8.2

1. Jul 26, 2017
    A good sequel for the first PS3 Naruto game. I personally do not like the free roam option for the main story mode (I prefer just being told the story through sequences), but the combat system fulfil its purpose perfectly. Like the other games, UNS2 is a very interesting game for any Naruto fan.
  2. Oct 7, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is the second installment of the Ultimate Ninja Storm series, is the sequel to Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai Games.

+ Easy Fighting System
    + Quick Time Events Scenes
  3. May 25, 2015
  4. Mar 7, 2015
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a bit of a downgrade from the original PS3 game, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm. The story takes place from the beginning Shippuden Arcs so if anyone new coming into the game, you gonna need to play Storm 1 first or watch 3 months of Naruto to understand what's going on. The open-world feel from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a bit of a downgrade from the original PS3 game, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm. The story takes place from the beginning Shippuden Arcs so if anyone new coming into the game, you gonna need to play Storm 1 first or watch 3 months of Naruto to understand what's going on. The open-world feel from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 got reduced to this 3D side scroller which Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 3 had. The story in general skips a lot so don't expect this game to be your primary consumption for Naruto Shippuden. The soundtrack is well made! The versus mode in this game great for newcomers but a big, hard slap on the booty for taking out what made the original game good. Mainly because of the game becoming multi-platform with Xbox 360, all we got was a watered-down fighting experience. Also the online aspect is quite unappealing with the amount of spam (or system manipulation) a user can do. Overall it's a average to good improvement to most PS3 users but a must buy to all Xbox 360 users. Expand
  5. Jan 26, 2015
    Graphics:8/10
    Fighting System:9/10
    Story Mode:10/10
    Online Mode:7/10
    Cutscenes:8/10

Currently, Storm Series is the best series of an anime game since Budokai Tenkaichi.
  6. Aug 14, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the best fighting game I have ever played and know of, and I'm very picky with fighting games. P1= Player 1, P2 = Player 2, Subs = substitution jutsu (think DBZ teleporting), atk= attack, def= defend.

P1 begins physical O atk chain, P2 subs but P1 threw shuriken to stop them after they subbed guessing they would--chain ends.
    P1 begins O atk chain, P2 subs, P1 air dash's at P2 to stop their O chain, making them wide open for an atk but also able to sub themselves. P1 hits P2 with air dash, new O chain continues.
    P1 O atks, P2 subs, P1 air dashes but too slow for P2's jutsu after subbing ( cut scene special attack), P1 subs out of the attack though, continues O combo
    P1 begins O attack chain, P1 air dashes and starts air combo. Air combo/sub war begins.

That's just 1v1 practical possibilities. We haven't factored in that there are team matches of each player with a main character and 2 support characters, with 3 different types of support for every character, and relationships for certain( MANY) teams getting specific boost....and this allll pours in to possible combos

Then there's technical differences like how certain characters basic combos are better in shuriken form than in physical attacks, or techniques that teleport people around the field to attack or render them invincible for moments.

When you think you've mastered this game you go online, and every nook and cranny is exposed so much you eventually feel the only choice is to hop around throwing shuriken at each other. But then, with tilt attacks and air dashes, team attack that hold people down and corner them, properly utilizing characters specifics to visually and mechanically outwit your oppoonent...it becomes an endless mosh pit of great potential, with only possible results, whether you play conservative and defensive, or all out offensive, or in between!

And every match, EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO SUB TO GET THE ADVANTAGE, it's based on precise timing.
    It sounds complex, but when O is all your physical attacks the execution is always simple. But like a true ninja, the planning and how well you adapt, is what determines the winner.

And YEAH, even VS Sasori! He's the 1 broken character, but even he takes skill to never lose a match with against anyone who knows him in and out ;)

