8.2

1. Sep 28, 2013
    After the fiasco that was GTA IV, I wasn't real keen on playing another entry into this series. GTA IV's terrible voice acting put me over the edge, and I just couldn't stomach playing it. I never really got too far with that game. I'm a GTA veteran, having been introduced to the series on the PSOne with the first entry. The only GTA I couldn't take was IV, and that's even taking into consideration the horrible use of the "N" word in San Andreas. It was in like, EVERY SENTENCE.

The story was vastly improved for GTA V, and no more voice actors pretending to be Armenian without previous research. That drove me up the wall, having to listen to Nico stutter through every line in his hackneyed, broken English. Good riddance.

There's lots of things to do, and if you don't want to do something, just do something else. There's something for everyone, and you don't have to like every activity. It's worth the price.
  2. Mar 3, 2014
    While the game didn't live up to it's hype, it still turned out to be a pretty good game overall. Nice graphics, good voice acting and the GTA gameplay we all know. Violent, gruesome and over the top, of course, but it wouldn't be GTA without it. If you are a fan of the series I don't think you will be let down, just don't expect the greatest game of all time. Worth your time and money.
  3. Nov 3, 2013
    Great game and story plus alot more in-depth than any previous GTA game I've ever played, without taking itself too seriously in the process while still knowing what it is.... thankfully also not as dull as it's predecessor!
  4. Nov 27, 2013
    Rockstar has done a great job making the games. But I have the feeling that they could've done better. There are some minor bugs and some stuttering moments but overall it is a great game.
  5. Nov 11, 2013
    Awesome story, awesome concept, and great characters. The On-line side of things, took a while to get going, but once it did, it turned out to be really good. The only downside to the game, are the occasional glitches, which let it down; But apart from that, it's an absolute must-buy!
  6. Mar 21, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto V. Exactly how a open world experience should be. Cars, Boats, Jets, Helicopters, Strip Clubs, Hookers Cultists, Gang bangers and a crazy Zombie that wants to eat your brain. The game improves its predecessors on a grand scale. More could of been doing to increase the difficulty in the game it was rather easy to get Gold Medals throughout every mission. The Heists were fun, but there just wasn't enough! GTA Online is great, but the lag is unbearable at times and even worse when you try to play Tennis. Trophy Hunters, the game is a grind to get Platinum but manageable. Great game. Expand
  7. Oct 1, 2013
    This is not a review. My rating is only used to keep overall score of a game relatively unchanged. Basically this is a test on humanity. There is 100% chance that "NO" button below this "review" will be pressed by random Meta user. I won't be suprised if I was right
  8. Jan 19, 2014
    Not as good as I expected. There is plenty of stuff in this game that I truly hate. Single player is kinda limited in open world approach. Heists could have been better. The Online is utterly horrible thanks to trolls and limited mission count. Other than that, everything's fine. Just try to get it. I don't say GTA V is bad. It's a great game, but GTA SA is better to me
  9. Nov 29, 2013
    GTA V is a good game yet it does not truly reach the upper scores of 9/10. I have completed everything within the single player domain and cannot help but feel that there isn't much left to do after 100% completion; the few things left at the end are mainly activities that quickly lose interest and of course there are still plenty rampages to go on. The game-play is pretty good both offline and online. The story is decent but what it lacked was an interesting plot; that been said the interactions between characters at certain times are funny and commendable. The online aspect of the game was repulsive when I attempted to play online but to each individual their own opinion. Many of my friends play it online but I stopped playing due to issues with their servers which oddly enough never allow me to play online regardless of my superb internet connection. In any case, GTA V is a game that is worth buying but not at $60. Expand
  10. Nov 2, 2013
    This game is a technical masterpiece. It has got the best storyline in the history of GTAs. The three characters are awesome together. Only bad thing is the Stunt Jumps. Those are a pain in the ass. Way too hard. Since that is not required (At least not all 50) in perfecting (100%) the game I do not count that as a huge bad thing. Still a 10/10.
  11. Nov 5, 2013
    GTA V is what GTA should be all about freedom, options, and expansiveness. With a cast of colourful and interesting characters, GTA V is humorous, detailed, and beautiful. The new in-game world has truly revolutionised open-world exploration and game-play, and the character switching feature is absolutely marvellous.
  12. Sep 28, 2013
    simply awesome, and more fun than GTA IV. One of the best game ever played, only driving is a bit boring i stick to GTA IV driving system, now need to wait for GTA online
  13. Oct 20, 2013
    I've always been a fanboy of 'Grand Theft Auto'. Ever since I played the first game, I knew that this game had the potential of becoming something amazing. I was pleasantly surprised with 'GTA II', amazed by 'III', astonished by 'IV', and then I played 'V'. What can I say? I was blown away, seriously blown away of how much effort and work Rockstar had put into the next installment in their best-selling gaming franchise. Everything about it was perfect; Michael, Trevor, and Franklin are some of the best protagonists a game has ever seen. The gameplay, the controls, the mechanics, and the graphics are all amazingly brilliant.

I'm serious. 'GTA V' has to be one of the best, if not the best installment in the series.
    Please; don't listen to the hipsters who claim this game is overrated- they just want to stand out, either that or they're trolls, or haven't played this game.

'GTA V' blew me off my feet, and I assure you that it will have a very positive effect on you if you go out and buy/rent/play this game today. It's a step forward for the series, and a step forward for gaming.
  14. Nov 6, 2013
    This is the definitive open-world game. Rockstar have yet again set the bar for open-world games, along with their gameplay, and their story. Getting 100% is an achievement and this is something you'll definitely be playing for hours.

GTA V is a technical achievement for open-world games. How they managed to cram all that detail into an open-world game, on two current-gen consoles
    approaching 8 years old just boggles my mind. The draw distance itself is all you need to see to realize what this game shows in it's technical heights. The story shows us not one, but three main protagonists, all with their own unique abilities, which makes roaming the vast map given to you a different adventure with each character. The missions all have variety, so it'll never feel like you're doing the same thing twice, even though you are on the rare occasion. The autosave functionality is great, and mission checkpoints are now (as I've heard) improved from previous games. The best new additions are easily the new Heists. These are big missions you pull off, which can be taken in two different ways (usually either loud and dumb or more undercover and smart), which allows you to play the heist from two different approaches. These are also the only real effective way to make income in the game, but the final heist will pay off, no doubt.

GTA Online is also a great achievement. It manages to retain the freedom and choice of the open-world in GTA V and translate that into the online world in near-mint condition. Running around and holding up stores, putting the pedal to the metal in races, shooting out in deathmatches, getting into a deadly 5-star chases with the police, attempting to grab yourselves a jet from Fort Zancudo, just messing around in the open-world, and even just relaxing in your apartments are a ton of fun, and as is with most multiplayer games, GTA Online is best played with a headset and a group of friends. All the important major bugs are a thing of the past now, and once you get into it, it's a great game. And it's only going to get better with the content creator, heists, and more all coming for free in updates. A few technical hiccups and bad design choices are all that keep GTA Online from being the perfect online experience. GTA Online alone feels worth the asking price of £40 £50.

Overall, I wouldn't call this game the best game ever (and that's probably just down to my personal favorite game genres), but it is without a doubt a nominee for Game of the Year, and even Game of the Decade. If you even remotely like open-world games, this will be a delight to sink your teeth into.
  15. Feb 3, 2014
    Wow , people really rate gta v 0 ? That's just some **** . This game , just few so fresh , amazingly fun , and you would find so many new ways to entertain yourself in this huge and detailed world. Even if you're not a fan of sandbox , this game must be in your collection.
  16. Nov 10, 2013
    This game is a 10. High Production value.

