7.3

1. Dec 18, 2012
    OMG! I have so much power! Barelyu anyone's reviewd this! Okay MM9.... i've played you so many times. But, you go out of your way to make people hate you. And you deserved to be hated. Thank you for a few hours of kinda-fun. Un thankyou for creating a game, on purpose, that I couldn't progress. You should've been MM10 and give me a mode that at least let's me play the game., That game get's a 9.

Mega Man 9 is exactly what hardcore gamers were hoping it would be, as Capcom has come out of the gate with a game that's full of nostalgia and fan-service, but also one that truly does rival the best in the franchise's 8-bit roots.
  2. Buy it, finish it, love it, because if this takes off we’re going to see a renaissance of new-old games. And if that happens, a whole new batch of gamers will grow up learning why rock-solid gameplay, not tera-flipping flop-bib shaders, make games truly exceptional.
  3. It's damn near impossible, but you'll feel a great sense of accomplishment if you manage to beat the final boss. The replay value is high, thanks to additional challenge and time attack stages, along with promising downloadable content.