7.1

1. Jan 11, 2011
    call me crazy but i generally take a game for what it is. this IS pinball on your t.v. so there are expectations i wont have versus the cabinet version and the game get a 10. crazy right? on top of that i bought zen pinball months ago so i know the companies quality. i got what i was hoping for. fast action pinball based on marvel comics blade, wolverine, spiderman and ironman each having his own table. zen learned a lot from its zen pinball game and user feedback. being on the good end of untreated adhd i need you to keep me occupied and marvel pinball does that as a pinball game. each of the four tables have weapons, or boss battles, things to do, lights and sounds, and they are all uniquely different. will it pull you away from black ops no. not unless you enjoy pinball more than a first person shooter. your scores are updated and if you have a friend who has the game you get hero points based on their scores. yes hero points have trophies also making you want to go online and make friends. with voice chat and ps3eye support this game should be named zen pinball 2: marvel comics. my complaint is the camera. i have no suggestions on what to do to fix it as it is ON your t.v. but i also don't like there placement of the camera view on the square button. personally i feel like if i want to lock the camera per table i should be able to as i am a less than graceful player who in the middle of a game accidentally changes the view. no you cannot pause the game or change it while the ball rests at the plunger. and their are multiple views. i find that this disorients me enough that i usually lose that ball so if i am near a high score i cant get excited like i want to. other player play different and have smaller fingers i guess. despite that its a great pinball game and it looks as if they may add on tables based on more marvel characters. i cant wait. 9 Expand
  2. Sep 4, 2011
    I'm five years old and play this with my dad. This game is fun. I think it rocks! Captain America is my favorite table.
  3. Jan 19, 2011
    The best pinball game what i've ever seen! High detailed models, good physics...The blade table is amazing! We must see that this is primarily pinball game, and only secondarily about the Marvel Heroes.
    I can't understand some critics...

1. Mar 8, 2011
    Marvel Pinball is a decent pinball game with a few different pinball machines, completely in the style of Marvel characters. The game is easy and nice to play and if you like to play pinball, this is the game to get. It's only a shame there aren't really much different tables to play on.
  2. Jan 31, 2011
    The tables are beautiful, the score-chasing element is addictive and gameplay feels incredibly solid. The only thing holding the game back is the lack of content and the fantastic, yet narrow community features, which only work if you know friends who are also playing Marvel Pinball.
  3. Jan 20, 2011
    With all the challenges and brilliantly designed tables, it's hard not to push just about anyone into playing Marvel Pinball.