My roommate played the game for like 12hr straight, my brother loves it and loves talking about it... when you go to restaurants you hear people talk about it in the background. It's a top game.
  17. Sep 29, 2013
    Great game... a "must have".
    You allways have something to do in this game, the scores are great.
    Having several playable characters is very funny, specially when you change and the new character is in a funny situation.
  18. Oct 3, 2013
    The first game i bought as i bought the PS3. Worth buying..!! It worths every penny.!! This game's great its actually should deserve a rating of 99 or 98, 97 is i feel is quite low The user score should be 9.0 like that. People who give ratings and comments are obviously GTA haterrszz!!! Graphics of this game is just good This game has no glitches..att all only the car upgrade or parking glitch stg!! Its fixed now i think!! The online gameplay in this game is massive, amazing and mindblowing They've added new weapons which makes the action better I love doing heist misssons!! Its real good Sets up a new standard Expand
  19. Oct 4, 2013
    Well GTA 5 has came out and is better than EVER. Rockstar has a new Grand Theft Auto witch has bank robberies. it is a 10/10 game i also recommend this game to ANYONE.
  20. Oct 9, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V shines as the greatest Grand Theft Auto game to date, and one of the greatest games of all time.

GTA V has a rich storyline and narrative, coupled with excellently written characters that are each unique in their personalities and motivations. The gameplay is top notch, shooting borrows elements from the already top notch Max Payne 3 formula, and driving is the best
    it has ever been in a Grand Theft Auto game. Rockstar has been known to satirize American life and culture, but in 2013, during a time of hyper partisan political environments, niche cultures and movements, and a vapid pop culture media, GTA V shines in it's ability to poke fun at issues, both small and large.

Grand Theft Auto V is truly one of the most fun, and greatest games of our current generation. Rockstar games continues to shine in it's ability to create brilliant and mindbogglingly fun video games.
  21. Nov 4, 2013
    Ami este juego me encanta ha sido como un estallido de graficos super buenosen la cara la historia no me aburria como en gta sa nose perque la historia de gta sa me aburria pero el caso esta me ha parecido muy intensa i divertida i el online bueno hubo problas pero ahora todo esta bien
  22. Oct 5, 2013
    SO AWESOME GAME!!! BEST GTA BY FAR!!!!!! Forget about the last of us and bioshock! This is game of easily the true game of the year! Or the game of this generation or even the best game of all time! Just the redefined gameplay, awesome world, awesome characters and the incredible attention to detail! Just buy it already!!!
  23. Dec 15, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto is by far my favourite series type of game but, I have to say Grand Theft Auto V has really made an improvement! from driving or just walking around free-roaming, ect The single player of this game is really great, it has alot of potential and it is alot of fun and I loved it! Although, the online is not the best but, it's alright in my opinion, reason being is that random people randomly kill you for no reason, it takes too long to get an upgrade and in my opinion it's just too hard, and really? 16 player maximum in a huge fricken map? the only thing I really do in GTA Online is do Survival games, I do it mainly for fun when i'm bored and it actually is entertaining for me! and don't mean to alarm anyone but, I just don't know why people think that this game is really bad???? maybe it's because they never really give it a chance, they were just like yeah screw this game and left it at that, yeah that's real mature, I am just ashamed on how people can be so negative these days. Anyways, there should really be heists pretty soon tho, not next year, I just think that's ridiculous! The only reason I wanted to play GTA Online in the first place was to play heists in it but, since it hasn't even been released yet I guess I can't. plus I don't even play this game all that much anymore, some may say that it has got boring and it may be too good to be true but, it is in fact true.

The reason being that I give this a 9 is that I love GTA for life, I will never hate on it. but it was a bit disappointing, but if you knew me you would know that I am absolutely abscessed with GTA, I have been playing GTA ever since I was 4 years old, and that was when the very first GTA game was out at that time and I have been playing GTA ever since. I have played all GTA games and beat pretty well all of them.
    The activities in this game are, meh some are fun some are not as fun but, that's just my own opinion. Now when I play GTA V, the only thing I do is either beat people up or kill people, just for the heck of it. Sometimes I do an activity if I'm bored of killing people.
  24. Sep 24, 2013
    This is a great game. No doubt about that. But it is also the most overrated game of the year. Pro: - enormous map - 3 characters - scenario - diversity in the missions - coherence - Overall technical qualities - driving is fun - parody of our world. Cons: - This is basically an RPG in which there is mainly driving to do. For a map that big, there isn't that many things to do.
    - Still miles behind a Skyrim for an open world game.
    - Minigames are not that interesting (even boring). Tennis is bad, triathlon is without any interest, Only Golf is interesting.
  25. Sep 28, 2013
    This game is like movie,in fact, as a set of films. This game have so much epic moments, so epic that you cant belive when you see it. When i see the scene from movie no country for old man, i say damn, this game keep surprising me. This game has its flawsm technical problems, but they cant spoil the overall impression. The most epic thing here is freedom, you can do it same thing on many ways. Bad thing about this game, so far, because i didnt finish yet (i dont want to haha) is that thing "i want more", for example why only few bonuty mission or only few assassinate mission? In my opinion it need to better exploit the potential of this game, more side mission, more everything, it is never enough. Imagine become true mafia boss, hire bodyguards and drivers, protect your business, deliver drugs, guns and so on, AFTER THE GAME IS FINISH, so you can keep playing and do stuff after main story is finish. That thing that missing in all games today is their "lifetime". Also i think this game must come to PC, because that players should not be withhold. This is certainly the game of the year, who still have room for improvement! Expand
  26. Oct 29, 2013
    GTA 5 is pretty decent but nothing special either. The game starts off great and steadily moves downhill from there. Not the best GTA by some margin..
  27. Nov 25, 2013
    More fun from the Rockstar Studio geniuses. Unlike the Sandbox-in-a-city predecessor GTA 4, This new outing takes some of the favoured features from San Andreas and Vice city and combines it in an interesting and Hollywood style action packed crime-fest. Just like a good book it shouldn’t be put down until completion.
    I know people will find some faults and prefer Saints Row, or this and
    that, and that’s fine meh! I cannot stop kids from writing reviews, but anyway…

On the technical side, The game does have some question marks over its head and it will clearly be a while until a lot of the niggly bugs are taken care of. But think to yourself about which is better? A release now or a release in 15 months 15 months’ time after extensive testing? If you answered in 15 months’ time, then you probably don’t smoke, drink, use a credit card or care about any short term enjoyment at the expense of long term pain.(Note. Not necessarily a bad thing!)

Ok, It won’t be everyone’s game.(incidentally, GTA 4 wasn’t really MY thing either). GTA 5 certainly shouldn’t be played by anyone under at least 16, but its charming, and obviously intelligently written and thought out for its audience. I appreciate being treated by game designers to stories, missions and characters with consequences, personalities and interactions thought out as well as this game has done.

As more games like this that have such a high entertainment level, take longer and longer to develop the waiting time between games tends to frustrate me though.

