8.4

1. Jan 30, 2017
    Há tempos a franquia precisava desse up...nessa versão MK mostrou que tem potencial para vários anos...bom jogo...recomendado para os fãs da franquia!!!
  2. Aug 22, 2016
    Uma boa volta do mortal kombat, mas peca nos golpes , é muito simples, ao contrario de street fighter, mortal kombat nao me da a sensação que precisamos treinar
  3. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  4. Feb 19, 2016
    MK is the absolute fighting game. If you love fighting games, you should immediately try this one. Even if you're not a fan like me who got recently into the game, you'll be addicted as soon as you start playing.

The story is fantastic, remaking the events of the first 3 MK with some different events taking place. You get to play a very long story and be able to learn about each new character when you play with it.

But by far the best thing about the game is playing with friends, I introduced this game to my friends (wich no one has ever played MK, and we spent multiple hours playing this thing). We have tag team battles that are great to play with all of your friends and have a great time.

Online is working decently, but nowadays it'll be hard to find any opponents. So if you're looking for online fighting games, maybe get a newer entry.

As with flaws, the tag team battles against the AI could get tedious, and later on very frustrating for the difficulty you're playing at.

In the end, one of the best games of its genre that's definitely recommended. Try getting the Komplete Edition now, you'll get a bunch of extra content that's worth for the price it has.
  5. Feb 10, 2016
    Mortal Kombat 9 is an excellent fighting game, and probably the best Mortal Kombat game ever. The fighting is fast,fun, and responsive. The story is interesting for long time fans, and easy to understand for newcomers. MK9's character roster keeps the classic characters, and adds some new ones in too, like Reptile, and Kratos from the God Of War series, and he is just as brutal andMortal Kombat 9 is an excellent fighting game, and probably the best Mortal Kombat game ever. The fighting is fast,fun, and responsive. The story is interesting for long time fans, and easy to understand for newcomers. MK9's character roster keeps the classic characters, and adds some new ones in too, like Reptile, and Kratos from the God Of War series, and he is just as brutal and ruthless as he is in GOW3. If you like fighting games, buy MK9 NOW! Expand
  6. May 2, 2015
    This is the best Mortal Kombat yet. It didn't blow my mind to the degree that Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 did back in the day, but when it comes down to the gameplay and longevity tied to it, this new entry towers above its 2D lineage.
  7. Apr 27, 2015
    A huge character selection and Kratos!!! A nicely prepared movie-like story mode which will keep you playing for hours while teaching how to play with each character at the same time. The best Collectors' Edition and Tournament Edition bonuses I have ever seen in gaming franchise. (The Tournament Edition fighting stick works on every device without problem and it is crafted from highA huge character selection and Kratos!!! A nicely prepared movie-like story mode which will keep you playing for hours while teaching how to play with each character at the same time. The best Collectors' Edition and Tournament Edition bonuses I have ever seen in gaming franchise. (The Tournament Edition fighting stick works on every device without problem and it is crafted from high quality materials which is almost impossible to brake for long years.) This game is probably how they dreamed of their first game Mortal Kombat before its release, I must say that the gameplay feels like MK1 with smooth technological advances, that's probably why they named it as "Mortal Kombat" instead of MK9. Expand
  8. Apr 8, 2015
    Mortal Kombat para muitos (como eu) é o jogo favorito do gênero de Luta, além de ser um jogo divertido para se jogar, ele é sangrento e contém diversas exclusividades como o clássico e brutal Fatality. Depois de anos sem nenhuma novidade sobre o jogo, os criadores voltaram e com tudo, voltaram as origens do começa dessa era misturando com adereços inovadores como a novidade X-Ray etc...Mortal Kombat para muitos (como eu) é o jogo favorito do gênero de Luta, além de ser um jogo divertido para se jogar, ele é sangrento e contém diversas exclusividades como o clássico e brutal Fatality. Depois de anos sem nenhuma novidade sobre o jogo, os criadores voltaram e com tudo, voltaram as origens do começa dessa era misturando com adereços inovadores como a novidade X-Ray etc... Realmente foi um marco para o histórico de jogos de luta. Expand
  9. Jan 15, 2015
    Mortal Kombat hands down, is one of the best fighting game franchises of all time. I grew up with the original trilogy and played all of the future titles that came after. I’m not going to lie, the series had lost a little bit of steam by the time the 5th game in the series was released, and it wasn’t until this iteration of MK that brought the series back to its former glory. The gameMortal Kombat hands down, is one of the best fighting game franchises of all time. I grew up with the original trilogy and played all of the future titles that came after. I’m not going to lie, the series had lost a little bit of steam by the time the 5th game in the series was released, and it wasn’t until this iteration of MK that brought the series back to its former glory. The game feels very much like its classic 2D counterparts and brings back almost all the characters in those games in some way shape or form. The game play is tight, and you can easily mix combos into special moves with ease after a few practice sessions. It really is a blast to play and it’s very hard to put down. The fatalities are back in full force. Almost every character’s fatality will leave you with your jaw dropped. It’s gruesome, gory, bloody, and it’s just pure awesomeness. The graphics are beautiful making this the best looking Mortal Kombat game yet. Also, the game runs at a smooth 60 fps. I highly recommend this game for all fighting game fans out there. Expand
  10. Sep 28, 2014
    this is the best fighting game in ps3 IMO. the story is **** awesome. i never expected it to be this good. the characters are great and yeah the fatalities are cool and brutal. each character is got unique powers like fire, ice, poison, fist, invisibility, magic etc. the game is also 100% glitch free. so what else do you need? so i give it a perfect score!!
  11. Jun 7, 2014
    Mortal Kombat have always been the best fighting game around and this one is the best chapter in the series, complete reboot with everything you could ever ask for. This is the best MK not just because of tight gameplay and incredible amount of content, but primarily because there is surprisingly very good story here, so the story mode turns into a really catchy and fun ride, that couldn'tMortal Kombat have always been the best fighting game around and this one is the best chapter in the series, complete reboot with everything you could ever ask for. This is the best MK not just because of tight gameplay and incredible amount of content, but primarily because there is surprisingly very good story here, so the story mode turns into a really catchy and fun ride, that couldn't be achieved in previous titles. This is one of the best fighting packages you can get, even though I'm getting my my ass kicked pretty hard online, but that's life. 9/10 Expand
  12. Jun 2, 2014
    Undoubtedly one of the best fighting games of 2011 and probably the best mortal Kombat to date.

