7.7

1. Mar 24, 2011
    love the song list for this game but there is nothing other than that to set it apart from the others so if you have played one then you have played them all but i still love going back for more
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    First Guitar Hero game that I have purchased. I enjoyed learning and actually performing the notes on my tiny gameplay guitar. Spent about two weeks perfecting the songs to an average of 95%. Then I didn't care anymore. Really no game play to this type of game at all. I rather watch someone else play it.
  3. Jan 5, 2012
    The game has some classic rock tracks and lets you play them with a guitar controller. The game has four different difficulty settings letting you to progress and beat career mode on the difficulty level that suits you best. The story is surprisingly good and ends with an epic guitar battle. Beating it on Expert level makes you feel very rewarding as you've mastered the entire game.

1. You're in for one hell of a good time. [Oct 2007, p.108]
  2. I got a gang of friends together to test it out and we spent hours unlocking songs and fooling around, but, because some of us are guitar heroes and some are guitar zeroes, having a truly quality time is a tougher than it should be. It's still well worth a look. [Nov 2007, p.63]
  3. Basically more of the same, but we aren't complaining...It's Guitar Hero, it's next-gen, and it's the party game PS3 owners have been waiting for. [Dec 2007, p.74]