1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 31 Ratings

1. May 5, 2011
    I write reviews mostly on the games downsides but this game is a TOTAL JOKE! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME TOTAL RIP OFF WASTE OF TIME. This game has so many glitches just over does Toilet humor WHICH ISNT EVEN FUNNY! god aweful characters ugly game FAILS MISSERABLY honestly did this game even go through testing for errors? obviously it did not. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.
  2. Dec 15, 2010
    You remember that kid at school who tried his best to be funny by drawing penises on the chalkboard? This is the game equivalent. Just childish. This game literally is a child shouting 'BOOBS!!' at the top of his voice and **** And lets not go into the walls that suck you in trap you and make you stuck to make you restart the game and the rabid, and I mean RABID homophobia. The only appealing feature is the decent celebrity voice work. But everything else just buries that one redeeming feature under a steaming pile of crap. You have turned into a disgrace to gaming Larry, time to retire I think. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 11 Critics

1. Poor technical performance joins mindless, repetitive gameplay and a truly atrocious sense of humor in the PlayStation 3 version of Box Office Bust.
  2. Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust is without a doubt one of the worst games in history. There isn't a single characteristic in the game that is worth spending your money on. With the buggy controls, it's the king of crap. Under any circumstances, do not buy this game.
  3. I always try to find some positive beneath the negative. Unfortunately, Box Office Bust doesn’t deserve the try. It took away all the respect and love for the franchise I had left. Just like George Lucas tried to do with the Star Wars Holiday Classic, Codemasters should go out, find all the copies, bury them in the darkest place known to man, leave it there and never speak of it again.