Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds PlayStation 3

• Release Date: Mar 18, 2008
8.5

1. ChrisW.
    Mar 22, 2008
    I have played all the Hot Shots games. For me HSG was going to be the reason I purchased a PS3. there are a few problems with this version. The new shot system is not great. The fact that there is no live chat, only text chat in the online play is unacceptable in the "next gen" of games. I feel that the look of the game is not next gen. I was thinking that the new version of HSG would I have played all the Hot Shots games. For me HSG was going to be the reason I purchased a PS3. there are a few problems with this version. The new shot system is not great. The fact that there is no live chat, only text chat in the online play is unacceptable in the "next gen" of games. I feel that the look of the game is not next gen. I was thinking that the new version of HSG would look great, but I've seen better graphix on the WII. after saying all that, it is still a fun game for all ages. I now belive that my PS3 has turned into my Blu-Ray player and my 360 is my game machine. Expand

1. In spite of the fact that all you're doing is pressing a button three times, over and over again, it never gets boring. It would probably be too controversial to call it the best golf game, or the best PS3 game. But on both counts it's a remarkably close call. [JPN Import]
  2. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Cute, sweet and massively entertaining. [May 2008, p.80]
    Despite the lack of challenge provided for half of the single player game, Minna No Golf 5 excels in every other area, offering a realistic golf simulation wrapped inside a package so cute that it is impossible to resist. [JPN Import]