With a world as open and varied and still yet largely untouched as GTA5 is. I reckon at least a couple of mind blowing DLC’s packs and missions will be needed to firmly cement this games position as that of one in the top 3 games on the PlayStation 3.
  28. Sep 30, 2013
    There is so much to do in Grand Theft Auto V. The missions and game play are very fun. For me, a game hyped this much I'm usually let down. But this game stood tall and was even better than I expected. The world is huge, with beautiful sights and fun activities throughout. Random activities are scattered through the world as well, which are fun little side missions for a bit of extra cash. The heists in this game are what really stood out too me. The heists were great, and now you can do heists with your friends online? Sign me up! This was an amazing experience and definitely should be on top of all your "To Play" lists if you haven't played it already. Expand
  29. Sep 24, 2013
    I love this game, it bring backs some elements of old GTA games. Those who are giving this game 0's just to be complete the game isn't THAT horrible, it's not horrible at all. It has flaws yes, but what game doesn't?. It might not be GOTY worthy, but it certainly is a fun ass game to play. The problems I have with it though is the vehicle controls, their so sensitive, one tiny jerk of the analog stick and my car's doing frickin' donuts on the other side of the road. It's hard to make a sharp and complete turn without coming to a complete stop first then stopping. PPL claim The Last of Us is GOTY, that game is not impressive to me in the least bit, it's glitch galore. But we're not talking about The Last of Us. GTA V is beautiful, the graphics are impressive. the transition from cutscene to gameplay is well done and the characters are fun to listen to and watch during cutscenes. Their relatable in a way and I'm glad the protaganists are given more dialogue in and out of cutscenes, makes them more human. Los Santo's looks beautiful, as well as the countryside.. I just love this game and I rarely ever get tired of it. There's always something to do. Expand
  30. Sep 24, 2013
    I really like this game. I think Los Santo's is a way better city then Liberty City and the strip clubs are awesome!!!! I also think the thing where you get to switch between Micheal, Franklin and Trevor is really neat.
  31. Sep 25, 2013
    This is what current-gen GTA should look like. In my opinion GTA IV was most overrated game of this generation. GTA V is better in all possible ways. Starting from graphics, through missions, ending on optional activities.
  32. Sep 25, 2013
    I'm going to go against the trend here. I'm a good few days into the plot now and mixing up the characters is a good addition and the missions I have played have all been up to the usual standard BUT, and its a big BUT for me. It feels like a game put on as the last swansong for the console generation. I can see why there is no PC release it would have been slaughtered. A massive map with large sections largely for show, doors which might as well be walls and generally off the linear path is a deserted one. I'm thinking this is like when sonic the hedgehog first came out on the MegaDrive. Us Master system owners got a version, lacking in speed content and just everything. I think the better version of this game is in it's future release. Running a console version on the PS3 and 360 with the limitations they have done the best they can. the game is stunning to look at and despite dodgy collision controls, long periods of driving to here and there there is some value, I'm just not sure I've fully found this yet. compared to what Skyrim achieved on the 360 (the PS3 not so much) this is still a question mark to me...... To be continued Expand
  33. Sep 25, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V does everything a realistic video game should do. Every mechanic from Grand Theft Auto IV has been improved, and also borrows some from both Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. Now when anything dies there is an X and a millisecond of blue screen. GTA V is about 3 protagonists, Michael De Santa, retired bank robber and family man, Franklin Clinton, Los Santos native and gang banger who wants out of small time, and Trevor Phillips, a phyco drug dealer and Michael's former partner in crime. Each character has their own skill set and special ability. Michael can slow down time while using a weapon and has a higher shooting skill. Franklin can slow down time while driving and has a higher driving skill. Trevor can take half damage and give double damage while in combat as well as having a higher flying skill. All of these skills can be increased by use or lessons. Missions can be started by one character and be played with another, and can be switched between. Los Santos is a very large city that is filled with very colorful npcs and random events. It also takes up about one third of map. The rest of the map is either small towns or wilderness filled with animals. These animals can be hunted by Trevor and pictures of them can be sent to a friend of his after a stranger mission. Other stranger missions can unlock other side missions and activities. The world of San Andreas is the largest map Rockstar has ever made. Many types of vehicles can be driven, including boats, cars, helicopters, and planes (finally!). There are many fun things to do and see in GTA V, including one time when switching to Trevor, he was riding a scooter shouting "SCOOTER BROTHER" at another scooter motorist. Some pop in is a small sacrifice for such an amazing game. Expand
  34. Sep 27, 2013
    Never got into the series, hated Gta 4, couldn't get into it at all... But I can't put 5 down. Congratulations Rockstar! Definitely sitting on the top of the chain for GOTY. Sales figures talk kiddies. And lol at all the worried tlou fanboys who keep mentioning tlou because deep down they know gta 5 is top dog now. Rockstar I can't wait for the multiplayer. 10/10 GOTY
  35. Sep 28, 2013
    The best game since a long time, and for a long time I guess! I just Wonder what they will be able to improve in GTA VI, except the rendering engine!
    Also, I can't wait to be able to play it on PC with all the mods!
  36. Oct 12, 2013
    Si este tipo de videojuegos va a comenzar con la nueva generación de consolas, estoy totalmente impresionado. Recuerden que esto es solo mi opinión, o sea, que este fue el mejor título de Grand Theft Auto de todos los tiempos y uno de los mejores juegos de la historia. Ojalá que Rockstar siga realizando joyas como ésta y su gran historia como sus personajes simpáticos (y a veces arcaicos) sigan en nuestras memorias hasta el final. Grand Theft Auto V es uno de esos (simplemente) videojuegos adictivos y apasionantes que no querrás soltar jamás. Expand
  37. Oct 7, 2013
    The same gta puts you a lot of of mini games and side and you get bored of them in 10 minutes the campign is kinda good but some say its godd the replay but it is not i even found more fun the new game plus of tlou the driving is normal and shooting mechanics sticky and annoying this game is perfect to play with your friends but this game is far from perfect
  38. Sep 28, 2013
    Probably the best Game of this generation, Combining a plethora of game mechanics new to the series, everything Rockstar games attempted to do in this game, they succeeded, I was initially a bit worried when i saw the trailers, thinking this game might have gone back to the basics of gta, mindless fun with 3 bit gangster protagonists, but boy was I ever WRONG 'nuff said, just buy this game already and U'll know exactly what I'm talking about Expand
  39. Sep 29, 2013
    This is game is grand in every possible scale there's everything anyone can possibly think of. The missions story characters, graphics background score music in radios chemistry between characters this is simply perfect. This happens when genius people are given unlimited amount of time money and talent. The game is for current gen and it made everyone go haywire when shown at E3 most of the people like myself were more excited for this game than ps3 or Xbox 1. The heists are grand and action is so awesome that you will actually open your mouth wide open looking at the awesomeness of this game. A perfect 10 from me hooked to this game since the day i got it enjoy people. Expand
  40. Sep 29, 2013
    GTA V is the game of this console generation

Rockstar has really done something special with GTA V. To begin the scale and amount of detail Rockstar put in to this game is immense, everything from the cracks in the roads to the small detail on Michael's flip flops. The scale of the map is massive and vast, coming from dense city streets out to the top of mount chilled, everything looks
    and feels great, exploring the world is fun and exciting. Los Santos and Blaine County Feel like they are part of a real world with real people. GTA V is packed with a very exciting campaign, it should take the average gamer around 30 hours to finish it. In my opinion most of the missions were very diverse and challenging. A main part of the storyline being able to plan and orchestrate heists. I found these heists very fun and each one was very entertaining to setup and execute. Considering the game is running on 8 year old hardware I think that the game looks and runs beautifully, there are times when the frame rate definitely dipped below 30 but it did not take away from the immersive experience. The random occurring events felt very fun though some felt a little repetitive. A large selling point for the game was the use of 3 charters which you could switch during missions and also in free roam, the loading times were a little lengthier then advertised, but I can't complain because it is running on my ps3 from 2006. To sum it up for you GTA V is the pinnacle of gaming and should defiantly be on your list of games to play. Expand
  41. Sep 30, 2013
    Business as usual, great game but not as great as expected. With all the hype going around for months, with the claims of bringing the most expensive game ever produced, many people may have expected more than was delivered here.

I am satisfied, it´s a true GTA with an even more immersing Open World feeling, it´s violent, it provides enough freedom of choice, and it´s really fun to
    play.

