Magus PlayStation 3

4.6

1. Mar 3, 2014
    one of the worst games I have ever played.
    Fling different color lights at endless string of enemies in bland environments

The only thing worse that I have played recently is Blood Knights
  2. Jun 22, 2017
    Magus is a surprisingly bad PS3 game; if I were told it is a PS2 game, I would definitely believe it.

The technical aspects are simply awful (particularly the graphics), and the storyline is nonsensical and dull from beginning to end. Gameplay is extremely repetitive and the settings are almost empty with the exception of enemies. You will end up getting bored quite soon. Without a

Without a shadow of doubt, Magus is the worst video game I ever played on PS3. Unless you want to know how bad a PS3 video game can be, do not play it.

1. Mar 12, 2014
    Magus is not an entertaining game. It suffers from repetitive gameplay, bugs, glitches, and abhorrent visuals. Worse still, it’s expensive, with the release currently commanding a laughable $24.99 price point on the PlayStation Store. Put your time and money towards something better than this.
  2. Mar 7, 2014
    I don't think I can argue that Magus is a "good" game. In fact, there's a strong argument to be made that it's kind of terrible. It's short, it's ugly, it's easy, it's kind of stupid — basically, by any conventional judging of good/bad, it probably comes out on the wrong side of the ledger...Here's the thing, though: I loved it.
  3. Mar 7, 2014
    Unlike Deadly Premonition, Earth Defense Force 2025, or other games that hide genuine depth behind an awkward presentation, Magus has no hidden quality, charm or saving grace. It's entirely witless, and none of its mechanics strive for anything beyond mediocrity. Despite its issues, though, Magus is surprisingly breezy to play.