5.3

1. Jun 21, 2014
    I want my money back. This is a horrible, atrocious, ill-conceived product. The game physics and the controller are horrendously bad. It sucks. There is no other way to say it. I loved MotoGp4 back in the day--wonderfully controllable and had enough realism to satisfy me when played on Expert. But this? Where did they get their physics model? Where did they get their controller model? To call it crappy is a disservice to the word crappy. Why bother with it? It's a complete waste of time and money. I want my money back for this turd. Anyone having "fun" with this is a paid shill. Read this at your peril--you've been warned; you will hate this. Expand

1. Sep 10, 2013
    MotoGP 13 is a racing game in the vein of realism. Finishing a race is itself a great challenge and winning even more so. The challenge along with a superb driving feel creates a game of great rewards and enjoyment. Even though the lack of content is surprising MotoGP will still give great entertainment for simulator junkies and racing fans.
  2. Newcomers need not worry, for MotoGP eases you into the whole experience of having the motorized equivalent of a raging bull between your legs. Real beginner can even opt for automated breaks and a visible guideline that will lead you into a perfect turn. [July 2013, p.92]
  3. Aug 19, 2013
    The absence of the MotoGP series for two years arrived in good time. This suspension allowed the Milestone to relaunch the virtual lines of a sport that has always a safe number of fans.