It's like playing a modern version of the original three games, but with new modern mechanics and visuals. They have included a great character roster and very pleasing fatalities; if not some of the most violent seen to date. You have been warned! Not only have they gone to great lengths

Not only have they gone to great lengths to create a very decent single player campaign but the multi-player will keep you entertained for hours on end, not to mention all the hours you will need to sink into the game in order to unlock all the hidden costumes and secrets.

If you've never been into fighting games, i suggest now's the time to start.
  13. Apr 16, 2014
    NetherRealm and creator Ed Boon have risen and revitalized the Mortal Kombat franchise and returned it to the gloriously GOREgous heights it once reigned hell upon in the arcade days. Pros? The incorporation of 2.5D and an overall refreshing gameplay experience; one of the deepest -- if not cheesiest -- story modes in fighting game history; returning characters from the classic trilogy;NetherRealm and creator Ed Boon have risen and revitalized the Mortal Kombat franchise and returned it to the gloriously GOREgous heights it once reigned hell upon in the arcade days. Pros? The incorporation of 2.5D and an overall refreshing gameplay experience; one of the deepest -- if not cheesiest -- story modes in fighting game history; returning characters from the classic trilogy; seventh-gen gore and guts, thanks to some of the franchise's most creative fatalities yet; pleasurable multiplayer and online experience. Cons? Lame unlockable content; stupefying AI; replay value stiffens after all the modes are completed in a short time. Expand
  14. Mar 22, 2014
    Story: 7.5 out of 10 Graphics: 9 out of 10 Gameplay: 9.5 out of 10 Fun: 9.5 out of 10 (depending on difficulty) Controls: 9 out of 10 Ease to Learn: 8 out of 10
    Length: 8 out of 10
    Re-play: 10 out of 10
    Audio: 9 out of 10
    Bugs/Glitches: None from my experience
  15. Mar 21, 2014
    This is my favorite MK game of all time great controls graphics and gameplay with balanced characters makes for one hell of a fighting game. The online portion really lets the game down with serious lag in a lot of matches. Other than that It has begun
  16. Dec 18, 2013
    This is certainly MK, but the action is more balanced and faster, which is a good thing.
    Strangely I seem to be the only one who preferred MK Deadly alliance and Deception over this one. There was just more to do in those two games. There were minigames, MK chess for example which was really fun. Online, was still a bit laggy though because fighting games need to be perfect online.
  17. ERB
    Dec 7, 2013
    The greatest mortal kombat game I have ever played.The graphics in this game is superb and it looks realistic plus the characters in this game looks cool and awesome.The game play is extremely fun especially if you play this game with a friend.The moves in this game is spectacular and even the fatalities in this game is deadly and awesome.I love the action in this game!And there are alsoThe greatest mortal kombat game I have ever played.The graphics in this game is superb and it looks realistic plus the characters in this game looks cool and awesome.The game play is extremely fun especially if you play this game with a friend.The moves in this game is spectacular and even the fatalities in this game is deadly and awesome.I love the action in this game!And there are also new characters in this game like Kenshi,Freddy and krueger and more.But the best and coolest character added in this game is KRATOS!The God Of War is in here.Although Kratos is only present in the PS3.I'm not surprised because God Of War games are only exclusive in the PS3 console.Kratos in this game is so cool and his fatality"Blade Of Olympus"is hell awesome!This game also has a good story.The story in this game started when Raiden had a vision and saw himself and his comrades defeated by the almighty Shao Kahn!And there the story in this game starts.