I like this game, but I can fully understand why over-hyped people may be a little disappointed now. If you love the series, you will love this game, too or even more. If you expect the holy grail of computer gaming, please lower your expectations before buying it.
  42. Sep 30, 2013
    Sure it is not like san andreas but rockstar nailed it this time with making a great game i love how you can change to trevor and he just wakes up drunk or something i love the humor too 10/10 a most play!
  43. Sep 30, 2013
    GTA V is a good game but boring in single player because after the story there isn't so much to do, and the missions are few. Buy it for the online and/or the story. (If you can, wait for a next-generation release)
  44. Sep 30, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto 5, probably the most anticipated game of the century and with rockstars history in the action/adventure genre we all new it was going to be good but the question was how good, well in my honest opinion i think overall the game is good but not great and i will break down why i think this is,
    Firstly the length of the story mode, i think is well below what everybody
    expected of the game rockstars GTA history shows us that other than vice city most have a hefty section of single player action despite the short story mode i believe the issue is with the fact that there are three main characters to play i just never felt connected to any of them they had no story to make me connected with them.
    The Gameplay however is as good as its always been with much improved tweaks especially with the shooting mechanics i feel that the game plays perfectly, the voice acting is incredible as always in these games and despite the short story there is a incredible array of things to do in the game before during and after the main story it will keep any die hard gamer going for months yet and with GTA Online coming im sure rockstar are saving the best till last. 8/10 for me.
  45. Oct 1, 2013
    [PT-BR] Sim... eu amei o jogo em geral Adorei tudo, mas com algumas exceções... O que irei falar a seguir, TEM QUE SER ATUALIZADO PELA ROCKSTAR Que seria :

- Aumentar os limites de detalhes das sombras do jogo (mesmo que seja um jogo ambicioso, tentem fazer isso LOGO )

- Atualizar a física de todos os automóveis incluindo até os aviões e a física dos NPC's e incluindo as
    animações dos protagonistas também.

- Suavizar mais os serrilhados pois na minha TV, aparece mais serrilhados do que o jogo )

- Se for possível, criar um sistema que podemos voltar a comer nas lanchonetes (ou seja, produzir imediatamente, TODAS as lanchonetes do jogo... pois isso uma tradição dele )

- Fazer com que em todos os lugares do jogo, possa ficar a 30 framerates por segundo.

- E tirar alguns bugs que tem nele como Delegacia de Mount Chilliad que você pode entrar nela e cair no 'infinito'), bug do ônibus, e o bug idêntico ao da Delegacia... Mas só que esse, seria como se fosse você cair de uma moto, em um rio, e ultrapassar o chão também, com tudo isso, você cair no 'infinito' novamente.

...
    Sei que os consoles da geração atual, não podem ter gráficos melhores do que o atual do jogo... mas que pelo menos, TENTEM fazer isso o mais breve possível...

O CONTEÚDO QUE ACABEI DE FALAR, SÓ SÃO ATUALIZAÇÕES QUE EU ADORARIA QUE A ROCKSTAR PUDESSE FAZER E NÃO CRÍTICAS COM TUDO ISSO, O JOGO IRIA FICAR PERFEITAMENTE ÉPICO!

E só isso, pessoal.
  46. Oct 1, 2013
    I have to say I was somewhat skeptical for GTA V before it released. It was on of the most anticipated games of all time, and after playing and finishing it I can say that it has lived up to the hype it built up before the release. The game is perfect in any way, huge world that feels more alive than ever, amazing story that's neither too long or too short, and all the little bits that make Rockstar one of, if not the best gaming developer and publisher. It is relatively bug-less, especially when looking at other AAA releases in the past few years (I'm looking at you Battlefield 3). With GTA Online just few hours away I can honestly say that this is going to be considered by many as the best game ever created. Expand
  47. Oct 1, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto 5 for me is the GTA I have been waiting for yes it has its glitches and bugs and gamers will get annoyed at it but doesn't all games have bugs and glitches the textures on the game weren't great but what can you expect from a 3.25 year old consoles its a next gen game and they had to limit what they could do to get it to work on the old gen consoles and for that I am giving Rockstar and there game a 10 out 10 I am sure Grand Theft Auto 5 will be an amazing game when they can release it for the new gen consoles as there limits will be much much larger and they will give Rockstar plenty of ways to expand there game and make it better as the graphics and gameplay can be upgraded finally we have all been waiting for this game and now that we have it we are upset that the graphics are bad and gameplay was terrible but why are we complaining about the game that has been made for the old gen consoles that we know are horrible are expectations should be set for the next gen consoles to make are game experience a lot better and make Grand Theft Auto 5 an amazing game with the new graphics and the gameplay extended. Expand
  48. Oct 1, 2013
    I wa never a fan of Rockstar's GTA games...until I met GTA V...there are too much improvements to be highlighted so I'm gonna say 'she' is just great. If it was between 'her' and my girlfriend, I guess it wasn't meant to be babe...though some minor improvements can be made
  49. Mar 5, 2014
    The most over rated game ever! The whole game was made strictly for people who just want to goof off. The developers gives you an absurdly large open world city that allows you to do what you want just for the sake of doing it. Nothing in this game stands out as bing great. The driving in this game is good, but not great. The shooting in this game is good, but not great. The characters in this game are good, but not great. Because their is so muc stuff to do in this game you would expect that this game would provide endless fun. But you soon start to get bored and begin to wonder why you're not having as much fun as should. Another huge problem I have with GTA is the fact that it completely glorifys the three things people love most: sex, drugs and alcohol. The problem is that it attracts some of the worst, most immature gamers around. Overral GTA is good game that suffers from focusing too much on trying to give quantity rather than quality in some of most explicit ways possible (you can even golf). Thus keeping it from being a great game. The only reason it gained as much popularity as it did in the past was beacause it helped popularize mature games (and for no other reason but that). Expand
  50. Oct 3, 2013
    amazing game, there is many things to do, great visual graphic, huge map game, and outstanding action. with current generation console, hopefully will release on pc, will be the perfect game in pc.!!
  51. Oct 3, 2013
    GTA5 Is a great game with hours of entertainment. But to be honest it is highly overrated. The main story I personally found very fun, I was unable to put the controller down. But after completion of the 9-12 hour or so main story I found myself quickly bored. And resorted to mainly going on homicidal rampages through the streets of Los Santos. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of side missions. But after a while or so of racing or playing tennis or golf or even sky diving it becomes repetitive and dull. The map I also had a problem with its very big. But its like a desert. Large an expansive with little to do besides hunt or screw around which gets boring quickly it would have been cool to see the two other cities from GTA:SA return instead of the empty no mans land.(Casino heists anyone?) GTA5 Online is also a total mess(For the time being). But after finally getting to play I was having a lot of fun. The activities are much more fun with other players. The game modes are also very unique and fun. My favorite being crooked cop. But the death matches are very stale and boring. GTA5 online is supposed to have content added regularly Im hoping that they release content that is original and fun. And hopefully does not get repetitive. GTA5 online right now is basically a 16 player lobby for mini games that can be found in the main game but has a lot of room to expand. Im looking forward to see how it does so. As for the log in issues. Its typical for a game this size and will probably be fixed with in the week. No worries. All in all GTA5 has been a fun experience this far. I was hoping for a little bit more. as im already getting bored. But I Highly recommend it if your looking for a game to play. Its a very fun experience with a lot of amazing moments and the online side also adds more entertainment. But if your looking for a game like Skyrim where you will be playing for months. This isn't it. I'm predicting this ends up like GTA:4 over-hyped and everyone forgets it in two months. But besides that fun game. Definitely worth the 60 dollars not worth all the hype. Expand
  52. Oct 5, 2013
    its worth every penny ,rich story amazing world and all round great experience if you are a guitarist say bye bye to it for at least a month cause gta 5 will consume all your time
  53. Oct 6, 2013
    GTAIV was, in my opinion, one of the most overrated games ever. However, Rockstar have refined their formula and innovated their tech and have delivered a phenomenal experience, a true highlight of this past generation of consoles.

10/10 (Keeping hopes for a PC version)
  54. Oct 7, 2013
    GTA 5 is won of the best games of the year with a great single player with hours of content you cant go wrong. with some glitches here and there and a failing multi player theres not much more wrong with this game if you haven't picked this game up already i highly suggest you do. its a great farewell party for the ps3 and xbox 360 10/10
  55. Oct 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Good game ...But the fees have not changed ..but i would like to point out what I feel is its biggest weakness. The look sensitivity is too way slow, even on the highest setting. Any possibly of this game winning over FPS fans seems doubtful in its current state due to this oversight. This disappointing blunder severely needs to be addressed in a future patch... Expand
  56. Oct 8, 2013
    One of the best games of the year and this console generation. It's not perfect, but honestly what game is? One thing is for certain, it's going to give The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite a run for their money.
  57. Oct 9, 2013
    This game is simply fantastic! I completed the main story in less than a week and continued playing and almost a month later there's still things to do! It's just so hard to stop playing a game like this!
  58. Oct 9, 2013
    GTA V is possibly one of the greatest games ever made. I was disappointed with GTA IV, but this game makes up for it. The cut scenes are superb, the voice acting, the city, everything was just detailed. Rockstar really stepped up their game with GTA V. If you haven't gotten your copy yet, what are you waiting for?!
  59. Oct 9, 2013
    Playstation 3 and XBox 360 are going out with a bang, not a whimper. Definitely not a whimper. With Grand Theft Auto V, nothing could be a better bang before the next generation of consoles line the shelves of stores everywhere.