The only reason I gave this a 9? Story takes so long to go through just to get everything to enjoy a full experience with friends and online, it can be somewhat a drag =/. BUT WORTH IT!!!
  7. Nov 19, 2013
    El mejor juego de Naruto hasta la fecha actual, el modo historia, las batallas quick time y los extras desbloqueables hacen que el juego supere las 30 horas tranquilamente, es un juego que no te debe faltar, que debes jugar y que si eres tanto fan de la lucha como fan de la saga, no puede faltar en tu estantería, imprescindible, su jugabilidad es excelente, los combates muy reales, losEl mejor juego de Naruto hasta la fecha actual, el modo historia, las batallas quick time y los extras desbloqueables hacen que el juego supere las 30 horas tranquilamente, es un juego que no te debe faltar, que debes jugar y que si eres tanto fan de la lucha como fan de la saga, no puede faltar en tu estantería, imprescindible, su jugabilidad es excelente, los combates muy reales, los gráficos se sobresalen, el modo historia hace que entres de lleno en el mundo de Naruto, el poder poner las voces japonesas originales es un puntazo, en general, un juego sublime, una obra maestra Expand
  8. ERB
    Jul 30, 2013
    One of the best action and fighting game you will ever play.
  9. Jun 19, 2013
    This is a kind of game made only for the fans of the anime and people that like fighting games a lot. You have a good variation of characters and a big story mode that together made this a good game. Not much more to say except it is a fun game and if you like Naruto you will love this game!
  10. May 4, 2013
    This Naruto game is a good experience for the fans of Naruto or fans of anime. The battle system is very good and fun. The story mode is fun but a bit boring some times, the "boss battles" are amazing. The graphics are better then the first game like the story mode. The gameplay hasn't change, is the same since the games from PS2. The characters are well made and the voice acting inThis Naruto game is a good experience for the fans of Naruto or fans of anime. The battle system is very good and fun. The story mode is fun but a bit boring some times, the "boss battles" are amazing. The graphics are better then the first game like the story mode. The gameplay hasn't change, is the same since the games from PS2. The characters are well made and the voice acting in japanese is excellent like always, I don't like the english voice acting...but beside this is just another naruto game like the other ones from the PS2, this one only has more story. Expand
  11. Feb 15, 2013
    Un videojuego muy fiel al personaje y a su esencia. El cel-shading es brutal, los combos son ágiles, los jutsus muestran mucha potencia... En resumen: todo servido en bandeja de oro.
  12. Mar 26, 2012
    one of the best naruto titles at the ps3. The graphics was awesome and the boss battles is very cool. The most exciting part is the online mode where we can compete with players around the world. There is also a free roam and requests which is kinda exciting when bored. Overall, I give this game 10/10
  13. Mar 23, 2012
    Naruto is one of my favorite franchises, Naruto games I'm waiting with great expectations. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 does not disappoint, but not surprised. In my opinion this is the most beautiful fighting game of the now existing, but it would be desirable to cool a single, he was a little disappointed with the result. All the same advantages in this game a lot more, INaruto is one of my favorite franchises, Naruto games I'm waiting with great expectations. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 does not disappoint, but not surprised. In my opinion this is the most beautiful fighting game of the now existing, but it would be desirable to cool a single, he was a little disappointed with the result. All the same advantages in this game a lot more, I want to continue ... Expand
  14. Feb 1, 2012
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is my favourite Naruto game there are plenty of characters to play as and it is good how you unlock the characters. All the characters you can play as are Naruto Uzumaki , Kakashi Hatake, Sakura Haruno, Might Guy, Tenten, Rock Lee, Neji HyÅ«ga, Asuma Sarutobi, Ino, Shikamaru Nara, ChÅ
  15. Jul 24, 2011
    i am not a fan of fighting games and do not like them so when my friend lent this to me i was a little cautious i was also cautious because it is based on a tv show and normally these types of games arent that good but all of that evaporated once i started playing and this is a rare case where a game based on somthing from the tv screen is actually good. this is not a traditional fightingi am not a fan of fighting games and do not like them so when my friend lent this to me i was a little cautious i was also cautious because it is based on a tv show and normally these types of games arent that good but all of that evaporated once i started playing and this is a rare case where a game based on somthing from the tv screen is actually good. this is not a traditional fighting game that most are used to the fighting system is unreal and is hard to explain but is defenatly awsome. i really loved the story line for many reasons first and formost of course is the compelling story it is so addicting because you want to see what will happen next after you get past the prolouge the story just flies on with non stop action. the characters are also amazing because as the story progresses you find yourself getting attached to them as early as the first chapter with amazing voice acting and thier own personalities to add on top of this there are so many of them that im suprised that no 2 characters are alike and each and everyone of them assists in the story progression on top of that. as you follow along the main story side quest begin to pop up every where and many have nothing to do with the story whatsoever but it is fun to go and do other things. on top of all this the length of the story is immense there are like 8 or 9 chapters and that may not seem like alot but it will take a couple hours to compleate each chapter and this is only sticking to the main misssions and not doing anything else and you can play for so much longer with all the extra stuff to do. the online i found to be alright for me it wasnt the selling point for me because you often run into ppl with bad conections and the battle will go for a couple seconds then pause for a second to catch up to the bad conectivity and it will do this the whole battle slowing it right down and making it a drag but when you find someone that has good conectivity you are in for an epic fight so watch out because you are no longer fighting a computer. i went into this game with low expectations but was blown away this was my first naruto game but it has turned me and i want to get more if they are all as good as this Expand
  16. May 20, 2011
    I've just recently bought this game. And It was amazing! The story was compressed, but interesting and it makes us know what's going on in the Shippuden series. The fighting is nice, graphic, 3D environments and skills. Brilliant! Awesome job CC2! This is better than the old Ultimate Ninja series by a lot!
  17. Mar 21, 2011
    It's the best game I ever played and believe me i have a lot of games. I'm not a fun of Naruto but still its cool. In the game I especially like the online play i play it for 4 hours a day. I love it.
  18. Mar 15, 2011
    I'm a big Naruto fan. This game retains the same gameplay from the first one but with more characters from the Shippuden series. One of the things you notice is that the graphics are the best for an anime-based game. The gameplay is solid although it could use some more features. Did I mention it has online?
  19. Feb 20, 2011
    Greatest fighting game i've ever played..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  20. Jan 24, 2011
    This is my favourite game based on the Naruto Anime yet, i mean the amount of characters,the graphics and the gameplay all make this a perfect game for any naruto fan out there.
  21. Jan 11, 2011
    This game seems more like it is worse than the first. Storm 1 is my favorite Naruto game and probably will stay that way. Storm 2 has some good ideas, but they also tore out some key gameplay options that showed who knew what they were doing and the whiney babies who just thought they were good. They took out the button mashing witch is very bad.... The specials seem more like cheap lastThis game seems more like it is worse than the first. Storm 1 is my favorite Naruto game and probably will stay that way. Storm 2 has some good ideas, but they also tore out some key gameplay options that showed who knew what they were doing and the whiney babies who just thought they were good. They took out the button mashing witch is very bad.... The specials seem more like cheap last minute things just kinda thrown in. Online is fun if you find a player your own skill level. I like many others enjoyed the village in Storm 1, well they also tore that out. its a 2d form and all you really need to do is follow your arrow to the next mission. It only roughly tells the original story and in my eyes is missing some important parts. The only reason anyone should go through the story is to unlock characters. Up next is the boss battles. Remember those awesome huge boss battles in 1? well say good bye to those... While there are still a couple good battle(Sasuke vs Naruto) most are terrible.Just the few I have gone through anyone who still wants the game needs to be warned. The boss battle with kakuzu is just painful! I`m just a little past that so cant say much else.... For storm fans the game might be worth picking up.... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RENT IT FIRST!!!! YOU MIGHT REGRET IT. Expand
  22. Dec 31, 2010
    This game was surprisingly the best Naruto game I've actually played. The graphics were lively, the storyline had a good touch, and also, many new available concepts to the characters were created, which had changed a lot for the better. In addition, the 3D movement around the map was the best part, and assistance from 2 characters were even better in my personal opinion.
  23. Dec 1, 2010
    I am a huge fan of the manga and anime, and though the sequel does not have the same awesome free roam feature as the first, it still has the same great story and epic fighting as the first, if not an improvement of the storytelling and fighting
  24. Nov 17, 2010
    While I was waiting for the release for this game, I thought to my self "Maybe Im expecting too much, and I'll end up disapointed" well, I wasnt. The game is a perfect 10 from me, lag free online multiplayer, big list of fighters with their own fight style unlike many major fighting games, amazing boss fights and the list goes on, the game just kept impressing me. GOTY in my opinion :)
  25. Nov 3, 2010
    Finally a game who worth the 60$ comparing to all games like Call of duty MoH or sport games this game is long 20 hours+ the story is solid like in the anime except in some spots the graphics is well made the music is amazing the online play is simple.. giving a 9 because would need more ''ninjutsu'' to get more interresing
  26. Nov 2, 2010
    I like Naruto so that make me love the game!
    I like Naruto so that make me love the game!
    I enjoy the Naruto anime, this game has the anime's awesome story, but if it is the story that you crave, I'd recommend watching the anime. The games story is rather watered down compared to the anime, although, since they're covering about 170 episodes of anime, it is to be expected. The fighting is really good, and quite different from most of the fighters out there. Even after playing for quite a while, one picks up on subtleties that would have been missed before. My only real gripe is the art style. They made it very true to the anime's art style, but the outlines of the characters can look really grainy at times, which seems out of place in this generation of games.â
  27. Oct 27, 2010