This game is incredible and awesome and It gets a bloody score of 10/10.This game is one of the best action or fighting games of all time so you should buy this game now and try playing it.I promise you this game is fun and you will enjoy this game.
  18. Nov 6, 2013
    Best Mortal Kombat in at least 10 years. With the x-ray system, and revamped gameplay, this is an easy recommendation. Great graphics, and animations. Great roster. A lot of fun to be had on this disc. Also, there is Kratos.
  19. Jun 2, 2013
    This is what Mortal Kombat is about! It's great. Gameplay is fantastic. Characters are presented well. Best fighting game out there! Still have the clash between Scorpion (my favorite) and Sub Zero.
  20. Apr 26, 2013
    Well, JapanMan's review sums it all up nicely but I just wanted to add my thoughts on the game anyway.
    I was a Mortal Kombat fan back in the early 90s from 1 through to Trilogy but never liked the rest...Until now.
    The game feels very much like those original MK games, only without the Broken movies, and Cheap AI tactics of pre-empting your button presses. On the whole, it's a very

On the whole, it's a very balanced fighter and of the 20+ characters i feel they each have their uses and none of greatly over-powered. Some are easier to use than others but once you get the buttons down they are all pretty close.
    I also really like the choice of characters. With over 60 to pick from I feel they chose all of the best, and main characters. I'm particularly happy they did add Smoke, as he was always my favourite. Worth noting too that, unlike the originals each character really has their own playing style and move list unlike in the originals were Reptile was basically just a green Sub-Zero. Here, all the main ninjas are in (except Rain) but are all very unique.

This game is very violent, although you do unlock the option to turn the blood and gore off if you wish.

Story Mode is a very nice addition and is a lot deeper and more expansive than I expected. I'd estimate it could be about 6-8 hours long depending on how good you are. Not bad for a fighting game!

4 player offline tag matches are great fun if you have some friends around, or just stick to 2v2 against the Ai or 1v1 etc.
    There are a lot of game modes on offer, and a load of extra content to unlock in the Krypt.
    Again, this is all more than I expected.

The beauty of this is that these things are all in addition to the actual fighting mechanics being brilliant, rather than fancy features on a poor game.

The attention to detail in the backgrounds and stages is as good as it comes. The subway level for instance has trains passing by and above you which sends paper flying across the screen and if you have surround sound on it can get quite immersive.
    The stages themselves are mostly the old classic ones with some extras. It's a good idea to play through story mode 1st and you'll see where each stage fits in to the plot.

1 thing I always loved about MK is the depth in the characters Bios and back stories, all of which is on display here and even played out in hours of cut scenes which are brilliantly done.

The X-Ray attacks are a nice touch, although learning not to use them is the best way to save for multiple powerful attacks or combo breaking etc. But if you have it ready and you're opponent is nearing death it's a nice way to finish them off!
    Fatalaties are possibly the most brutal I've seen too helped of course by the brilliant graphics.