In GTA V, you play as 3 different characters, a first for the series (unless you count the multiple characters from GTA 1). There's Michael, an ex criminal who
    is living out his days with a wife who hates (and cheats) him, and kids who don't see him as a father figure, and barely even know him. Then there's Trevor, Michael's old partner in crime, who at first seems outright insane, but slowly reveals a deeper personality past all of the brutality. Finally, there's Franklin, a guy who works a low-paying job repossessing vehicles while dreaming of becoming a master criminal, breaking the vaults of the biggest banks. Each character has their own unique personality traits, and despite what most reviews say of this game, I grew attached to Michael and Trevor over the course of the storyline. Franklin, however, seems to take a back seat, being used as a means to push the story forward instead of adding a lot of input. That's not to say he isn't a good character, he just seems a lot less developed than the other two guys.

The game starts of with a botched job. You play as Michael and Trevor, making their escape after a big heist. This serves as a tutorial mission, introducing you to the shooting and cover mechanics of the game, which have drastically improved over GTA IV. The soft lock is still too forgiving, so if you're looking for more of a challenge, turn it off, but other than that minor gripe, the game plays just like Max Payne 3, flawless aiming and all. After a short shootout with police, Michael is shot and Trevor manages to escape. Fast foward years later, and you are in Franklin's shoes, going about his daily life. It doesn't take long for Trevor and Michael to be reintroduced, leading to all three teaming up to take on dangerous, well-paying heists. This game barely has a concrete plot, instead playing out like a TV show, where character interactions override most of the narrative connecting them all together. This is a minor problem, since half of the missions seem to have no real direction, instead being just random jobs here and there. After the real plot is revealed, the game starts to pick up, but until then, it just feels like a whole lot of nothing.

Mission structure has changed. A lot. There is a checkpoint system in place now, and it is a little too forgiving. The checkpoints are placed way too close to eachother, and if you die more than 3 times, you are given the option to skip a section of the mission and move on to the next segment. Add that to the fact that the game is just too easy to begin with, and there is no real difficulty, making the missions seem a little more like chores to get to the next cutscene. The mission variety is great, thanks to the character swapping mechanic, so the actual missions feel pretty diverse, but, again, difficulty really makes a lot of them feel underwhelming.

The addition of heists doesn't really reach full potential either. Instead of open-ended missions, you get to choose between stealthy or action based approaches. After selecting one or the other, you have to go on a few scavenging missions to get all of the equipment you need to complete the heist. They are very, very short, which makes half of the missions seem like nothing. The heist itself is usually very linear, where you either start out unnoticed and then it turns into a shootout, or its just a shootout every time. They're okay for what they are, but they could have been so much more.

Graphically, GTA V is amazing for console standards. Great character models, damage modeling on vehicles, animations, environments, objects, everything. It all look very well done. There is, of course, pop-in and framerate drops, but they don't seriously impact the game (though, sometimes you can die from pop-in if you are flying too fast and a tree hasn't loaded yet). The excellent graphical direction makes the game come alive. The sound design is very, very well done as well. Great dialogue, voice acting, weapon sounds, you name it, its good. I personally didn't care for the radio stations too much, and the lack of custom music on PS3 is a major gripe, but its certainly doable.

There's still so much to say, but I'm running out of room to say it. So, I'll leave it at this. GTA V is nowhere near a perfect game. It's an amazing one, but things like easy difficulty and story pacing bring it down just below the 10 mark. It's well worth the money, and I can't thank Rockstar enough for going back to the customization freedom we had with San Andreas. Man, I haven't even talked about Los Santos itself in this review! That's how big this game is! If you enjoy mature games (emphasis on mature) with great characters and action, GTA V is the game for you.
  60. Oct 10, 2013
    Best game ever! Best on-line fun ever! This game is dangerous for all couples, you want to be rich, famouse, and bad in the game, so your real life starts to be the second choice cause in real life you are poor =D
  61. Oct 31, 2013
    This game is amazing. I waited for GTA V since the day it was announced. An I was rewarded with one of the best GTA game so far.
    The world is huge and vibrant, it's alive! Though not as alive as developers claimed, there are areas with nothing to do at all, but still, this is biggest open world gta game so far. Graphics are great and up-to-date, I wasn't expecting that kind of perfomance
    with current gen consoles.
    The story for once is outstanding. I really enjoyed missions and characters for the first time in GTA-game. Every mission brings something new, it's fun to come back to some of them and the game gives you easy way of doing so. The amount of work developers put in this is astronomical.
    The only downside I could find is radio. In this game it's horrible compared to other games in the series. There're like 4 hip-hop and rap radio stations (and I'm not a fan of those, so it's wasted on me), 1 crappy punk radio, absolutely NO METAL RADIO (punk and metal are completely different things), better learn from SR series, where metal station was always awesome. The only pop station is mixed with todays pop and retro (which is a huge buzzkill, there shouldn't be rhianna playing next to pet shop boys), rock radio is good, but country could've been more. All in all, the people that was in decision of compiling sound track were pretty biased towards hip hop and electronic music. And that's a shame really, since I can't appreciate both.
  62. Oct 11, 2013
    Game play is awesome, the car small things in the game are so well done. From holding up a shop to having a crazy free for all online the game is very well done. Only down side I found was the glitches when the game first came out but 3 updates later and the game play online and off line have vastly improved.
  63. Oct 11, 2013
    This game is so fun so many things to do in this game for the player. Switching characters is just awesome best GTA game i have ever played and for rockstar to top this will be very hard P.S Cant wait for the next GTA
  64. Oct 12, 2013
    The single player version of this game is the best I have ever played, nothing comes close to the amount of fun I have playing this game. The online game still has some hiccups but the single player makes up for it, Id give this game 20 out of 10 if I could. I think all the negative votes are coming from PC users made that the game is not on the PC. I don't see how anyone could not give this a high or perfect score. Love it and not a single glitch or error have I seen yet. Expand
  65. Oct 12, 2013
    GTA V is an amazing game with a massive budget and a huge fanbase, what people need to realize is that this is NOT what makes a perfect game, Portal was my vision of a perfect game, whereas GTA V is close but that's all it is... CLOSE, a perfect game has NO bugs NO pop in (even if it is on current gen consoles) NO failed multiplayer launches and NOTHING wrong with gameplay, as much as GTA V is a great game it has alot of flaws that bring the score down to only an 8, as a gamespot critic said it's pollitically muddled up and she couldn't speak anymore of the truth. This review is not to say the game is bad, an 8 is a FANTASTIC score but unfortunately alot of bugs, glitches, and pop ins bring it down to a very proud 8/10.