28. Oct 25, 2010
    Yes, finally the best franchise of anime is here. The best of this game is the online mode.. the action, the graphics, the lights, the music..all is perfect even if you complete the story mode you need to do alot of request after. Naruto have a bright future on games.
  29. Oct 19, 2010
    I bought this game when it was released in Australia on the 14th.

This sequel has a lot of improvements, making it a deserving title to the Naruto games. Gameplay - - Much like the original, this title is fun, fast and has an easy learning curve for those just new to the Naruto series. For a fighting game, this one really delivers, making it easy for new comers to learn and fans to
    I bought this game when it was released in Australia on the 14th.

Gameplay - - Much like the original, this title is fun, fast and has an easy learning curve for those just new to the Naruto series. For a fighting game, this one really delivers, making it easy for new comers to learn and fans to enjoy.

Story - - Unlike other Naruto games, this one stays true to the original plot and feels like your watching the anime series. All in all this game is a fast action paced title and a great addition to the fighting genre.
  30. Dec 1, 2010

1. Aug 2, 2011
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is the best Naruto game. With a well adopted storyline, challenging fights and a lot of playable characters the game has everything a Naruto fan wants to see.
  2. Jan 15, 2011
    A nice fighting game with great graphics, but the adventure mode is just horrible.
    Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is undoubtedly the dream game for any Naruto fan, and manages to capture the colossal battles from the cartoon better than any game before it. For non-fans however, there's a lot of backstory to go through before getting to the meat of the game. The fighting system seems overly simplistic at first, but then requires you to master it fully in order to progress, which might prove frustrating for some players.