Also, 3 of my friends pre-ordered this game just from the demo and neither were MK fans and all think the full game is great. The demo does it no justice really, as always.

This is the best fighting game I've ever played and as high as my expectations of it were from numerous footage and the demo, it has surpassed them all considerably.
  21. Mar 8, 2013
    Mortal Kombat isn't just for nostalgic purposes, it is, in fact, one of the greatest games the franchise has seen in recent years and is just the reboot it needed. For the pros: it's the most beautiful, bloodiest MK game to date; graphics are glossier than ever, making fatalities (and the newly featured X-Ray moves) gorier than ever; everyone's favorite characters from the original trilogyMortal Kombat isn't just for nostalgic purposes, it is, in fact, one of the greatest games the franchise has seen in recent years and is just the reboot it needed. For the pros: it's the most beautiful, bloodiest MK game to date; graphics are glossier than ever, making fatalities (and the newly featured X-Ray moves) gorier than ever; everyone's favorite characters from the original trilogy (Noob, Ermac, Mileena, etc.) are redesigned superbly whilst stories are given more depth (even broken characters such as Kabal and Stryker are, at last, likable); the 2-D mechanics suit gameplay well and are an improvement over the 3-D mechanics introduced in the previous installments; excellent single-player and multi-player value; return of Test Your Might, as well as the newly featured Test Your Strike, Sight, and Luck are nice additions. However, its cons: its "dial-up" kombos and special features can be executed at ease and rob the gameplay of some of its difficulty; Challenge Tower can be "hit-or-miss"; DLCs are overpriced; despite the GOD's franchise similarly violent content, Kratos character just isn't that interesting in the MK series (hell, one of his fatalities lacks any blood whatsoever). But overall, one of the best fighters of 2011 and should be played by anyone who isn't squeamish. Expand
  22. Jan 20, 2013
    This is THE definitive Mortal Kombat and a strong return to form for the series. The combat (kombat?) itself is faster, more fluid, and easy to pick up. Most characters have unique play styles and it is fun to experiment with finding your favorites. It's gory and satisfying, and the story mode is the new standard bearer for all future fighting games. The seamless integration of fights intoThis is THE definitive Mortal Kombat and a strong return to form for the series. The combat (kombat?) itself is faster, more fluid, and easy to pick up. Most characters have unique play styles and it is fun to experiment with finding your favorites. It's gory and satisfying, and the story mode is the new standard bearer for all future fighting games. The seamless integration of fights into the story modes cutscene is flawless (see what I did there? ^__^ ) and this is the kind of storytelling I'd love to see in Blazblue, Street Fighter, Tekken, and all other fighting games. Especially with this being the first big fighting since Marvel vs Capcom 3, it is even more obvious how great this game is in comparison, looking at how much MvC3 was lacking in not just story mode, but in extra modes and content. Mortal Kombat has lots of stuff for you to do with the Krypt, challenges, arcade mode, tag matches, tutorials, training, and more. Lots of work was put into this game and it shows. However, there are a few flaws, among them is Shao Kahn's insane cheapness that makes you have to fight like a complete coward in order to win. The Krypt has good stuff in it, but it's all vague and arbitrary...and in order to get everything you really need to grind, grind, grind, and grind through arcade mode and the challenges. It's most advisable to just beat Story Mode (which gives you 100,000+ tokens) and then look at a list online for what number the items you want in the Krypt are. Other than that, I have to praise the roster, the art style, and the combat. It's a job well done and I think this game sets the bar for what other fighters should aspire to offer. This felt like a $60 well spent, unlike Marvel vs Capcom 3 which was the bare minimum and left me feeling ripped off. Expand
  23. Jan 3, 2013
    Great game and great classic and also a great return,Mortal Kombat is the best figthing game ever in my opinion,the story is interesting,the online is not bad at all,now they're working with the "Warner Bros",and they did a great job,the graphics were a great improvement !
  24. Dec 31, 2012
    After the disappointing bore that was MK Vs. DC, I had cautious optimism for this game. Yes, all my favorite characters were there, yes the fatalities looked amazing, but Mortal Kombat had been in a steady nose dive, and with the demise of Midway, I really wasn't sure where this game would go. I have to say it's amazing and probably the best in the series. They FINALLY found the rightAfter the disappointing bore that was MK Vs. DC, I had cautious optimism for this game. Yes, all my favorite characters were there, yes the fatalities looked amazing, but Mortal Kombat had been in a steady nose dive, and with the demise of Midway, I really wasn't sure where this game would go. I have to say it's amazing and probably the best in the series. They FINALLY found the right amount of characters without putting in too many, the fatalities actually crossed the line, and the extras are really really nice. This is the quintessential MK game, and if not for Street Fighter IV, it'd be the best fighting game for the seventh generation of consoles. Expand
  25. Dec 25, 2012
    This game rocks, it has a nice campaign, a lot of challenges and a lot more of extras. I still haven't completed all in the game, because it is massive. I was expecting more characters, but when i saw the special moves and the DLC nothing more was needed.
  26. Nov 22, 2012
    If it aint broken don't fix it... Exactly! While the gameplay remains pretty much the same as the older the games, the added violent x ray attacks make it even so much more fun.