P.s. This review is also not to say i didnt like the game I absolutely adore this game and haven't played another game besides this for the past week i just can't give it a 10 also what drags the end score down ironically is the ending, its confusing on what happens, when youre given the choice of whether to kill Trevor, Michael or to stick to your guns its confusing whether or not sticking to your guns kills Franklin or not which is why alot of people chose one of the first two options and are now regretting it.
  66. Oct 14, 2013
    Best game I have ever played, do not really need to say anything else to that, if there was something higher than a 10 I would give it that. The city feels alive, the graphics are insane, which is surprising considering I am a PC gamer myself. The story and gameplay are very good. Rockstar have learnt a lot from red dead redemption which is good considering I did not like gta 4 myself. So for anyone that did not like the previous gta dont worry! because its nothing like it! Expand
  67. Oct 14, 2013
    I'm a great fan of Grand Theft Auto.I used to play it for hours on my Playstation 2:San Andreas.Vice City I have on my tablet.I thought that San Andreas would be unbeatable.But I was wrong.GTA V is the best one yet.You have the possibility to change characters,you can do a lot of activities as well.
  68. Nov 6, 2013
    So 1 out of 5 people here didn't like this game...So I am wondering what's going to take to put a smile on their gloomy faces...I would like to thank all the talented people contributed making the most fun game ever created by human beings...I mean you just wander here and there not doing anything special, just absorbing the atmosphere and getting all kinds of responses from bystanders is enough to put a huge smile on your face...It's those tiny details that make it such a magnificent experience...There isn't one dull moment, wherever you go you know that no one would tolerate any crap out of you....It's just amazing to try out to pull all kinds of creative behavior just to see what is the reaction towards you...There are thousands of bystanders and each one has his unique personality...fantastic experience...Bliss...Since this game is all about capitalism I am wishing for all the people who contributed their effort and talents to be filthy rich for the rest of their lives...Just keep them coming... Expand
  69. Jan 23, 2014
    This is the best GTA I've ever played with GTA San Andreas, GTA V is simply incredible, graphics, fun, history, details,new things, etc... The perfect game
  70. Oct 17, 2013
    I'll start with the single player. When I heard about having to play as 3 different characters and switching between them I felt like it'd be a hassle and didn't like the idea of it. After playing through the game though I can say I was wrong, I really liked all of the characters and actually started developing a connection for them. Overall the missions were pretty fun, yes it has some boring moments but Rockstar really did well creating a fun single player experience.

Rockstar added a lot more depth to GTA V online mode in comparison to GTA IV. They basically took single player and turned it into a leveling/progression system. Level up and make money doing various jobs to unlock weapons/gear/customization/etc. As much as I do indeed like this, I would have liked to see another separate free mode that was just like GTA IV. Just to really goof around in from time to time.

Overall it is indeed the game of the year, and a must buy for sure.
  71. Jan 2, 2014
    The best game of the generation in my opinion, the world is masive and diverse, the 3 different stories are so perfect, the heists,the prologue and the others 67 mission (69 in total) complete very good the history mode and GTA Online complete the GTA V experience.
  72. Oct 18, 2013
    After spending hours on end and investing myself in many of activities that Los Santos has to offer, I have came to a conclusion that GTA V is the best game ever created.
    When you start the game, the games performance looks fantastic, the cut scenes and graphics look so advanced and beautiful you'll be asking yourself "How can this happen?"
    But the gameplay is were GTA V really stands
    out. The driving and shooting have been massively improved and it can be very addicting, even the sports you can do are fun!
    There is so much to do and even the online serves part of that! Overall, it is a masterpiece. 10/10 for Grand Theft Auto V
    JCharlton
  73. Oct 20, 2013
    "Grand Theft Auto V" One Of Rockstar North's Best Exclusive"

Grand Theft Auto Five is one of the most best open world free-roam games, with an exciting introduction, interesting storyline and excellent gameplay. In the sprawling city of Los Santos there's many activities to take part in such as playing tennis, bike riding, robbing a liquor store and of course visiting a strip club. With
    The Three Main Protagonists, Michael the most successful bank robber, Franklin a young street hustler and Trevor the less heard about him the better. Switching characters throughout the game on missions and in free-roam is awesome and one of the good things about the game. With your money there's plenty of stuff to buy, see and do like making investments, spending it on clothes, customizing your car and also spending your money on Prostitutes (What We Always Would Do). There are Good & Bad stuff about the game, first the Good: Driving around Los Santos always feels good, Characters are very entertaining and a game which is hard to get bored at. The Bad: Story Is Short. Grand Theft Auto V is guaranteed to be one of the best games of the Generation and a very well done to Rockstar North for the development. I recommend this game 100% to any gamer and its a 10 Out Of 10 Game. Expand
  74. Oct 20, 2013
    Urban Skyrim is great fun and it's huge.

All hype and lore aside, it's a great game with plenty of activities to offer. It certainly has the mobius operand of a GTA game, but picked up a few things from Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, and Max Payne. If you are a fan of either Rockstar games or sandbox games there's certainly plenty of fun to be had.

Contrary to popular belief, it
    does have its issues. The most obvious is GTA Online which is a hot mess for the time being; when it isn't freezing or bugging out it can become a glitchers' and griefers' paradise with little to contribute. It'll be difficult to evaluate until it actually works as intended and by then interest may have waned. Story mode is engaging enough, but the three anti-heroes suffer due to the supporting characters; rarely do they do much more for the trio than advance the story and, save a few, they are difficult to care about. This seems like a missed opportunity to reinforce the depth of the contrast among the three main characters and form a more coherent main arc, especially when so much work went into generating a vast library of dialogue.

Some odd choices made in regards to controls. First, the omission of shoulder switch; leaving out a mechanic so ubiquitous to third-person gunplay feels odd, and cover suffers as a result. Speaking of cover, the surface that you're going to "stick" to can be unpredictable and sometimes comedic. The stealth mechanic is barebones and feels out of place, but isn't intrusive to the combat. Stealth as it relates to losing the cops is a nice touch, but also a bit under-realized as the cops sometimes seem clairvoyant when they shouldn't have line of site.

Overall, an excellent realization of a city-based sandbox with plenty of fun things to do and all the tools you need to dig into it. Story mode is plentiful although weakly framed. Online seems to be well conceived, but thus far poorly implemented.
  75. Oct 21, 2013
    I do really like characters and gameplay. I'm giving 9, because GTA Online really need some work while creating game and how to play "story" missions.
    Other than that awesome game!
  76. Add
    Oct 21, 2013
    Great game and a ton of fun. It's hard not to enjoy a GTA and this time the characters and performances are a great addition. Still lacks a soul but really not missing that since its just so fun. After The Last of Us though I find myself wanting something deeper in video games. But I can't fault GTA for that. It's supposed to be fun and entertaining and that is exactly what it is. Trevor's performance is brilliant. Game is so detailed and fine tuned. Awesome from start to finish and always a good time guaranteed. Expand
  77. Oct 21, 2013
    What is interesting about Grand Theft Auto V is that it seems to have been created without acknowledging what other sandbox games have added to the genre: customizing a character (literally, from the ground up), evolving game play, and choice-based game play. While Grand Theft Auto V hits a lot of high marks, in almost every area, the only issue I have is that Saints Row IV, Infamous, and Skyrim are more fun to play. And in the end, I don't want a simulator of Southern California. I want a simulation of a world that doesn't exist in my own reality. Expand
  78. Oct 24, 2013
    Wow! It's super awesome and great game for the Current Generation.

It is much better than GTA 4...Playing the game is enthusiastically fun and Epic, everything feels refined and realistic such as the Car driving which is now extremely enjoyable. This Game's truly a masterpiece. Everything seems smooth and belonging together, starting from the excellent 3 characters, their personality,
    their voice, their movements, just everything. The score is brilliant, graphics breathtaking, gameplay over the top ridiculously fun and the amount of hours you spend on the game just flys by. This is not only my favourite in the GTA franchise, but one of my favourite games of all time. Expand
  79. Oct 25, 2013
    Astounding game. Don't take away from any negative or sometimes mixed reviews because they're probably PC gamers being all pissy because they're to cheap to buy the game on console and appreciate the game for the game. This game is good for anyone who games at all. Why are you still reading this review and not out buying it already?
  80. Jan 30, 2014
    Very nice game. I was playing very much GTA series - GTA San Andreas/IV/Vice city ,but GTA 5 is much better.This the best game what I ever played. I think it give us new standarts of games.
  81. Oct 27, 2013
    Booooooring!
    I've played gta a long time and they ain't going to the right direction on their games.
    The open world experience is awesome, graphics ain't much better than gta IV but wasn't expecting much better from the old consoles.

