7.6

1. OrenM
    Nov 25, 2009
    This is the first game ever on my PS3 that I can play with my any member of my family and we are all very happy with it. It's far better then the new guitar hero titles that present boring songs and poor presentation, I mean you can't even know the difficulty level of a song, they invented the intensity term tat says nothing. I found that it's even better then rock band, This is the first game ever on my PS3 that I can play with my any member of my family and we are all very happy with it. It's far better then the new guitar hero titles that present boring songs and poor presentation, I mean you can't even know the difficulty level of a song, they invented the intensity term tat says nothing. I found that it's even better then rock band, because you can pay instead of just fail and there are some minor improvements to the game play that someday will move to rock band as a patch. Lets face it, I most of the music titles for the ps2/ps3, I think this is the result of the evolution of them all, for my family, this is the game of the year. Expand

1. It’s easy to be skeptical of LEGO Rock Band as a quick cash grab, but Traveller’s Tales’ trademark LEGO silliness blended with a few interesting new mechanics from Harmonix elevates the game to a level fans of both series shouldn’t brush off.
    It's a kind of pricey track pack of a bizarre setlist for a really fun rhythm game.
    I'm left wondering who Lego Rock Band is really for. It seems to be trying to cater to everyone, but it ends up simply unfocused, and occasionally outright sloppy. It doesn't actively offend, but it's nowhere near a must-have, even for serious music-game fans.