matter because GOS earns this game a 10 by itself. GOS is probably the best paced gow of them all. Sure, it's pretty easy on normal but that is fine because it let's me easily make it through the game on my first play, and then really dig into the harder difficulties without feeling like I have to always push forward just to make it through the game. It didn't have the rediculous difficulty spikes of the others. A great game. Expand
  6. Sep 25, 2011
    All i have to say is Wow these games are absolutely fantastic,i have played all god of war games and for some reason i can't get sick of them.Games are just as good as the ps2(ps3 collection) ones,and i would also like to give props to Ready At Dawn,they sure know what they are doing.thanks for porting.
  7. Oct 5, 2011
    AWSOME. I never played the originals on the PSP so this was a great opportunity for me. The games look AMAZING and I could not believe a handheld could offer such mature and complete experiences. Great HD overhaul, congrats, Sony! MUST NOT BE MISSED.
  8. Sep 16, 2011
    Question. What makes you grin from ear to ear, whoop with utter joy while yelling "Eat that you Ancient Grecian mythical creature!" at the TV screen. Answer. Any Gods of War game, and these two additions now available on PS3 are no exception. Looking pretty darn good for a transfer from PsP these are a delight to play. OK these are not the best graphics you are ever going to see, but who cares. The pacing of these 2 games are superb, unlike some more modern games that get bogged down in cut scenes that divorce the gamer from the game, the blend of action and storyline are perfectly balanced. This is button mashing at its finest. Highly recommended. Surely GoW is THE greatest games franchise. Expand
  9. Sep 21, 2011
    Go But it! Go Buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game has some much content. If you have a ps3 go buy this fun game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it you own them on Psp still by it!
  10. Sep 16, 2011
    I can't praise these games enough! Both are extrememly well made in every way and are very fun and if you haven't already, now's the perfect time to get into the God of War franchise now that you can play all 5 games in chronological order on the PS3! Simply EPIC!
  11. Oct 1, 2011
    This is a great collection of two of the PSP's finest games. Both Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta deliver the heavy hitting gameplay of their console brethren. In HD and with dual analog support, both games look and feel fantastic and really add to Kratos' overall saga, humanizing the rage-filled man turned god. Ghost of Sparta is an especially outstanding effort. Additionally, Ready at Dawn (the developers for both of these PSP titles) deserves kudos for doing such a fantastic job and though I know the saga is currently over, I honestly hope they're working on another God of War game on the PS Vita. Expand
  12. Sep 15, 2011
    Awesome deal. You can't go wrong with this dual pack. Both games look stunning. Even better than those on the collection of PS2 and these are PSP games!!! 3d adds a new field of depth that looks great and would like to see a full ps3 god of war on 3d. Great story, great game play.
  13. Sep 18, 2011
    This is a great addition to my God of War PS3 collection. Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta have been graphically up-scaled frame-by-frame to 1080p and looks and sounds (5.1 Dolby Digital) amazing. I am a big GoW fan and they did an amazing job on this one. A must-have!
  14. Apr 23, 2012
    After the universal acclaim received by God of War Collection, it was natural for the two PSP God of War games to hit the PlayStation 3 as another HD collection. And Origins is as good as its predecessor. Many missed Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta due to their PSP-exclusive releases, but now everyone has another chance to play both these terrific games. The conversion to HD was impressive, and Ready at Dawn fixed the menu-stretching problems their first collection presented. Now and then you can notice that these games were originally for a portable console due to some bland backgrounds, but the graphics are still wonderful. Both games have good stories and gameplay was improved for the use of both analog sticks. If you never played these games, here is your chance. If you have already played these games, here is your chance to do it again. Expand
  15. Sep 27, 2013
    This is a great collection of games, two of the best PSP games remastered in high definition and both get trophies with a plantinum. This is the best way to play these two great games
  16. Feb 23, 2014
    These 2 games are great to play especially if you are a fan of the series. God of War COO takes place before God of War 1 and God of War GOS takes place between God of War 1 and 2 and the stories are great. Everything is the same as the other God of War games expect for the graphics which aren't as great as God of War 3 since these were originally PSP games. However, this is a must buy!

1. Nov 27, 2011
    For those looking to flesh out their God of War experience, however, Volume II is a nice addition, if by no means essential. [Issue#210, p.90]
    If only all HD remakes looked like the God of War Collection. Two perfect stories await you for the price of one – what are you waiting for? [Oct 2011]
  3. Oct 27, 2011
    To fans of the series, particularly those that haven't played the PSP games before, there's really no reason not to pick up this well packaged collection. Chains of Olympus provides an engaging story for its six hours, whilst Ghost of Sparta has some spectacular set pieces over its lengthier ten hours, with both having the solid combat and strong item utility that has made God of War so popular.