5.3

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Best tennis game out at this time. I dont like to go through character attribute points or training, I want to play tennis and I want it to be fun. Grand slam tennis give me all of that, its graphics are much improved over the last one, gameplay is fast and its just fun! Works great with the PS3 Move!

The other tennis games seem slow to me, and I get board. Also, the PS3 move controls on both virtua tennis 4 and topspin 4 are horrible which gives Grand Slam the advantage. Online play is really fun as well. Overall, its a simple game for those who want to get in and play some matches, maybe online or not, then get on with your day. It isnt necessarily for those who want to develop a character and build their attributes like a role playing game.
  2. May 28, 2013
    I like the game. I just bought it as a try and was not expecting it a good game but when I played it was fantastic. I do not think why people don't like it... my be they don't like tennis as a game.

1. Nov 12, 2012
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 is worth picking up, and the fact that the online portion of the game is still active certainly makes for an appeasing purchase.
  2. Jun 18, 2012
    GST2 is a solid effort, but falls short in several areas. The career mode, opponent AI and presentation still need to be fine tuned. If EA can sort out these issues then there's no doubt GST3 could be the new Grand Slam Champion of tennis.
  3. Mar 29, 2012
    All things considered, if you enjoy the sport or even if you just enjoy challenging yourself with new games that are Move compatible, I'd say this one is worth picking up.