Based on how i feel, Mortal Kombat isn't 'perfect', but still back to the roots and better than ever for both story and gameplay department!
  27. Oct 29, 2012
    Its about time we got modern Mortal Kombat, i was tired of having to play street fighter when i had a craving for fighting games. This game has everything that should be in a fighter. Great story, continious damage as the fight goes on, lots of combos and special moves, and best of all, fatalities. The only reason this game isnt a 10 is because of some cheap boss fights, and the damn demonIts about time we got modern Mortal Kombat, i was tired of having to play street fighter when i had a craving for fighting games. This game has everything that should be in a fighter. Great story, continious damage as the fight goes on, lots of combos and special moves, and best of all, fatalities. The only reason this game isnt a 10 is because of some cheap boss fights, and the damn demon in the graveyard store. Go stand in the graveyard for about 10 minutes, and you will hate him too. All in all, a triumphant return to a great fighter Expand
  28. Oct 16, 2012
    A perfect fighting game. Takes everything we've loved from the Mortal Kombat series and puts it into this game. A great variety of fighters to play with in the arcade ladder, plus many other modes like the challenge tower a great story mode and fun mini games. The multiplayer is perfect and king of the hill is a great and perfectly executed idea. With the price you can buy the game at thisA perfect fighting game. Takes everything we've loved from the Mortal Kombat series and puts it into this game. A great variety of fighters to play with in the arcade ladder, plus many other modes like the challenge tower a great story mode and fun mini games. The multiplayer is perfect and king of the hill is a great and perfectly executed idea. With the price you can buy the game at this point, I really don't see why anyone who enjoys fighting games wouldn't add it to his/her collection. Have fun playing and remember to fatality the sh*t out of your opponents. Mortal Kombat at it's best. Expand
  29. Jun 10, 2012
    I'm not a big fan of fighting games, but this game was fun. There is a big roster of playable characters, each having their own set of moves, xray, and fatalities. There are also many stages, some having special stage fatalities with them. The game looks gorgeous, from the complex backgrounds, to the beat and bruised characters, to the ultra-violent fatalities. The campaign was prettyI'm not a big fan of fighting games, but this game was fun. There is a big roster of playable characters, each having their own set of moves, xray, and fatalities. There are also many stages, some having special stage fatalities with them. The game looks gorgeous, from the complex backgrounds, to the beat and bruised characters, to the ultra-violent fatalities. The campaign was pretty boring, but its story was alright. It is easy enough to get into with simple combos, and improved players can pull off complex juggling combos. Needless to say, this is a good game that is worth your money. Expand
  30. May 26, 2012
    The best fighting in the world ! Great Singleplayer,Fatatity,familiar characters it's fantastic! Marvel vs Capcom is very easy and boring, my choise is MK ! Please buy it and remember it's your mortal kombat !

1. Dec 12, 2011
    The silky smooth combat combined with the classic twists on the fatalities in the game, of which there are at least two per character not including stage specific ones, and naturally some hidden things that I don't want to spoil here.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 20, 2011
    A very good reboot for the series. 3D-arenas have been axed, so the combat system is simpler and at the same time more refined. [May 2011]
    Mortal Kombat is a great service to fans, but not only fans. It's also a great proposal for anyone who is interested in fighting games.