Storyline are just getting worse and worse. San Andreas is my personal favourite, IV was ok but V is just crap. Only thing that saves my gaming
    experience is the online feature! Expand
  82. Oct 27, 2013
    no need words to describe the game of the year. Great plot with great caracters. i dont know the meaning of perfect but this is what i think is the closest.
  83. Oct 29, 2013
    The game is so awesome and it's a must to buy.It's a perfect example of how a game should be done.It's hard to find something that doesn't go well in this game but I have something that I didn't ''like'' from this game: those missions from Tonya,even though completely avoidable. The game is way better than GTA IV. GTA IV was just too serious,way too stressful while GTA V is very similar to the old GTAs.The characters are amazing and unique,yet when they are together they seem like one person and that's the most awesome thing that Rockstar did with this game, the city is great, you got plenty of things to do the story is fantastic ,the dialogues are written in a brilliant way and they make you laugh all the time.Something that GTA IV didn't have. Grand Theft Auto V is the best game of this gen. The best game that has ever been done..... Expand
  84. Oct 30, 2013
    Great game, it's big, it's beatiful, it has an amazing story line...
    Probably the best game ever released in this generation of consoles, GOTY without a doubt.
  85. Oct 30, 2013
    THE GOOD: This entry in the series fixed literally every issue I had with Grand Theft Auto IV. They fixed the car controls so that they actually control like cars instead of slippery boats. The overall character control is better. Better, more appealing visual look. Better hand combat. Better weapons. The map is a lot better than IV. It has a variety of area types, including mountains, countrysides, little towns, and desert. You have the element of choice when you do missions by changing between the 3 characters. Heists are extremely fun too and you can plan them out. Very polished. Few glitches. Large amount of side activities to try including marathons, street races, yoga, golf, and tennis. These activities have surprisingly responsive controls and good physics. Interesting story. Michael, Franklin, and Trevor are the most interesting characters in GTA history. An extreme attention to detail covers this game. An extremely large amount of customization to cars is available. The 3 characters also have a lot of clothes, haircuts and tattoos that can be applied to them. There are 3 alternate endings to the game, which adds a large amount of replay value. You can spend hours and hours on the single-player alone. They also fixed the cheat code system so that they are much easier to use and access. The online multiplayer has had issues at launch but they are not too annoying. The online component of the game allows much more customization of your own character. You can still freely explore the open-world and do every activity that the single-player has, but you can get a real challenge online. There are traditional team deathmatch gunfights that you can participate in, along with a variety of vehicle races. Both the single player and the online are truly great experiences. This game will only get better as they fix online issues and add more content, including huge story DLC packs.

THE BAD: There are a few small issues. There are still a few occasional pop-in textures, but luckily they are not game-breaking like they were in GTAIV. While there is a lot of customization, it is still not as customizable as many games are in the Saints Row series. Online can occasionally be buggy, as sometimes AI-controlled vehicles and citizens act strange or can disappear completely.

This game is one of the best games of this generation and is an absolute MUST-BUY.
  86. Oct 31, 2013
    Melhor GTA já feito. Finalmente um que superou o GTA San Andreas (os outros também eram excelentes, como o IV por exemplo, mas o San Andreas foi muito épico) o jogo está incrível, história muito bem contada, gráficos extraordinários, nem da pra acreditar que são dessa geração ainda, cenário amplo e muito bem feito, sem contar que tem todas as tradições que GTA sempre teve (rádios muito interessantes, carros das mesmas marcas etc). Recomendadíssimo, compra obrigatória para quem tem um PS3 ou um Xbox 360.
    -------------------------

Best GTA ever made. Finally one that surpassed GTA San Andreas (the others were also excellent, as the IV for example, but San Andreas was pretty epic) the game is amazing, very well told story, stunning visuals, neither of you believe this generation are still broad picture and very well done, not to mention that it has all the traditions that GTA always had (very interesting radios, cars of the same brands etc). Recomendadíssimo, must for anyone who has a PS3 or an Xbox 360.
  87. Nov 30, 2013
    Very over rated, yet very good. This game receives way too much praise for what it has. Yes, it's a great game, but it's not nearly as good as many other triple a titles that have come out this year. Definitely not 10/10, and definitely not GOTY.
  88. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Is this game amazingly fun. Yes... but game of the year is just out of bounds for this game.
    Grand theft auto has taken a massive step forwards from the austerity that was GTAV. A well improved visual engine and spectacular views are to die for as well as countless ways to customise your characters the way you want. the characters are humorous and have neat little abilities for you to use. Not to mention the overwhelming amount of missions activities you can enjoy within the game.

However this game does have its flaws. the worst of which are the protagonists behaviours. Franklin is the "good guy" in the situation and is probably the most believable/enjoyable. Michael is unusual in that he is sometimes fun to play and other times not so fun. Trevor is hilarious when first met but becomes a hindrance to the fun of the game later.
    side characters in the game sometimes have nothing or little to do with the plot. If you are expecting to meet Tanisha, she will only appear once in the game (excluding a certain animation when you choose to play as Franklin. Tonya also disappears after her missions are completed.
    statistics are useless in the game as they either make you superhuman or do nothing at all. E.g. flying at stat 20 is incredibly difficult. Flying at stat 100 is still incredibly difficult. stamina at 80 means you can run for a while without hurting yourself but at 100 you can run forever? weird.
    Many side missions are sub-par but most are very enjoyable. However I was quite disappointed with the heists. I love the fact that you can decide what to do for it but your crew levelling up is useless as there are only five heists in the game (two of which they aren't needed). Also the last mission was horribly easy. All this build-up for a heist easier than the first? that's not how you end on a high note. Money was a problem in the game. Throughout most of the game you will be lucky to make 6million dollars for each character if you spend nothing. As soon as you finish the game you have 30 million dollars more. suddenly you become over encumbered with wealth and go on a shopping spree only to find out that a 150 million dollar golf course can be bought. When making money was so difficult and dare I say it boring before, why would we want to try and reach 150 mil.

My verdict is that this game is definitely worth the £40 or $50 you pay for it. In fact I would like it if you did play it. But don't listen to all this "best game ever" nonsense. It like a blockbuster. It had a huge budget and gained a colossal amount of money but we all remember the classics better.
  89. Nov 3, 2013
    The Game is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!.Such a huge area to explore,three characters,beautiful graphics and scenery.......What more can u ask for.You Can Customize Your Car in many different ways,upgrade its perfomance. GTA online had a few problems at launch but now they have it up and running.Character Creation also available(GTA Online).Brilliant!!!!.Plus They have cheats inbuilt for people who want to have fun or find it difficult. So many different activities available.Top Spin and PGA Golf engines make it better. It Deserves to be the Game of the year 2013.In All Excellent game and a must own for all gamers. Expand
  90. Nov 3, 2013
    Let me start by saying, I love the GTA series and it's ALWAYS a day 1 purchase for me. With that said, I was underwhelmed by GTA 5 for many reasons.

Like always, you can see the time and effort put into this game, much like every other game made by Rockstar year in and year out. The map is a generous size and very nicely detailed, you definitely get plenty to explore and keep you busy.
    I never count graphics into my reviews for a game, but Rockstar certainly delivered there.

My gripes are...

1. Outside of the 3 main characters, there's only maybe 1 or 2 other interesting characters that you interact with, unlike in other releases where I found the characters to be vastly better.
    2. For a game that was supposed to be centered around heists, there isn't that many, and they drastically overhyped how much control and input you have on them, along with being kinda dull in the first place.
    3. The missions are more detailed and involving than previous titles in the series, but the game still seems way too short, and the side missions aren't that spectacular.
    4. The story didn't click with me... this goes back to the "Heist" part, outside of that, you do some mundane little tasks for each character.
    5. The online, while a GREAT idea in theory... not really that well implemented. GTA online is a perfect candidate for something called a "Beta". I'll admit, after they made it somewhat "stable", it was enjoyable for a few days, then it either deleted all of my characters progress (many times), or the cloud storage was down, etc.

