Hitogata Happa PlayStation 3

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Apr 29, 2017
    In comparison to the other games included in the Gundemonium Collection (Gundeadligne and Gundemonium Recollection), I find Hitogata Happa quite clearly inferior.

I tried to play it in three different occasions, but never could finish it; not because it was difficult -which it is-, but simply because I did not enjoy enough. Unlike the other two games, this one is vertical-scrolling instead of side-scrolling, and I think that diminishes the quality of the game. Besides, there are too many deaths almost impossible to avoid, which should have been readjusted somehow. The game ought to reward ability, not luck.

There are no critic reviews yet.