Overall, I'm sure rockstar busted their butts to make this game, it just didn't do it for me like the other games in the series, outside of online, it's a quality game like every other Rockstar release. I played through it to 100% completion and traded it in. I thought this could topple San Andreas, but to no avail.
  91. Mar 21, 2014
    I have always been a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series and this is a good addition. Unfortunately, it lacks in some parts. For instance, Grand Theft Auto IV had amazing and realistic car physics. GTA V on the other hand downgrades them. That's right, one of the biggest things in a Grand Theft Auto game, was ruined in this game.
    My second point is that the single player is a bit lacking.
    The characters are not relatable or interesting, the loading times on switching characters takes WAY too long, the story is short, the single player gets boring after you complete the short story, and the story isn't even that great!
    The final reason this gets an 8 instead of a 10 is the online portion. In the past, it was just free roam, but with other people. Now, it's an unbalanced online RPG. I join a game with 5 people in it 100 levels a head of me. This makes the online portion unfair. New players are greeted with a singular semi-auto pistol and a crappy sports car; and they have to go up against a guy wearing nothing but underwear and a pig mask who also happen to have 3 miniguns shoved up their arse, an infinite supply of the most expensive sports cars in the game, a money supply that could buy the country of Germany, and the worst of all, sticky bombs. The online portion is just completely unbalanced, especially the newer players.
    Those reasons and probably more to come are why this game gets an 8 out of 10.
  92. Nov 4, 2013
    This game is by no means perfect, but it's the closest I've experienced as of 2013. The sheer amount of activities to partake in throughout the game is exceptional. The graphics are simply breathtaking, every single part of the map has incredible attention to detail. The story offers a great balance of action and comedy, while the characters are for the most part, believable and fit in well with the world around them. The radio contains a great variety of music genres that will please most players and the OST is very well done. Game-play wise GTA V does driving, shooting and exploration extremely well, though some mini-games such as tennis, darts or golf tend to be less interesting (though this is down to the players personal interests and they are completely optional). Aside from the odd glitch here or there and frustrating moments while driving, this is an amazing game and definitely one you should play. The fact it comes with a huge online world to mess around in only adds to the experience. Expand
  93. Nov 5, 2013
    A masterpiece to the fullest definition of the term. GTAV has a brilliant sense of humor. The game plays like a combination of the best of the rest of Rockstars games. Online was done right this time and will have you ranking up, stacking cash, buying properties, and laughing at all the multiplayer mayhem that randomly ensues. A true milestone in gaming and art in any medium.
  94. Nov 5, 2013
    This was a fun game, at times. Pros. 1. Map, its huge, oh boy is it big, and if that just too much for you, take a taxi or get into a plane. There is a lot to explore and a lot to do in this game. 2. Too Real? I like how real this game is, ish, specially online, having to get car insurance was a nice touch, but something i wish i had in the real game, but from graphics to language, this game feels real. 3. Bank robbery, boy oh boy do i like this part the best. Choosing how you go in, who is part of your team, makes the game re playable, set yourself up for easy or hard, bigger cut or smaller cut, than its getting things together, this is my favorite part of the game, and these are the best missions in the game. 4. ALIENS? need i say more? 5. 3 Players, this was a great idea, everything about the missions or jumping over to a character and seeing what they are up to made this game feel very good. Cons 1. Boring missions. They game had a lot of boring boring missions. Driving or picking up a family member, driving across the map, listening to annoying conversation, this stuff i wish i could skip, but there are a lot of these, and side missions take the cake in this. Its fine to do this once in a while to improve your driving, and where everything is on the map, to do this %75 of the game is bad in my opinion, it makes the good missions look like dessert after a horrible vegetable filled meal, there is just too many slow, boring missions. 2. Glitches. Normally i would never say this is a problem for a game, but when it freezes, or you are stuck in a wall, or taxi wont drive and your stuck in the back or when your car goes through the ground and you can re level, there was a lot of glitches, after many patches, they are mostly gone, but when i bought it new day of, these caused a lot of frustration. 3. The End, the ending was great, i love being able to have different endings, i dont like not knowing and spending a lot of money with one character on cars, upgrades and gun to be very disappointed to find out after that characters death so is the death of those cars. I mean yeah i shouldnt of killed that guy, or saved before hand, but i wish i could have access to his garage. 4. Incomplete. This isnt the end all best grand theft auto, its the prototype to it, with the many boring side missions, and same old same old stuff, it added enough new to make you feel like you are playing a new game, but end of the day you are not, this is just the prototype, a step to best grand theft auto game. 5. Online, if you come into this not %100, you will die...alot...and be poor. Its frustrating, if you are a player whose life is all put towards the online, then i hate you, those players just kill you and wait and kill you and wait, they enjoy being the bully, stealing your money, weapons and making you poor, the casual player will not enjoy this so they will go into the mode the will help you do just the missions but than you are taking away the online experience than. Good Idea, just not fully executed right. Expand
  95. Nov 5, 2013
    I liked GTA San andreas it was a step into the future for GTA. There was so much to do nd it was so diverse. GTA 5 is nothing compared to it. I guess the graphics whores will ove it but honestly I play games to have fun not to look at graphics. You can't even go to the gym or fast food places. You cant do valet missions like police missions or taxi missions anymore. You can't even do them online. This game is not GOTY it's just a game for fans they should have come out with GTA San andreas HD that would have been awesome this is just a dumb wanna be. And the focus on story and graphics is bad go get saints row 4 way better. Expand
  96. Nov 6, 2013
    Best game that has been released! Makes a lot of fun and everything is beautifully done. The story gives a lot of fun and gives you a lot of time of fun. Highly recommend to all, it is really worth to play again recommend;)
  97. Nov 6, 2013
    I found this game to be in pretty good taste. I enjoyed the story and how it revolves around 3 protagonist that come from different places in their lives and how they come together for a common purpose. The side missions in the story mode can become repetitive but overall they were decent. This game shines in the main story and its online component was clever but missed the mark because of its bugs. Overall this game gets a 9 in my book because the story was fun and the online, once fixed, will be a very fun addition to the GTA world Expand
  98. Nov 26, 2013
    GTA V is simply amazing. The huge open world and the realism of it are enough to seduce you for many hours. The deep story and the well-developed characters are superb. The multiplayer is also fun, albeit somewhat flawed. This game truly deserves Game Of The Year.

P.S. For all of you people ranting about how the online multiplayer is annoying, due to people randomly shooting at you, you
    can always start a solo session. Expand
  99. Nov 6, 2013
    Its good but its not great. The story lacks and is very boring for most of the game. The controls are a bit clunky especially when it comes walking/running.
  100. Apr 26, 2014
    This game is so overrated. The single player mode and story I must admit is top notch, but GTA online is literally worthless if you have no friends to play it with. This decreases the replayability a tonne. GTA online is full of pre pubescent 12 year olds that constantly kill you because they must get this game confused with Call of Duty. The map is also a lot more boring in my opinion compared to GTA IV which then again makes the game get boring rather quickly. Saying that, I did pump in about 80 hours into the game in the first two weeks of release, but haven't really played it an awful lot since. Looking forward to a PC release sometime soon so I can play with all my friends on that. Expand

1. Nov 14, 2013
    The best way to bid farewell to the retiring consoles is to spend dozens of hours having fun in Los Santos: robbing, abusing illegal substances, breaking all laws and enjoying everything else that GTA V has to offer. And after we finish the game, we should all say loudly: ‘okay, Rockstar girls and boys, it’s high time to make a truly new GTA, not just a gigantic DLC’. [12/2013, p.36]
    GTA V fulfills the idea of a gaming sandbox, where you can entertain yourself in many different ways - and also experience a superbly written story of three gangsters, if you want. [Issue#234]
  3. Oct 16, 2013
    Gigantic and stupidly detailed, GTA V is everything we hoped it would be. Individual components could be a touch better, but when a game does literally everything, nobody can expect perfection across the board. That it even comes close is incredible. [Issue#236, p.62]